First audience

Complicated relationship.. Not related but eventually connected.

 

“Why should we?” Jonghun asked back.

“Because you two looks really close and you really care about her” Seunghyun stated his reason.

“We are really close. Like me and Minhwan. They’re my dongseng. And I have to take care of them. That’s my duty as a brother” Jonghun give the final answer and keep walking.

“Don’t you like her?” Seunghyun keep following Jonghun into the store.

“I like her as my dongseng. I didn’t found the girl yet. I’ll tell you when I found my girl. Now, go home. It’s getting dark now ” Jonghun push Seunghyun out from the store.

Seunghyun is such a noisy kid. He always asked him nonsense and talk nonsense. It’s not something that surprising when Minhwan said he is his bestfriend. They suit each other. Just Minhwan have that aegyo but still normal compare to Seunghyun. Jonghun chuckled thinking about them.

****************************************************************************

After a week, Minhwan bring his friends to visit his sister’s band. Hyunhee keep nagging about it.

“Minhwannie, I miss you! You too Seunghyun. It has been a while since the last time we play together” Hongki jump to Minhwan as soon as Minhwan and his friends step into the cafe. He’s still with his childish act.

“Hi, hyung. Yeah. You all are busy with your band. I bring my friends along to see you practice. This is Hyunhee and Hyunsoo” Minhwan greet him and introduced the girls to them.

“Yeay! Our first audiences. Besides Minri” Hongki said when Minri come to them.

“Hi noona. How are you today?” Minhwan greet Minri.

“Fine. How are you? And your friends?” Minri answered and look at them.

“I’m great! This is Seunghyun and Hyunhee, my bestfriends. And that is Hyunsoo, Hyunhee’s twin sister” Minhwan introduced them to her.

“Okay kids. We’re gonna start. Enjoy, and we need your comments after this. You too Minri” Jonghun said to them and winks at Minri. She has starts talking to him but not as friendly as to others.

Minri and the rest sit at the table in front of the stage. They can’t wait to listen to them. The band will start to perform next week. That’s why Jonghun ask them to come. They need some support and useful comments.

They start playing the slow songs. It feels sad. Hongki’s voice is awesome. Minhwan didn’t know Hongki have such voice with that childish act. Wonbin’s voice raps are good. He looks great when singing while playing the guitars. Jonghun, Jaejin and Hanin look absorb with the song.

And they start playing a rock song. Really fast. They feels like wanna dance. And they keep playing until the fifth song. They played with passion and really good.

When they’re finished, Minhwan, Seunghyun, Hyunsoo, Hyunhee and Minri stands are clapping. They look satisfied with their performance.

“Hyung, really great. I think you already have fans here” Minhwan said to Jonghun and Jaejin as they put their instruments and joining them at the table. Hanin and Wonbin still on the stage quarrelling about something. Hongki tried to calm them.

“Unnie, Wonbin such a noisy fellow. I just accidently hit his guitar with my stick nd he make a big fuss about that” Hanin complained to Minri while throwing a you-will-die look to Wonbin. She and Minri are getting closer. But she and Wonbin will quarrel about everything everyday.

Minri just laugh to Hanin’s complains. It had become a routine to them to quarrel. Not even a single day without that scene.

“We are great right?” Hongki asked Hyunsoo who keep looking at Jonghun. He felt she have the cutest face he have ever seen. Her twin too, but her twin is busy asking something to Jaejin.

“Ah. Yes. You all are great. And you have an awesome voice” Hyunsoo answered him. She felt embarrassed when Hongki caught her looking at Jonghun.

She’s really attracted to the way Jonghun play his guitar. She is majoring in classical guitar but her teacher said that she’s playing without soul. Now, she knows who can teach her how to get the soul. Just need to ask him but he is busy talking to Wonbin.

“I know. They can’t play without me” Hongki winked and smile at her. He started to praise himself. Jaejin and Hanin said he had a disease called full-of-himself disease but he don’t care as long as he’s happy with what he do.

Hyunsoo face blushed when Hongki winked. Hongki is funny and have cute eye smile. With his personality, it’s not possible if he have girls around him. Hyunsoo keep looking at Hongki who still talking non-stop.  

