False statements

Complicated relationship.. Not related but eventually connected.

 

After a week trying to avoid Wonbin by didn’t go to the practice with her hand as the excuses, Hanin felt the need for her to start practice to be able to perform with her band. Even though Jonghun had given her the scores and she have practice with her drum pad at home, she still need to practice with the real drum. So, she decided to go to the cafe by her own because she felt she need an individual practice to catch up with the rest of them before they came. Jonghun will be there after he finished the tutoring classes. As the best student, he has his own group of juniors who he needed to tutor.

“Noona, where are you going?” Minhwan asked her sister who just reach the front door.

“I need to go practice, i’ve missed so much, need to catch up with them” Hanin answer while trying to wear her sneakers.

“Are your hand okay?” Minhwan asked with concern. He will never know what happen if Jonghun didn’t tell him. He needs to thank his hyung for that.

“Ah. It’s alright now. Okay, I need to go. I’ll be back later” Hanin said.

“Noona, wait! Can I come? Seunghyun and Hyunhee can’t play with me this morning and I’m bored now. Pleaseeeee?” Minhwan asked with his puppy eyes before his sister closed the door.

“Hmmm.... I think it’ll be alright to hyung, but I don’t know about the rest. But, I’ll be alone there this morning. I think you can accompany me while they came. Let’s go” Hanin really need someone to be with.

She can’t imagine if Wonbin is there alone with her. She can’t erase the kiss from her head. It will be great if Minhwan are there. He always be by her side when she need someone. She smile alone think about her brother. She feel bless to have a brother like him.

When they reach the cafe, Hanin hesitate to step in. She trying to see if anyone is in the cafe, and she just saw girl who Jonghun asked about to Wonbin.

“Hi” Hanin greeted the girl. “Do you remember me? I’m Wonbin’s friend” Hanin tried to be as friendly as she can. Her weakness is her awkwardness to speak to the person she didn’t close with.

“Oh. I remember you. The only girl in the band. The drummer” she answered.

“And this is my brother. Can I use it before they came?” she introduced Minhwan who still look around the cafe and showing the stage to the girl.

“Sure. By the way, I’m Minri. I work here. I supposed you are younger than me. Just call me unnie. I’m at the same age as Wonbin” Minri introduced herself.

“Thanks unnie” “Minhwan, here” Hanin go to the stage where the drum is.

“Hi noona” Minhwan greet Minri with a wide smile while following Hanin.

After showing the stage and equipments to Minhwan, Hanin start to practice.

Minhwan just sit while looking at her sister who’s still practicing when Minri come to him.

“She’s great. It’s the first time I know a girl who can play drums” Minri start the conversation while offering a drink to Minhwan.

“Yeah. She loves band and drums. Usually girls didn’t like the drum, but she loves it” Minhwan said.

“Can you play?” Minri asked.

“Just start to learn with my friends. Can you?” Minhwan asked her back.

“I can’t play drums just guitars but I’ve stop few years ago” Minri answered him.

“Why? If you really love music, you will never stop” Minhwan asked with interest. He became interested with Minri. She looks like she still loves music.

 “My parents don’t let me play. They send me to learn guitars but when I started to join my friends to play, they didn’t allow it. I still love music, just didn’t play anymore” Minri try to explain her situation. She felt comfortable with Minhwan. He has the passion and that friendly smile. He looks so cute with the smile.

“So, you are here now. Are you going to play again? How about your parents? They allowed you to work here?” Minhwan asked again with lots of questions. He wants to know her.

“I don’t know yet. I start to work here few weeks ago. If I want to play again, I need to practice more. I think my skills have flown away. And I just start to live alone now. My parents can’t say anything. I’m a grown up now. Not like you, you’re still a boy” she just laughed at Minhwan’s confused face.

”I’ll be a grown up soon. Don’t call me a boy” Minhwan pouted.

“But now, you still a boy. And with that face, you are definitely still a boy” she continue to laugh.

Tling!!!

Jonghun, Hongki, Wonbin and Jaejin enter the door.

Hanin stop to practice when she saw Wonbin. Minhwan and Minri stop they conversation too.

“Woah. You two look close” Jonghun said to Minhwan and Minri. He still remembered her who looks so cold to him last week. And she didn’t talk once to him even when he came here every day.

