More Delicious than Cake [TFLA SEQUEL]

KYUYOUNG ONE/TWO SHOTS

Summary: It was Kyuhyun's birthday, and Sooyoung prepared something extra special for him. 

Notes: sequel to "To FInd Love Again"

a/n: okay... detailed = fail? DD: 

MORE DELICIOUS THAN CAKE

She waited for her husband to finish the meeting, it was then her chance to execute her surprise.

It was her husband’s birthday in an hour, and she prepared something extra special. She thought of the cake that she bought earlier, though she would’ve made him one instead, but she was busy, so she just bought a cake. She smiled and blushed at the thought of what she was about to do.

It was 11:15 pm, and after a few minutes, the board of members began to exit the conference room. Others wave goodbye to her, while others just nodded. She waits and in no time, her husband, the president of the company, comes out.

He smiled as she saw her, then he handed her some papers, “Please send this to Mr. Kim tomorrow dear secretary. And oh, you go up first, I’ll be finishing some paperworks.” He said.

“Okay, don’t overwork yourself please, Mr. President.” She said. He nodded and left.

Sooyoung goes to her desk and puts a note on the files, she arranges it together with the outgoing files. She arranges other files, and she was done. She got her bag, and the box, with the cake inside, and goes to the top floor.

The top floor of the building serves as their second house. Kyuhyun had it made for them, when they had to finish or had loads of work, they tend to sleep overnight the company building just to finish it. and it reduced his lates. Heechul’s nagging and complaining was getting on Kyuhyun’s nerves.

Once she got at the top floor, she immediately gets ready. First she hides the box in the kitchen then she goes to the bathroom, to fix herself.

She takes off her blazer, she s her first button of her inner shirt, she was wearing a white inner shirt and red bra, which she intended, Kyuhyun likes it. she put on little make up. She goes outside the room and decorates it. After a while, she was done. She looks at the room, quite satisfied with her efforts, she smiled.

“Now, just to wait for the president.”

&&

Kyuhyun was signing paper works, he stopped for a while and looks at the clock, 11:55 pm, only a few minutes till his birthday. He thought of his wife, he knows she wants to greet him, but since he’s working, she can’t. Sooyoung never ever disturbs him when he’s working, when they’re at their workplace, their relationship becomes professional.

He decided to dump his work for his wife, it was his birthday after all. He can do whatever he wants. He exits his office and goes to the top floor.

He opened the door and he sees no one. ‘Is she already asleep?’ he thought.

He opened the door to their bedroom and the lights were off, he opens them and reveals his wife in the center of the room, holding a cake.

“Soo?” he smirks as he approaches her.

“Hello Mr. President, happy birthday!” she smiled brightly at him.

“Why, how thoughtful of you dear secretary.” He said, and took some icing with his finger and puts it at the tip of her nose. “Thanks.” He said.

“Yah!” Sooyoung said and laughed. “Clean it.”

Kyuhyun was a bit shocked by what she said, he examines her, white inner shirt, red bra. Oh, he knows where this is going.

He leans in and her nose. It was a start for Sooyoung.

“Mmmm, delicious cake.” Kyuhyun commented.

“Really?” she asks, and leaves him there to put the cake at the table. “You want to eat it?”

Kyuhyun looks at Sooyoung, and boy was she hot. Those long legs exposed, fit skirt, the red bra. It was definitely a turn on. “I’d rather eat you.” He said.

“Hm?” Sooyoung looks at him, she smirked and approach him slowly, she pushes him until he sat on the bed. She leans her body to him, then she whispered ily. “You’d rather eat me…?”

Kyuhyun breathed her scent, it was heavenly, he wants to tackle her and smother her with his kisses and touch. But he decided to let her first, it was really a delightful scene, her being this y.

“Yeah…” he said softly.

“Maybe I’m not as tasty as the cake though…” she said as she ruffled his hair. She looks at him and pouted.

Kyuhyun chuckled, “What makes you say that?” he asks, burying his head in her hair.

“I dunno…” she said. Then she began to and nib his ear.

“Dear secretary… what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asks, he can feel himself losing control.

“Hmm… just doing some extra work sir…” she said as she trailed down and reached his neck, her hand also trailing from his body to his bottom part, where she found a big bulge.

“Oh my… dear… what this?” she asks, and she looks at him playfully.

“That my dear, is the effect of what you did earlier.” He said, as he kissed her in the lips. It was exactly what he needed. He kissed her gently, but keeping it exciting at the same time. 

They moved and positioned themselves on the bed. With Kyuhyun, of course, at the top. When they need to breath, Kyuhyun breaks the kiss and instead of taking a break, he trails down, first at her neck, he kissed, , , he earned a moan from Sooyoung.

“Kyu…” she moaned his name when he got to her s.

“Soo… you know how this red bra of yours really … why’d you wear it?” he asks, as he takes off her inner shirt and was staring at her s, with the bra still on.

“Kyu! Stop staring!” she said and giggled. She covered herself but Kyuhyun prevented her.

“Tsktsk, do not ever do that baby.” He said and spanks her hands away. He leans in and kissed them. And then, he takes them off. He and those precious s that are aching for attention.

Sooyoung arches her back. It felt so good, she didn’t want him to stop. “A-ahh… K-kyu… more…”

Kyuhyun smirked while still on her . When he stopped he received a whimper of protest and a pout.

“Hush baby… be patient…” he said and kissed her again. Then his hands were exploring her body, trailing her legs and led him inside her skirt. She was shocked when he caressed her wet .

He can’t take it anymore and he began to take his clothes off. He took off his wife’s skirt, and her . They were both , and were both so .

“Are you ready baby?” he asked, as he gently caressed her.

“Oh! Oh yes please!” she begged. She wanted more, and if he keeps on teasing she swore she’ll go crazy.

Kyuhyun smirked and put two fingers inside her. Opening her up, after two he inserted two more, and that’s when Sooyoung was louder, asking for more.

“A-aaahh! Yes!! Kyu…! Nnggh!” she moaned. She was clutching the bed sheets for support. I was so good.

He pulled his fingers away and positioned himself, and pushed inside her. It was painful at first, but she began feeling the pleasure.

“Ride me baby…” he whispered in her ear, and she wrapped her legs about him. And he started ing.

The sounds that filled the room where cries and moans of the couple. They never felt this much pleasure before, both were in complete bliss.

“Aaah… Kyu…!” Sooyoung moaned his name again for the nth time.

“Soo… I’m coming… just a little more…” Kyuhyun groaned, he kept ing, in and out.

“Yes, let’s come together…” it was the last thing that Sooyoung said before coming, and when they did, both moaned each other’s name.

Kyuhyun collapses beside her, and he pulled out her. Sooyoung was panting and so was he. It was the most tiring and pleasurable love making that they had.

Kyuhyun pulled the covers and they snuggled with each other. He kissed her forehead. 

“You’re much more tastier and delicious than the cake babe.” He said. “And I would rather have you as my present for my coming birthdays.”

Sooyoung giggled, “Really?”

“Yeah…” he answered and wrapped his arm around her. “Soo…”

“Hmm?” she mumbled.

“I love you…” he said.

“I know… I love you too…” 


-END-