Planning

Complicated relationship.. Not related but eventually connected.

 

Chapter 6

 

“Why don’t we eat first?” Hyunsoo runs towards Hyunhee and Hongki who’re still dragging and convincing Jaejin about the rides.

“Minhwan, don’t you feel hungry? Why don’t we wait for Minri unnie and Jonghun oppa in a restaurant while eating?” she suggested to Minhwan and Seunghyun. They agreed with her.

Hanin and Wonbin are walking behind them. With silence accompany them. They stop talking after their small arguing. An awkward silence.

Hyunsoo found a perfect place for them. A restaurant with 6 person per table. She wants to continue her plans. She needs the others. She confirmed with her observation. Since the first time she saw Hanin and Wonbin arguing at the cafe, she found something suspicious with them.

“Here!” Hyunsoo dragged Minhwan and Seunghyun into the restaurant and waving to Hyunhee to follow them.

 They filled the sits. When Wonbin and Hanin enter the restaurant, they told them to sits at other table.

“What’s with them?” Wonbin ask Hanin.

“Don’t know. They must have planned something. Sometimes I felt like we’re taking a class of kindergarten students here” Hanin look at the other table. Something fishy is going there.

Wonbin let a small laugh. Sometimes he found Hanin is too cute and sometimes too fierce. Aish. What happen to me? She’s Jonghun’s. Ahh..  But he’s not here. And maybe they’re not. Maybe that’s just his conclusion. Maybe..... I need to ask her. Wonbin is struggling with his own thoughts.

Hanin keep talking and talking. She actually feels comfortable with Wonbin. He is so caring but sometimes too stubborn with his own opinions. She still remember the kiss but just pretending like nothing happen because she don’t want Wonbin to feels burden or distracted with that.

“I think is going on with Hanin unnie and Wonbin oppa. Can you smell it?” Hyunsoo starts talking to them after they ordered. That statement have taken their attention.

“What? Didn’t Jonghun hyung like Hanin noona?” Seunghyun asked her.

“Aigoo... I’ve said that for thousand times already. They don’t interested with each other. I’ve asked them and I know them very well” Minhwan stated while knocking Seunghyun’s head. He can read his brother and sister very well. And he knew about Wonbin and Hanin from Jonghun. Jonghun told him to just wait and see. But they seem to have a really slow progress. So, he just agreed with his friends.

“So, you think they like each other?” Minhwan asked Hyunsoo. Just want to show his interest.

“I think Wonbin oppa is jealous with Jonghun oppa and unnie closeness. I heard them arguing about that earlier” Hyunsoo turns to Hyunhee.

“So, want to do something to make them confessed to each other?” Hyunhee asked Hyunsoo. Hyunsoo nodded. She can read her sister’s mind. That’s the speciality of twins. Reading each other mind. She’s proud with that.

“Yah! You think they really like each other? They keep arguing when we’re practicing. Is that what you said liking each other?” Hongki asked Hyunsoo. Jaejin nodded. He don’t think wonbin have interest to Hanin. They keep arguing and making a fuss. Sometimes without a reason. And they found Wonbin really kind to Minri.

“You don’t know anything about things like this. Shut up. Just follow us. You’ll see it later. I’ve been thinking about it too but seems like my sister want to make the confirmation faster” Hyunhee interrupted. 

***********************************

Meanwhile, at the entrance, Jonghun is still waiting for Minri. He’s buying drinks for her when he spotted her in the line to buy ticket. He quickly run to her.

“Hey, your ticket is with me” Jonghun told Minri.

“Why are you waiting outside? Shouldn’t you are with them inside?” Minri look confused.

“Let’s go” Jonghun grab her hand and start walking toward the entrance without answering Minri’s question. They stop in the line. Minri was shocked with the sudden act from Jonghun. She pulled her hand when they stopped.

While waiting for the line, someone is approaching them.

“Hi Minri” he tap Minri’s shoulder. Minri looked shocked seeing that guy and Jonghun felt distracted with the way the guy greet her.

“So, you have new boyfriend now? At last. I thought you’re still waiting for me” the guy said to her with a smirk.

“What are you doing here? Leave me alone” Minri feels annoyed.

“Hey, who are you?” Jonghun asked the guy. He can’t stay longer watching the guy make fun of her.

“Me? I’m her ex-boyfriend. Park Jonghun. How did you get this girl? In the library?” He said to Jonghun and laughed.

“She just too naive. You should try her first” he whispered to Jonghun.

Jonghun can’t hold his anger anymore. “You better go before I starts to kill you here” Jonghun whisper to him back while grabbing his collar.

“Hey, relax. What’s with the anger? Well, I’m going. I’m here to have fun with my new girlfriend. Not to take care of my ex-girlfriend. See you later Minri” he said to Jonghun and throw a look to Minri who’s still look annoyed. And he left.

“Is that why you avoided me? Because I have the same name as him?” Jonghun asked Minri when that person left.

Minri keep being silence. She knows she’s wrong to judge Jonghun just because he have the same name with that jerk. But she really hates that name.   

