Weird... but cute

Complicated relationship.. Not related but eventually connected.

 

“What? What?” Seunghyun’s curiosity increased. He is hoping Minhwan wants to share new games.

“Have you eaten chicken rice? It’s near our school. Seems delicious” Minhwan grin.

“Huh... I thought something NEW. That’s not a new thing. And another thing, my sis don’t like chicken and..... games” Hyunhee turns to Minhwan and Seunghyun. She knew what did Seunghyun hopes for just seeing it in his eyes.

“She just had one thing in common with us. She loves music” Hyunhee added. “That’s why i want her to join us. She needs to get out of her non-reality”.

They are doing their own things. Minhwan and Senghyun with their ipad games while Hyunhee with her mp3. And Hyunsoo felt like being ignored. “Why did she have to bring me here?” she asked herself.

After a while, Hyunhee remembered something.”Can we meet your sis, Minhwannie? I need her to assist me for my upcoming music test. She’s good with music theory. Can we? Can we?” She asked with her puppy eyes.

Minhwan got an idea. “Ooookay. You can come to our house. If you buy me chicken rice at the new restaurant” He smile widely and doing his aegyo. He knows Hyunhee can’t resist his aegyo.

“Okay okay. Stop doing that thing. That make you look cuter than me” Hyunhee said jokingly.

****At the restaurant****

When the meals are ready, Seunghyun still concentrate with his gameboy.

“Stop playing. EAT” Minhwan just shrugged when Hyunhee said it to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun is eating and suddenly....

BAMN!

He stood up. He’s teary and asking for water fiercely. Minhwan who’s panicking, without knowing, had give him the soy sauce and not the water.

“Minnie!” Seunghyun who can’t eat spicy food, now, eating peppers glared to Minhwan. “Are you trying to kill me?”he ask.

“What? I’m panicked. And you should be careful with what you eat. Don’t play while eating “ Minhwan answered with his innocence face. “And don’t call me Minnie. Sounds like a girl name. I’m a MAN” he pouted.

Hyunsoo who sit in front of him burst out laughing. She’s being ignored by them since she join them. But, along the way until they came here, she found that both of her sister friends are cute and she understands why her sister love to be friends with them. They are cute and funny. And they’re not calling her and her sister ‘pretty’. They seems more interested with chicken and games than girls. So, it’s a good point.

 

*At the studio*

“Let’s see what she’s got” Jonghun show the drum to Hanin.  

She’s playing. The boys just give her the unbelievable look. They don’t know a girl can play drum that good. She’s playing with all her heart.

When Hanin was done with her ‘audition’, she slowly look at them.

*plakplakplak* (clap sound)

“You’re accepted” both Jaejin and Hongki give her a standing ovation.

Jonghun know she will get it. He had known her for ages. He smile and give a thumb up to her.

Hanin without hesitate jump and hug Jonghun tightly. “Thank you” she whispered.

Jaejin and Hongki are shocked with Hanin’s reaction. They don’t know that both of them are that close. And they think both of them have feeling for each other.

Wonbin felt taken aback with what he saw. He felt slightly heartbroken. “I’m not interested in her. Why am I feeling sad?” Wonbin can’t explain his own feeling to himself.

“Wonbin hyung, you cannot deny it. She’s good. And you need to follow the majority” Jaejin said to Wonbin who looks like he is in his own world.

“Wonbin, I’ve accept her with Jaejin and Hongki’s approving it” Jonghun said that to snap him out.

“Uh? Whatever. Okay, I need to go. See you all tomorrow at my uncle’s cafe. Hongki knew the way there” Wonbin left after saying that to them without looking at them.

Hanin can’t help but felt a little sad when Wonbin left. She just looked at the door after he left. ‘Can’t he just said congratulation or sorry? Why did I feel this way?’

“What’s wrong with him?” Hongki tried to figure things out.

“Maybe he doesn’t feel well. Let him. Okay, now, my dear drummer, we should go home too. Minhwannie will be home. And I need to settle my assignments” Jonghun tried to lit up the atmosphere.

They start to clean the place and pack their things. Then, Hanin’s phone is ringing.

“It’s Minhwannie” she said it to no one.

-Minhwan: Noona, Hyunhee want to see you. She wants your help with her music theory. Can I invite them home?

-Hanin: Okay, I’m about to go home too. Is Seunghyun coming too?

-Minhwan: Yes. Like always. And with Hyunhee twin. Is it okay for you.

-Hanin: Sure. Invite them. I’ll try to make dinner.

-Minhwan: Noona? Dinner? Are you sure? You always end up facing troubles in the kitchen.

-Hanin: Shut up. Just bring them home. Me and hyung will be back soon.

After saying goodbye, they hung up.

“Hyung, Minhwannie wants to bring his friends to my home. Lets hurry” Hanin said to Jonghun while dragging him out of the room.

Hongki followed them. Jaejin can’t do nothing but following her brother.

 

*******************______________________************************

When Jonghun is about to enter his door, Hongki appeared.  

“Yah! What are you two doing here?” Jonghun ask.

“Well, you didn’t say goodbye and you didn’t say ‘Don’t follow me’. We don’t have nothing to do today too. So, we have decided to visit your house” Hongki grinned.

 “You decide. Not me” Jaejin argue.

“Okay, come in. You are lucky my parents are away for several weeks. Do like your own house without touching or broking anything. My mom don’t like her things to be touched. And she can detect it. Believe me. She will turns to Detective Conan when that happen” Jonghun show them to enter.

 

 

 

ahh.. i just have this after a few days...  and i'm updating this at... 2.55 am.... XD

 

**Today, SATISFACTION will be released! I'm excited! (Primadonna mode)Hope they will jump on the Oricon Chart. FT Island fighting!!!!

**I miss Binnie