In Love With You [H]

KYUYOUNG ONE/TWO SHOTS

Summary: Kyuhyun was in love with his best friend, and he just wanted to follow her request.

a/n; kekekek :3333 honestly, i dunno why i made this... i forgot XDDD but well, i do hope it's not fail like the last time TT.TTthough i still feel it is ><


IN LOVE WITH YOU

Kyuhyun stirred in his sleep, he moved to the other side but was greeted by the sun. He moved his hand and touched something soft, he fumbles it, and after a few seconds, he heard a moan.

His eyes open, and he was face to face with someone he knows very well, he looks at where his hand rested, and was surprised when he saw it was on her . He immediately takes it off. The result was a whimper from her.

He sat up. He couldn’t believe what he just did, but it wasn’t actually on purpose, he was still half awake then. He carefully looks at her again and examines her from head to toe. She has an expression that he couldn’t make out what, but it was kind of for him. She was wearing an oversized shirt, one of his, which was pulled up almost at her , and thus revealed her stomach, and her y curve. And for the bottom, she was wearing very short shorts, which revealed her long flawless legs. Honestly for him, the sight just made him hard.

It took as much effort to take away his gaze at her sinful body. He slaps himself. He shouldn’t be imagining dirty things that he would to her. He was her best friend.

‘Yeah, but you also love her more than one.’ His inner self said.

Yes, it was true. He loves his best friend. But he never tried to confess to her or anything. He was afraid of getting rejected, he knows her type. And besides, she has a boyfriend.

But then, he remembered why she slept in his apartment again.

Kyuhyun was watching TV on a rainy night when he heard his doorbell ring.he goes to the front door to open it. he was surprised to see his best friend Sooyoung, soaking wet.

“Soo? What are you doing here?” he asks, opening the door more to let her in. “Why didn’t you call me?”

“Uhh, well…” she goes in and looks at him, tears suddenly fell down her cheeks.

“What’s wrong?” kyuhyun asks, he held her hand and they go to the sofa to sit.

“He—he… broke up with me Kyu…” she said and sobs.

He hugged her and whispered soothing words in her ear. He breaks the hug when he felt she calmed down a bit. He looks at her.

“you should shower now Soo. You’ll get sick.” He said, still holding her hand and led her to his room.

He waited for her to finish showering. He was lying on his bed. He heard his bathroom door open and she goes out, and was wearing one of his clothes again.

“I got one of your clothes Kyu… hope you don’t mind.” She said, and goes on her side of the bed and lies down. “I hate the shirt I left here.”

Kyuhyun then remembered that the shirt she left was from her ex-boyfriend now. “Sorry. Nd I don’t mind at all. You always don’t get permission anyway.”

Sooyoung just chuckled at him and snuggled close to him. She felt safe and secured when Kyuhyun hugs her. She doesn’t know why, but she only feels like that only to him.

“Kyu…” she called.

“hmm?” he asked, her hair.

“I love you. I’m glad you’re here for me. Thanks.” She said.

Kyuhyun smiled, but there was a pain in his heart and he knows that her words only meant for him being her best friend.

“You know I’m always here for you. No need to thank me.”

She snuggled closer to him and let her exhaustion from the day take her to sleep.

Kyuhyun held her in his arms. He always cherished their moments, just like this one. He looks at the sleeping face of his best friend. He kissed her forehead.

“I love you, Soo.”


&&

Kyuhyun was about to get out of bed when he felt a hand catch his own.

“Please Kyu… don’t go…” she said softly.

Kyuhyun looks at her. Her eyes were still half open, an indication that she was only half awake.

“M-make… me feel good please…” she said again, her voice almost a whisper. But he heard it perfectly. And that did it. He carefully goes to her face, and kisses her, he was aroused more when she responded to the kiss.

“Are you sure baby? I just might not control myself.” He said with his low husky voice. He has been controlling himself for so long, but this time, he just can’t.

Sooyoung nodded, she felt herself getting more aroused with him, she likes how he kisses her gently, but getting rougher after a while. She can’t believe that Kyuhyun was kissing her. it was a dream come true.