“Hanin! You are here. Are your hands alright now?” Hongki asked with his cheerful voice.

“Yup. They’re alright now. Are you guys come from university?” Hanin answered and asked with cheerful voice too.

“Us? Nope. Me, Jaejin and Wonbin just came from the music store. They are searching for their things” Hogki answered as he took Minhwan’s drink.

“Hyung! That’s mine” Minhwan said to Hongki. He knows Hongki, Jaejin and Wonbin from Jonghun who always take him to play basketball together. Seunghyun knew them too. Just Hanin didn’t know them before. He didn’t bother to tell her too.

“Minri, can you give us some drinks. I’ll pay” Wonbin asked Minri. He knows her but not close enough to treat her like a close friend.

“Okay. Wait” Minri turn to the drinks counter to take the drinks.

“So, can we start now?” Jaejin asked them.

“Minhwan, are you gonna stay here?” Jonghun asked.

“No, I’ll go in a while. You all are here now. And I’ve promised Seunghyun to try his new game” Minhwan answered.

“Oh, okay. Be careful on your way. See you at home. I want to try the new game too” Jonghun said with a grin.

“Sure. Thanks hyung. Noona, I’ll go first. Bye. Have fun” Minhwan wave to Hanin and the rest.

“Noona, bye. See you agin next time. And nice to meet you” Minhwan said to Minri when he reach the counter.

“Bye Minhwan. Nice to meet you too. Be careful” Minri wave to Minhwan as he walk out the cafe.

Their practice goes well. Hanin can catch up with them. They’ve manage to finish two songs. Hongki and Jaejin have come out with the lyrics too. Seems like their practice time worth.

Wonbin talks to Hanin like nothing had happen. It’s been a relief for her. She will feel very awkward if he didn’t talk to her.

Minri just watch their practice while cleaning the cafe before it started to open.

Jonghun can’t help himself from keep glancing at Minri. He feels weird because usually, girls will be very friendly to him. But not her. She’s been nice to everyone except him. That cold looks make him interested to her.

They end their practice and go home separately. Jonghun is walking with Hanin. Hongki and Jaejin walk to their home too. Just Wonbin stays there to continue his works.

“Did Minri talk to you?” Jonghun ask Hanin after walking for a while. He can’t stop thinking about her.

“Yes. She’s nice. She’s friendly too. So, it’s not so hard for me to get friendly to her. And I’ll treat her like my unnie from now. You know I always wants an unnie ” Hanin answered with a smile. But Jonghun doesn’t look interested with her answer.

“Why did you ask? Is something wrong with her?” Hanin look at him with curiosity.

“I don’t know. She’s been friendly to everyone except me. She’s not talking to me even once” Jonghun shared his thoughts with Hanin. Maybe Hanin can help him.

“Maybe you’ve done something wrong to her. Try to remember, hyung. And try to talk to her or apologize if you’ve done wrong to her” Hanin try to console him.

When they reach home, not just Minhwan and Seunghyun are there. Hyunhee and Hyunsoo are there too. Hyunsoo with her book and Hyunhee is arguing with the boys about the game.

“Hi kids” Jonghun greet them.

“Hi oppa” Hyunhee greet him back.

“Hi  hyung” both Minhwan and Seunghyun said.

“And who’s here? New girl?” Jonghun asked while looking at Hyunsoo.

“Hi. I’m Hyunsoo, Hyunhee’s twin” Hyunsoo answered and greet him. Hyunsoo can’t deny that Jonghun have that charming smile. Smile that can melt girls heart.

“I don’t know you two are here. Minhwan just said Seunghyun will come” Hanin said to Hyunhee who jump to her with a hug.

“Hehe... I miss you, unnie” Hyunhee said with a grin.

“I found them on the way here. They just came back from the library” Seunghyun said after his joystick being snatch by Jonghun. He sat on the couch watching Minhwan play with Jonghun. He wants Jonghun to win. He’s been losing to Minhwan since the beginning, with Hyunhee disturbing him, he can’t even win once. He needs Jonghun to make the revenge.

