Car Accident

KYUYOUNG ONE/TWO SHOTS

Summary: because Kyuhyun was a worried wreck.

----------

CAR ACCIDENT
 
Kyuhyun was worried, really worried. He was a worried wreck, this has never happened before, and he—they never expected it. Not to her. But of course, nobody could tell.
 
She, involved in a car accident was the one he didn’t want to happen to her, especially when it had happen to him. He knows how it feels, how scary it is.
 
After what felt like hours of driving (which was just really more or less one hour), Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital at 8:00 pm, thankful that it’s still visiting hours. He practically ran to her room after inquiring at the nurse’s station.
 
He finally reached it and knocked on the door, he opens it slightly and caught Sooyoung smiling as he did.
 
Sooyoung looks and was surprised to see him, but she smiled even more, “Kyu, what are you…?” Sooyoung asked, her bed slightly inclined with a few degrees, acausing her to sit up a bit.
 
He didn’t answer and instead just approached her bed, he gave an awkward bow to her sister, Soojin, which he didn’t notice earlier. She gave a smile and bowed back.
 
“Kyu?” Sooyoung asked again.
 
Kyuhyun stretches out and clasps his hand to his, and squeezed it tightly, as if someone might take her. And in truth, someone almost took her away from him. He was thankful that He didn’t yet.
 
“Sooyoung-ah, I’m going out to buy food okay?” Soojin said and excused herself. She left the two quietly.
 
The two were silent, none of them were talking. Kyuhyun just stood there, holding her hand, squeezing her hand from time to time, and Sooyoung just staring at him.
 
“Sorry if I couldn’t make it…” Sooyoung said after a while. They were actually going to meet that same night to spend time together and catch up. Both were so busy that they didn’t see each other for a long time. And then this happens?
 
Kyuhyun nodded and sighed in relief, he sat on a nearby a chair. He looks at her, “I’m so glad and thankful that you’re fine Soo…” he said with a deep sigh of relief.
 
Sooyoung smiled at him, she knows that Kyuhyun was one of the guys to have a problem of expressing his feelings. It was so genuine to see him like this. It warms her heart, she could really feel Kyuhyun’s love and care.
 
“I’m also glad and thankful that I’m fine and alive Kyu…” she said, and it was true. She felt scared when she was experiencing it. It terrified her, but she kept positive and was glad and thankful that she was still with her family and friends, and Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile back. It was true what her sister tweeted, she was still just as cheerful. And that was one trait that Kyuhyun loves about her.
 
Silence surfaced again, the two were satisfied just being together.
 
“So, you won’t be coming to SM town concert in japan?” Kyuhyun asks, “There’ll be people expecting some KyuYoung moments you know…” he said, smirking a bit.
 
Sooyoung giggled softly. “Well, the doctor said to take a long break… unless, you want me to sing on a wheel chair, then I can go.” She said, joking.
 
Kyuhyun chuckled, imagining Sooyoung in a wheel chair. “You’d look good in it still…” he commented.
 
“Ya! Stop imagining it! I look weird.” She said, slapping him softly on the arm.
 
Kyuhyun chuckled more, but he stopped and took her hand again and kissed it. “Nah… I’d rather you stay here and take some rest…” he said.
 
“You better not flirt with Japanese girls!” she warned.
 
“Hmm…” Kyuhyun looks at her sideways, “I’ll think about it…” he smirked.
 
“Huh! What--!? Ya!” Sooyoung glared at him, and slapped him again on the arm.
 
“Hello, I’m Kyuhyun, let’s go on a date!” Kyuhyun said in Japanese while making gestures. Sooyoung laughed because it sounded weird to her.
 
“Ya! Why are you laughing?” Kyuhyun asks, “I said it right!”
 
“Yeah, but you sound weird speaking in Japanese…” she replied, laughing.
 
“I do? but people say I’m good…” Kyuhyun said, thinking.
 
“No, you’re not~” Sooyoung said, sticking her tongue out at him.
 
“Hmm, I do know this word…” he said, smirking.
 
“What is it?” Sooyoung asked, thinking what it could be.
 
“Aieru~” he said, along with a bit of aegyo to make it more cheesy.
 
Sooyoung felt giddy inside once he said it, but it annoyed her also, saying cheesy lines. She didn’t actually like it. “Ya… too cheesy!” she said, her hands making squeezing movements.
 
Kyuhyun laughs as he saw her reaction. But he meant it though, and Sooyoung knows it too, despite the cheesiness.
 
“I hate you…” Sooyoung smiled shyly at him. and they both know she meant the opposite.
 
 -END-

a/n: of course, this was because of soo's car accident >< i hope she gets well soon.. and also because of a fic that i was supposed to write.. but then the news came... so yeah...

hope you guys like it ^^
comments are loved~ ^^
thanks sooo much! :>