‘Too bad it’s only a dream.’ She thought.

Even through the shirt Kyuhyun was wearing he could feel electricity as he felt Sooyoung’s hand work through his body, touching, caressing, and it. It felt so good. But it wasn’t him who needs pleasing, it was her, and he was going to give exactly that.

He takes her hand and pinned them over her head. He pulls the shirt to her neck with his other and it revealed her bra, and under it those perfectly shaped s that he longed for. He goes to her cleavage and kisses it, it, and he slowly made his way up to her s. He it and takes it in his mouth, he through the thin fabric of the bra.

She moans and arches her back for more contact.

His free hand goes down to her shorts and slips it in. he found her , wet, very wet. He traced his fingers at the fabric.

She lets out a louder moan, she opens to say something, she wanted more, but only moans were able to escape .

He looks at her expression and smirked, he leans down to kiss her, and since was already open, his toungue came in, carefully exploring her cavern. Eventually their tongues meet. His free hand still in her shorts, he was amazed at how she gets wetter at the process. Though he wants to continue, he knew this is wrong, he decided to stop. he breaks the kiss and looks at her.

“Soo, wake up.” He said, and let both of her hands go. And he takes his hand out of her shorts.

She lets out a whimper at the lost of contact. She felt hot, and she wants more. But she was just dreaming right? How could it stop?

She then jerks up, and her eyes fully open. She was awake now. She looks at Kyuhyun with a shocked but still y expression for Kyuhyun.

“Kyu… what are we…?” she looks at him. she thought she was only dreaming, but she was surprised that it was actually real. She was kind of happy with it.

“I… I’m sorry…” he said sadly, seeing her reaction, and sat up. He looks away. “I didn’t know what came over me. I’m so sorry Soo.” 

Sooyoung sat up. She can feel both regret and sincerity from Kyuhyun. She held his face and she turned it to look at her.

“You started this. You should finish it.” she said slyly and kissed him.

He was surprised at the action, but he liked it, he smiled through the kiss and responded to it, more aggressively than Sooyoung. They fight for dominance, which of course Kyuhyun won.

Her hands fumble through his shirt, she groaned as she found he shirt a hindrance. She breaks the kiss and pulls his shirt up and takes it off. He does the same to her shirt, and then unhooked her bra, her hard s exposed and begging to be touched. 

He made her lie down and he goes to her s. His mouth watered as he stares at them.

“Kyu, please them…” sooyoung pleaded.

Kyuhyun nodded and did what she said, he took one into his mouth and it, teasing her , he it and drew imaginary circles around her . He does it with the other one. 

It felt good, too good. Sooyoung couldn’t explain in words how good it felt for Kyuhyun to do that.
She arches her back once again, she wanted more. She kept for him.

“Kyuhyun…” her hands clutch his hair, holding tightly on it as Kyuhyun continues to . 

Kyuhyun looks at her face, eyes half open, mouth open. It was a sight only for him to see.

“More?” he asks, he wanted to hear her say it.

“Yes please…” she pleaded. She was going crazy. She was at the edge. She just wanted to be touched everywhere, and be by Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun please…”

He nodded and goes down, his way down until he reached her shorts. He s it and takes it off. He saw the wet area of her underwear. He traced it once again with his fingers. “You like it baby?”

“Yes…” she moaned. “More, I want more…”

He then takes it off and goes to her juices around her entrance. The contact just sent Sooyoung to heaven and still begging for more. He her and fumbles with it for a while. Sooyoung moaned loudly, she clutches tightly on his hair again, almost pulling it. 

He continues still and while , he inserts two fingers in her. He started ing.

“Ah…!” she moaned louder. She couldn’t take his teasing anymore. “Kyu, me now please.” She pleaded.

But kyuhyun didn’t listen and continued ing with his fingers, and he added one more to please her more. He felt her going to come.

Sooyoung was and breathing hard. It felt so good. She was so wet and hot, and it was the first time she felt like that. She felt herself coming, she was almost there, she was getting close. And she did, after a few more s, her body shook, eyes rolled, and a scream escapes from her lips as she released, she never released so much before.