“I just don’t want to fall for the same person” Minri said with a mouse-like voice. But still, Jonghun can hear that and he smiled. She’s falling for me.

“So, you really is falling for me?” Jonghun asked Minri. Minri stood still. No response from her.

“Hey, I’m not him even if I have the same name as him” Jonghun told her. He need to confess now, or else he don’t have the chance to have her.

As soon as they entered the place, Jonghun grab Minri’s hand and make her to sit on the bench at a hidden corner. Then, he sit next to her.

“What are you doing? We are supposed to look for them. They are waiting for us ” Minri is struggling to pull her hand from Jonghun’s grip.

“Just stay still. Can’t you? They can wait. Listen to me please” Jonghun pleaded to Minri. He loosen his grip when Minri nod.

“Say now” Minri told him. She can’t stand to look at Jonghun. She’s fell for him when the first time she saw he plays the guitar at the cafe.

“Minri, I’m Jonghun. But I’m not that jerk. I want you to be my girl” Jonghun confessed. Minri felt like above the sky but fell down when she think about Hanin.

“You are the same as that jerk. You have Hanin” Minri pulled her hand and start walking when Jonghun pulled her back.

“What? Hanin? She’s my dongseng. I know everyone thought that I and Hanin is a couple. But we are not! And I know she have feeling for Wonbin. I know her and I know you felt the same way as me” Jonghun said to her. This is the first time he felt distracted because of that statement.

“What? Wonbin? He always complaining about how annoying Hanin is. And he said you and Hanin....” Minri didn’t continue her words because she know Jonghun know what she’d gonna say.

“He really is a pabo. So, that’s why he keep arguing with Hanin? To hide his feelings” Jonghun made his own conclusion. That guy really stupid and blind. Haish.I need to do something with that.

“We’ll settle about that later. I want your answer” Jonghun snapped out from his thinking when he realized Minri is still struggling with his grip.

“Give me some time. So, now, let me go. We don’t want them to worry about us” Minri told Jonghun. Her heart felt lighten but she still not convinced with Jonghun. She need time to think about her heart.

“Okay, take your time. I’ll prove my heart to you. Just don’t avoid me or anything” Jonghun don’t want her to be pressured. And he don’t want to be rejected because of that.

After a few minutes of walking and searching, they found the others. Jonghun look at them from outside the restaurant. The kids seem like having something important to talk. And what caught his attention is actually Hanin is talking with Wonbin? With a smile? That’s weird but good.  A very good start. He’s smiling.

“You see that?” Jonghun told Minri who is walking with him inside towards the others.

“Not a normal situation. I think you’re right. They just wants to hide their feeling. Now I know why Wonbin keep talking about how annoyed he is. He just wants to talk about Hanin” Now, Minri got the conclusion.

“Hey guys. What are you talking about?” Jonghun go to the kid’s table first. And they stop discussing when Jonghun reached them.

Minri already sat with Wonbin and Hanin. They had stop talking when they saw she and Jonghun came. She wants to look at their reaction. Hmm... no changes. Today will be a day that full with surprises. Let’s see what happen next.

“Noona! At last!” Minhwan jump from his seat when he saw Minri. He is really happy that Minri is here. He’s been waiting for her. Some confession needs to be made.

“Hi Minhwan” Minri gave her smile to Minhwan.

“Do you want to eat?” Jaejin ask Jonghun.

“I don’t feel hungry now. Minri?” Jonghun replied to jaejin and asked Minri.

“Me too” Minri answered.

“So, let’s go! I want to play!” Hongki stand and said with a loud voice. He’s really excited. And he starts dancing his ‘celebration dance’ (weird dance).

“What should we ride first?” Hyunsoo asked. Hyunhee, Minhwan, Seunghyun, Hongki and Jaejin nodded. They’ll start their mission.

“Ghost House!” all of them said. Wonbin, Jonghun and Minri agreed. Just Hanin who still hesitate to agree but she remains silent. She don’t want to ruined their plans because of her. So, she nodded.

They are all stood up already. They get out from the restaurant after the paid.

“Why did you look pale?” Minri asked Hanin. They just follow the others from behind.

“Actually I don’t really like ghosts” Hanin whispered to Minri. Minri laughed.

“So, afraid huh? I thought you are not afraid of anything” Minri still laughing. Hanin pinched her and pouted.

“Don’t laughed unnie. You have to stay with me inside that okay?” Hanin wants a pinky swear.

“We’ll see about it” Minri already runs towards Jonghun. She don’t think they didn’t know this fact. They must have planned something.

“Jonghun, did you know Hanin is afraid of ghosts?” Minri asked.

“Of course” Jonghun answered with a grinned.

“They’ve told me. They sensed something fishy from Wonbin and Hanin too. So, they planned this. You have to stay with me. Let Wonbin walk alone and Hanin will surely walk behind all of us. Then we’ll see what will happen” Jonghun told her and dragged her to walk faster. Leaving Wonbin and Hanin to walk behind them.

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating..... lack ideas these days.... and busy working...

my story is a bit boring... please comment to make it better....