“Noona, are you free this Sunday?” Minhwan asked Minri.

“Suppose to. I’m not working on Sunday. Why? Want a date?” Minri asked. Minhwan shocked with her answer.

“Hey. I’m joking” Minri can see the shocked look on Minhwan face.

“No. Me and my friends want to go to the amusement park to celebrate Hyunhee and Hyunsoo birthday. I think it’s better if more people come along. I know my noona is free on Sunday. She’ll be there” Minhwan invite her.

“I think I’ll come. It has been a while since I went to the amusement park” Minri agreed to join Minhwan. Moreover, she really don’t have anything to do on Sunday. Her Sunday usually accompanied with her laptop and books.

“Okay. It’s a promise then. Make sure you’ll come” Minhwan did a pinky swear with Minri.

Hyunhee still asking questions to Jaejin. She wants to learn bass. She can play violin but she wants to play something that will look cool. And she don’t want to play guitar because her sister already lean it. She wants to learn something different.

“Oppa, can you teach me to play?” Hyunhee asked Jaejin.

“I’m not that good. But if you want to try, I think I can teach you the basic” Jaejin answered her. He’s happy and blushing. There no one ever asked him to teach them before. Wearing glasses make him looks like a nerd and he is not as popular as his brother, who always looks like a celebrity.

  “Thank you oppa!” Hyunhee smile and give him a hug. Jaejin felt like being strike by electric shock.

“Opss.. Sorry. Over excited” Hyunhee hit her own head. She felt embarrass with her response. She didn’t know what make her give him the hug.

“Okay. Let’s go to eat. I think it’s still early for Wonbin and Minri to start working. They can come with us. Right?” Jonghun give a look to Wonbin.

“I think so” Wonbin gave the answer.

“Yeay! Hyung, chicken. Chicken” Minhwan doing his aegyo. His powerful attack that no one can win over him.

“Aish. Everytime we are going to eat with you, it always be a chicken. Don’t you eat anything else?” Hongki hit Minhwan’s head.

“Hinggg~~~ Chicken....” Minhwan starts whining.

“Okay okay. Stop that Minhwannie. We’ll eat chicken” Jonghun know Hongki just want to tease Minhwan. Hongki will eat anything that is free.

All of them went to the restaurant. The empty restaurant looks full went they come. With Hongki keep teasing Minhwan, Minhwan whining to Seunghyun, Seunghyun keep doing the weird stuff, and  the others are laughing at them, the restaurant are filled with their voice.

All the noises stop when the waitress come with the chicken. After they thank the waitress, they start to eat. Minhwan and Hongki look the happiest to start eating.

“Unnie, are you coming with us this Sunday?” Hyunsoo asked Hanin when they start to eat. The boys are busy chatting about games and the band.

“Sunday? To the amusement park for your birthday? Yeah. Minhwan told me earlier. Minri unnie will come too right?” Hanin turns to face Minri who sit beside her.

“Minhwan invited me. Don’t you guys mind if I’m coming along?” Minri just want to confirmed if she’s really welcome to be there.

“Of course not. The more the merrier. I should ask them too” Hyunhee turns to the boys. She will be happier if Jaejin could come too.

“Oppa, this Sunday is my birthday and Hyunsoo. We wanna go to the amusement park. Will you all come?”Hyunhee asked Jonghun.

“Your birthday? I think I can come. I don’t know about the rest. Wonbin?” Jonghun asked Wonbin who still struggling to open the ketchup bottle. Jonghun know all of them are free on Sunday. He just want to confirmed it.

“Hyung, give it to me” Minhwan said to Wonbin. Wonbin maybe having the muscle, but he is still the strongest among them.

“I have nothing to do on Sunday. I’ll go if I’ve been invited” Wonbin said while giving the bottle to Minhwan.

“Hongki?” Jonghun asked Hongki.

“Of course we’ll come” Hongki give the answer without asking Jaejin.

“Then, all of you are coming. It’ll be a fun day. I’m excited. Don’t you?” Hyunhee asked her sister.

“Sure. It will be fun with all of you coming along. It’s a promise, okay?” Hyunsoo give a smile too them.

