Boyfriend [ONE SHOT]

KYUYOUNG ONE/TWO SHOTS

Summary: Sooyoung wanted to give something to her boyfriend, so she got a job, but she kept it from him. what happens when her boyfriend found out?

a/n: uwah! this just came out of nowhere!! XD haha! i finally started my 24 things... gah! school!! keeping me from writing fics -__- hope you'll like it!! ^^

------

Sooyoung nervously goes into the coffee shop and immediately reports to the counter. She bows at the woman and introduces herself.

“Hello, I’m Choi Sooyoung. Uh, It’s my first day today… um…” she said, looking nervously at the woman.

“Oh, good. Follow me.” The woman said and motioned Sooyoung to follow her.

The instructions were explained to her and after changing into her said work clothes, she was ready to go. But there was something bugging her, about the clothes.

“Uhh, is this really the uniform??” she asks, trying to adjust the skirt to make it longer, but it was useless, the skirt was really made to be short.

“Of course, waitresses here are required to wear it.” The woman said.

“Why aren’t you wearing it?” she asks.

“Dear, it’s my purpose for being at the counter.” The woman said and left.

She was thinking whether her decision about applying in this coffee shop was correct, it was far from the school, and it has a high paying salary, but she didn’t like the idea of the short skirt thing. She didn’t mind it at all actually, but if that certain guy saw her in one of these, he would be extremely mad.

“Okay, stop worrying about it Sooyoung, he’s not going to find out.” She told herself and goes out and started to work.

Her first day went smoothly, but she was distracted, one by the ringing warning of her friend Jessica and second because she can feel someone watching her intently, but when she turns around to see, she can’t see anyone suspicious.

‘Aish, I’m just being really paranoid… because I’m keeping this as a secret.’ She thought.

Then Jessica’s voice boomed again in her mind, ‘Do you plan to lie to your boyfriend?’

She shook her head, and focuses on what she was doing, if this keeps up, she might just go home now and sleep, but she can’t absolutely do that.

She didn’t actually like the idea either at first, but she needs to earn money, since their family is having a problem about it.

It was going to be their 100th day in the coming week. And she wanted to give her boyfriend something, she knows it’s not necessary for him, but she just want to give him something, something that he could keep forever.

‘You can do this Soo! Just 1 week of this, and you’re done!’ she encouraged herself.

&&

A certain guy watches sitting in a far away table, which isn’t noticeable from the waitresses and people. He was safe there from getting caught.

He was preventing himself from pulling and dragging her out of the shop, but he can’t do that since he’ll just create a scene. He wanted to talk to her, what her problem was, he knows that they have money problems at home, but they were still holding up, she didn’t have to work. If she needs money, she could’ve just ask from him, but he knows it most unlikely.

He was beginning to get frustrated at thinking on how or why she’s doing this, he was having a mind debate whether to confront her about it tonight, or just wait for her to stop. But he didn’t know whether she’ll stop immediately.

‘Aish, why the hell didn’t she just tell me!’ he thought irritably.

&&

Sooyoung keeps pulling her skirt down, she was beginning to get conscious by the way people, specifically boys, look at her. She didn’t like it one bit.

She hesitantly approaches one table composed of all males, she was nervous, but she has to do it, or she’ll get fired.

“Good Evening gentlemen, what can I do for you?” she asks in smile.

“Why don’t be my personal maid for the day huh?” the man said, and laughs, the others joined in.

“Excuse me sir, please state your order.” She said.

“You don’t want to be?” the man said, and smirked, he stood up and grabbed Sooyoung’s hand, tightly. Too tightly. “Come on, just a day… oh, and maybe a night at that!” he said and laughs again. Leaning into Soooyoung. “I really like those legs of yours. I just want to it all up.”

Sooyoung closed her eyes, she shivered at the words the man said, she didn’t know what to do, the man’s grip was too strong for her. She was beginning to get scared. She heard the laughing stop and she opens her eyes to see what happened. The man was already on the floor, his nose bleeding.

“ you!!” she heard someone shout. She looks and saw that it was her boyfriend.

“K-Kyuhyun!!” she exclaimed.

Once his named heard, he turned to her and glared at her. He holds her hand and drags her out of the coffee chop.

Instead of not feeling scared anymore because she was saved, but she felt more scared because she got caught, and she knows there’s no way out of this.

&&

They arrived at Kyuhyun’s apartment in no time, Kyuhyun is reckless and fast driver when mad. Sooyoung just held on for her dear life.

Kyuhyun drags her to the bedroom and pushes Sooyoung to bed, which made her fall down on the soft bed. She was preparing herself, she’s scared though, at what things might Kyuhyun do to her. But she thinks she deserves it.

Kyuhyun goes into the bathroom and when he got out, he was holding a pair of pants, his pants to be exact. “Wear this!” he hissed.

“Wha--?” Sooyoung looks at the clothes Kyuhyun just threw on the bed.

“I said, wear it!” Kyuhyun said, his voice slightly rising.

“O-okay…” she said and goes to the bathroom. After changing, she took a deep breath before going out again.

‘Okay Soo, you can do this, just apologize to him…’ she thought.

She goes out slowly and was going to approach him, he was sitting on the bed, his face in his hands. She stopped when Kyuhyun spoke.

“What the hell were you doing??” he asks, his voice very serious.

“I… Uhh, well, you see--”

“Why didn’t you tell me?? Why did you have to keep it a secret!?” he asks again, his voice rising again.

“Kyu, please, just let me speak first--”

“Do you want me to drive crazy huh??” he looks at her and glares, he stood up and goes closer to her. “Did you see how that ing bastard looked at you!! Did you!?!” he was shouting now, and started crying because of frustration.

“Kyu, I-I’m sorry…” she said, and hugged him tightly.

“I’m your boyfriend Soo… you have to tell me anything…” he said softly, hugging her back.

“I know, I’m sorry… and yes, you are my boyfriend, the best one there is, and you deserve a gift…” she said, starting to cry.

“Gift? What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asks, looking at her.

“Well, y-you see, it’s going to be our 100th day next week… and I-I just wanted to give you something, since we’re having problems now I thought of working a-and--” Sooyoung couldn’t finish cause Kyuhyn just pressed his lips against Sooyoung and kissed her passionately.

The kiss was intense, but it was gentle too. Sooyoung was feeling it, and she knows Kyuhyun was giving her a message. His gentleness just meant one thing, that he wasn’t mad anymore.

Kyuhyun breaks the kiss and kissed her forehead, and put his forehead on hers.

“Soo, you don’t need to do that. I’m supposed to do that.” He said.

“But—I also want to give you something!” she said.

“You’ve already given me something Soo, the gift of loving, the gift of a having great relationship, the gift of having to spend each day with you Soo. You are my gift.” He said, cupped his hands on her face and kissed her again.

Sooyoung was crying, she was really happy in having Kyuhyun as her boyfriend, no one could ever replace him in her life.

“Now, promise me one thing. No more lying and keeping secrets from me okay?” he said.

“I promise~~!” she said, smiling.

“Do you know why?” Kyuhyun asks.

“No, why?” Sooyoung asks, pretending not to know.

“Oh, you know perfectly well my shikshin, because--”

“You’re my boyfriend.” She smiled and kissed him.


-END-

a/n: okay, sorry for the crappy last lines >.< how was it?? oh, im addicted to writing kyuyoung fics again ^^ really love those two! ^^ :DD :>