“Yeah. Library. She dragged me there. Now, it’s my turn to drag her here. But, she‘s been with her book since we came. Not even budge to nothing anything else” Hyunhee complained.

Hyunhee is younger than Hyunsoo. But, a lot more to talk than her sister. They reminds her about Jonghun’s friends. They need to meet Hongki and Jaejin. They are like the opposite of them. Jaejin is a lot matured than his brother eventhough he is younger. They’ll suit each other.

Hanin just smile listening to Hyunhee. She always felt happy being with Minhwan’s friends. They are just so active and talkative. She felt that she have lots kids to take care of when they come.

“What are you reading? Looks interesting” Hanin sits beside Hyunsoo.

“Unnie, did you know about this?” Hyunsoo asked while showing her the book. It’s a book about some traditional music instruments all over the world.

“I just know some of it. But, most of it i’ve never heard” Hanin answered still looking at the book.

“Unnie, how’s your practice? Minhwan said he just came from the cafe where your band practiced” Hyunhee asked. She knows about the band from Minhwan. Minhwan seems excited about his sister’s band.

“Great. Your unnie is always great. I’m a fast learner. Don’t you know?” Hanin said jokingly.

“Can we come too next time? I want to see your practice too” Hyunhee tried to pursued Hanin.

“Asked the leader” Hanin answered, pointing to Jonghun.

“Oppa, can we?” Hyunhee turns too Jonghun who still absorb to the game.

“Sure. We need some audience comments before we can start perform too” Jonghun said. He stopped playing when Seunghyun keep arguing with Minhwan about the game.

“Yeay! I love you oppa!” Hyunhee jump hugging Hanin.

“You said you love him, but why did you hug me?” Hanin wants to keep teasing Hyunhee. She left to the kitchen to get her drinks. Hyunsoo followed her.

“Because I love you more and I don’t want to be mad” Hyunhee said trying to follow them.

Hanin chuckled. That’s Hyunhee common answer. She don’t know why Hyunhee still think that she and Jonghun are in love. She don’t know where She get that idea from.

“Unnie, you and Jonghun oppa looks great together” Hyunso asked.

“What did you say? Girls, he’s my hyung. Why should I be in love with him?” Hanin still don’t get why they see Jonghun as her boyfriend.

“Because you look happy with him. And he really care for you” Hyunhee said trying to approved Hyunsoo’s statement.

“We’re like that since kid. As I said, he is my hyung. He should take care of me and Minhwan. You will know if someone is my boyfriend if I call him oppa” Hanin answered to cut that topic.

“I’ll wait for that moment to come” Hyunhee said.

“Hyunhee, I think we should leave. Mom will be mad if we didn’t get home before she did” Hyunsoo said after they come back to the hall.

“Aish. I’ve forgot” Hyunhee grab her bag.

“Unnie, we leave first. Oppa, Minhwan, Seunghyun, bye. See you later” Hyunsoo said before leaving.

“Bye bye” Hyunhee said and followed her sister.

Jonghun just nod while Minhwan and Seunghyun wave with their eyes still on the screen. They are playing soccer game.

Hanin just sigh. Boys with soccer. “I’ll get upstairs first. I need to rest” Hanin said if someone heard her.

“Okay. Get your rest. I’ll go home when they’re finished with this” Jonghun smile to Hanin.

After Seunghyun wins, they start to clean the place. Seunghyun and Jonghun are going back.

“Yeah. I win. Bye Minhwan. See you tomorrow” Seunghyun said to Minhwan before get out from the house.

“Bye Minhwan. Hyung go back first with this pabo” Jonghun said to Minhwan while grabbing Seunghyun bag.

“Aish. Hyung, don’t call me pabo. And why are you following me? I can get home by myself” Seunghyun said to Jonghun who walking in front of him.

“I want to call you pabo. And I didn’t follow you. I need to go to the stores to buy things” Jonghun still walking without turning to Seunghyun.

“Hyung, can I ask something?” Seunghyun asked. Something is bothering.

“What?” Jonghun stop walking and turns to Seunghyun.

“Why don’t you and noona be a couple?” Seunghyun wants to know. He always thinks that Jonghun and Hanin look like a couple when they’re together.

 

 

 

sorry for not updating... my internet dead...=.=*.... just now its alive X)