“Yeay! Amusement park! Seunghyun, we gonna have fun” Minhwan and Seunghyun starts their weird dance.

“Fun. Fun. Fun. Amusement park. Fun. Fun. With everyone~~~” Seunghyun singing. He made all of them laughed. He is weird. But, his dorky acts really make everyone happy. The ‘16Dimention’ name Minhwan give to him really suits him.

 

**********************************************************************************

And the Sunday come. Minhwan, Seunghyun, Jonghun and Hanin are waiting for the others to come.

“MInhwannie!!” someone is coming towards the.

“Hyunhee!! Hyunsoo!!” Seunghyun is waving.

“Happy birthday! Here are the presents” Minhwan and Seunghyun said in unison when both Hyunhee and Hyunsoo are with them. They give the candies to them.

“Thank you” Hyunsoo thank them. She is getting closer to them as her sister always bring her long when seeing them.

“Where are the others? We thought we are late” Hyunsoo asked them.

“They are on their way” Minhwan give the answer while his eyes keep looking if they are coming.

 “Oh. There they are” Hanin saw Hongki, Jaejin and Wonbin from a far.

“Yah. It’s suppose to be our day. Why are you late?” Hyunhee asked Hongki. Wonbin is already sitting with Jonghun and Hanin on the bench. He’s not bother to join their conversation. He just wants to sit after tired to convince Jaejin to come. They have promised, so, they need to come.

“Ask Jaejin. He said he don’t want to come. He is afraid to ride those fun rides” Hongki tell them. Jaejin glared to him.

“Hyung!” Jaejin hit Hongki. He’s scared to ride those things. He’s afraid of heights. But, his brother shouldn’t tell the girls about it. Now, he is ashamed. The girls are laughing at him.

“Oppa, I’ll make you ride those things” Hyunhee wants to ride with Jaejin. She’s waiting for this day to come. She’ll make Jaejin’s fears disappeared.’ What a shy boy. Cute’ She kept that thought in her mind.

“We just need to wait for Minri noona” Minhwan said to them.

“I’ll call her” Hanin offered.

After a while on the phone, she hung up.

“She said she’ll be a little late. She had some problem with her landlord. She asked us to go in first” Hanin explained.

“I’ll wait her here. You all go first. By the way, she needs her ticket to enter too” Jonghun suggest. It’ll be his best chance to get closer to Minri. He needs to know why did Minri’s  towards him not like others.

“Okay hyung. We’ll go first. Take good care of Minri noona. Let’s go Seunghyun” Minhwan can’t wait to play the rides. He’s been waiting for this. He and Seunghyun have planned the rides that they will play first.

Minhwan and Seunghyun had gone into the building first. Jaejin has been dragged by Hongki and Hyunhee to enter it. Hyunsoo is walking with Hanin and Wonbin who looks uneasy with each other.

“Unnie, why are your face like this?” Hyunsoo asked Hanin who still with her uneasy look.

“Ah, nothing. Just worried about Minri unnie. I hope she’ll be fine” Hanin explained.

“Don’t worry about her. Her landlord always being like that” Wonbin gave a convincing look.

“Are you really worried about her, or you worried about Jonghun waiting for her?” Wonbin asked Hanin suddenly with a weird tone.

“Why must I’m worried about it? And why are you asking me like that? With that tone?” Hanin felt they’ll starts to fight again.

Wonbin is talking nonsense again. He always make an issue about her and Jonghun. She had tried convinced him about her and Jonghun but he don’t want to believe it. And she didn’t feel like going to do it again.

Hyunsoo is walking in between them. She can sense some jealousy in Wonbin’s tone. And with that, she came out with an idea. She has to get her friends to join her. She’ll make this day become meaningful. Not just for her and her sister, but for Hanin too. She kept smiling. She must be getting her sister’s disease of planning tricks. Hyunhee, Minhwan and Seunghyun must feel thrilled to join the forces. Then, she throws a look to Hanin and Wonbin who still arguing and staring at each other.

“What a perfect day” Hyunhee mumbled but still loud enough to make Hanin and Wonbin stop arguing. They’ve forgot about Hyunsoo’s presence.

 

I manage to finished this chapter when my internet is not working :) 

i need some comments.. please.....