Kyuhyun pulled out his fingers and her off. He goes to her face to kiss her. She felt weak and exhausted. But she was still up for more.

“We’re not quite done yet baby.” He said.

He stood up, and s his pants and takes it off, his already obvious from his underwear. He also takes it off and as soon as it reached the floor, Sooyoung’s hand was already it. He let out a groan.

She made him sit on the bed. Kyuhyun obediently did. She positions herself in front of him. she carefully the tip of Kyuhyun’s member. She kisses, the sides of it, he lets out another loud groan, he clutched tightly the bed sheets.

Sooyoung then takes all of Kyuhyun into . She was amazed at the size and the length of him, but nevertheless, she loved it. she started going in and out of . She felt aroused and getting wet again.

Kyuhyun didn’t expect her to be this good, it was too good. It sent Kyuhyun to the edge. He moans and felt himself getting close, but he didn’t want to come yet. Though he would regret it, he made her stop, he lets out a groan from the lost of contact. He looks at her and she pouted at him. he chuckled and pulled her up and positioned her on the bed. He puts himself on top of her. ready to enter.

He leans in and kisses her, kissing instantly went to tongue kissing, he didn’t wait and entered her.

Sooyoung couldn’t help but cry out in pain. Kyuhyun groaned at the tightness. “Sorry baby, I’ll make it feel better.” He said.

He started ing, slow and gentle at first. But he couldn’t keep it at that pace, it was too hot and wet. He started to go faster and harder.

Sooyoung felt the pain slowly fading as Kyuhyun into her, faster and faster he thruse, eventually hitting that spot of hers that sent her to heaven.

“Ahhh… yes… Kyuhyun…!” she moaned, he leaned in for another kiss, and at the process, also fumbling her s. It added to the pleasure that Sooyoung was feeling.

“More! Harder! Faster! me more Kyuhyun!” she said, almost screaming. She felt herself getting close to her release.

“Just… a little more…” kyuhyun groaned as he into her harder and faster, until after a few more, he came into her, his seeds filling her. Shortly after, Sooyoung came again.

Kyuhyun pulled out form her and collapsed next ot her, panting. Both were exhausted.

Sooyoung panted next to him. She looks at him. “I didn’t know my best friend is a good kisser, and awesome in bed.” She said, chuckling a bit.

Kyuhyun just smiled, but it quickly faded. What was going to happen to them now? Should he confess?

“What’s wrong?” she asks, seeing the worry on his face.

“Soo… what if I tell you that I’m… in love with you?” he asks.

Sooyoung looks at him with a blank expression. “Are you?”

Kyuhyun looks at her nervously, he nodded. “Yeah.”

Sooyoung was shocked but she was happier. She too was in love with him, but she just doesn’t admit it because she was scared that it might get awkward. And she doesn’t want that.

“You pabo!” she smacked his head.

“Ouch! What did I do?” he asks, then he felt her lips on his and they shared a short kiss.

“I love you too.” She said, after breaking the kiss. She smiled at him.

“But--”

“I just didn’t want to admit it because I was afraid things might get awkward.”

Kyuhyun looks at her with a surprised but happy expression. “But, what about your past relationships? Did you love them, or…”

“Oh, I tried loving them… but I just didn’t… and pretended that I was in love with them… and no, I didn’t have with any of them.” She said, smirking. “I wanted my first time to be with the one I love.” She said, her smirk turning into a genuine smile.

Kyuhyun smiled, he couldn’t explain how happy he was right now. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Sooyoung said.

“Oops, careful there babe. What are you doing?” kyuhyun asks when he felt a hand on .

“I didn’t get to continue earlier honey.” She said, pouting at him. “That was cruel, what you did. And I want payback.”

Kyuhyun groaned as he felt being touched, and softly with her hands. He let out a groan.

“Ready when you are baby.” He said, looking at her with his eyes full of lust.

Sooyoung smirked. “Oh honey, I so am.”

-END-

 
 
a/n: violent reactions are loveeed ;333333 err, i meant comments x33333