Weddings and Dresses [PART 1]

KYUYOUNG ONE/TWO SHOTS

Summary: Sooyoung wakes up from a dream. She gets irritated because in her dream she saw her best friend, Kyuhyun, getting married!? In the end, the dream comes true!?

PART 1


She looks around and finds herself inside a church. 

‘What am I doing here?’ she thought.

Then she hears wedding bells. ‘A weeding?’ she then looks at the altar. There she saw a man and woman, saying their vows.

Curious on who was getting married, she walks closer to the couple. And she slowly stops when she realizes who it was.

‘Kyuhyun oppa!’ she‘s really shocked to see her best friend getting married, it wasn’t like his best friend to get tied down.

She feels something weird inside. As if she wants to snatch her best friend from the girl immediately, but at the same time she just wants to cry.

When the couple where about to kiss, Sooyoung didn’t hesitate and ran at them, calling Kyuhyun’s name.

“Kyuhyun!!” she shouts, suddenly waking up.

She looks around, and realizes it was just a dream.

‘Aish, what the hell is with the dream?’ she curses.

She didn’t understand why she was feeling hurt form the dream. It irritates her. But she brushes off the though, she’s really not the type to be affected by such things. 

She was about to return to sleep when someone barges in her room.

“Sooyounggie~~!!” Tiffany said runnig to Sooyoung’s bed.

“Yah! Fany! What are you doing here so early?” she said with disbelief. It was 7:00 in the morning.

“Tsk, you don’t remember Soo?” a very familiar voice said smirking at her.

She looks at the person with an irritated look, and immediately remembers the dreams, which got her more irritated, thus glaring at the person.

“What did I forget?” she said.

“Aw, what’s with the look Soo? So early in the morning and you’re that grumpy already?” he chuckles.

She glares again at the person. She was about to reply when Tiffany interuupted her.

“Kyu oppa! Stop that!” she looks at her older brother, then she looks at Sooyoung with a disappointed face, “Sooyounggie! You really don’t remember??”

“I don’t. What is it about anyway?” Sooyoung looks at Tiffany with a confused look. She really doesn’t remember anything major happening today.

“We’re going to accompany Sunny today! To pick out her wedding dress!” she exclaims.

“Oh…” Sooyoung said. ‘Oh yeah, how could I forget about it, tsk. Must be that damn dream.’ She thought.

“Yah! Choi! Go take a bath now, we’re going to be late.” Kyuhyun snaps at his best friend. He likes teasing and bullying her the most.

She glares at Kyuhyun, but complies. She leaves Tiffany, who was still on her bed and proceeded to the bathroom.

“Sooyounggie! I’m going to prepare breakfast!” she calls out after Sooyoung. They were always eating at Sooyoung’s place, since she lives alone. The Cho siblings always accompany her, it’s the reason why they were so close.

“Sure!” Sooyoung shouts back.

&&

She enters the kitchen and smells food as she enters. 

“Mmm… I’m really hungry now.” She takes a seat opposite Kyuhyun.

“When did you not feel hungry anyway?” he said, blatantly.

“Yah! Evil maknae, I’m not always hungry!” she snaps at Kyuhyun.

“Oh yeah? Well, why they’d call you shikskin if you weren’t always eating?” he snaps back.

She was about to retort back, when Tiffany scolds them again.

“Yah! Wil you two stop arguing? Aish, its always like this every morning.” She sighs and takes a seat beside Sooyoung.

Sooyoung fell silent. Yes, it was the same every morning. She was always bickering with Kyuhyun. She sometimes wonders why he’s her best friend.

They ate quietly, then Tiffany’s phone suddenly starts ringing. She picks up.

“Yeoboseyo?” she asks.

The two continued eating, glancing at each other on the process. They smiled at each other. Even though they’re arguing, it wasn’t really anything serious, they just like to tease each other. 

“Omo~! I’m really sorry Sunny! We’re going to leave now, bye!” she flips her phone shut and turned to Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.

“We have to leave now, they’re already there!” she said, hurrying to gather up her things.

The two did as well. Then they ran outside to where Kyuhyun’s car was.

&&

Sungmin and Sunny waited outside the car. Their friends were always late.

“What did Fany say?” Sungmin asked his bride-to-be.

“Well, no surpise that they were still at Soo’s house. But they said they’re heading here right away.” She smiles at Sungmin, who laughs.

“Honestly, those three never change,” she stops for a moment, “Well, I guess Fany’s changed a bit, because of Siwon.” He added.

“Hmm, I agree oppa. Siwon oppa’s a very good influence to everyone.” Sunny agreed. Then she added, “Not to mention hot.” She giggled.

“Yah! Lee Soon Kyu! Stop it! You’re mine!” he looks at Sunny, with the look of jealousy all over his face.

“Oppa~ relax! I’m not going anywhere. I’m going to marry you and only you.” She said, touching her lover’s cheeks. She smiled at his groom’s reaction, she knows that Sungmin really loves her. 

“Good.” Sungmin smiled and leaned in to kiss Sunny, but they were interrupted when three people came up to them.

“Sunny! We’re really sorry were late, uhm…” Tiffany said, panting. Then she realizes she just interrupted something private.

“Uhh, sorry.” She blushes, and looks away.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun just laugh. Count on Tiffany to interrupt things, especially important ones.

“It’s okay Fany.” Sunny said, laughing. 

“Well, now that you guys are finally here. Let’s go.” Sungmin smiled and let them follow him and Sunny.

Sooyoung looks at the couple while walking. She can’t believe that their Sunny is now going to be Mrs. Sunny Lee. Though she’s happy for her best friend, she still isn’t fond with the idea of them getting married. Or yet, she wasn’t really fond of the idea of marriage.

She remembers again the dream of Kyuhyun getting married. She can’t help but get irritated again. And she gets irritated more when she realized that she didn’t see the girl in the dream.

‘Urghh! Stop popping in my mind already!’ she thought.

Kyuhyun looks at Sooyoung’s expression. He was half-surprised and half-amused by her expression at the moment. He smiles.

“Soo, what’s with the face?” he teased.

Sooyoung didn’t answer, when she heard Kyuhyun say something, she returns to her senses and looks at Kyuhyun.

“What?” she asks.

Kyuhyun frowned. It wasn’t like her to not pay attention. Maybe she has a problem.

“Soo, what’s wrong?” he asks.

“Huh? What o you mean? You’re the one who--” she couldn’t finish her sentence as she was taken away by someone, together with Tiffany and Sunny.

She also saw Sungmin and Kyuhyun being taken away by two girls. And she feels a tug in her heart, it was the same feeling she had in the dream, as she saw Kyuhyun was being pushed by the girl.

‘Why am I…?’ she thought.

&&

“Sunny. What’s happening?” Sooyoung asked her best friend. She was being fitted into a wedding dress at the moment. Tiffany also looks at Sunny, confused.

Sunny giggled, “Well, since I’m going to find my wedding dress, I thought why not you too.” She smiled at the two.

The two looked at each other, more confused at what Sunny said.

“But Sunny, were not getting married.” Tiffany said.

“Not yet anyway Fany. I’m sure Siwon oppa will ask you. I just hope soon.” She said.

Tiffany was surprised, she couldn’t say anything as she turned bright red.

“Yah! What about me Sunny? I don’t have a boyfriend!” she said, slightly irritated. ‘Is she mocking me?’ she thought.

“Sooyounggie! It’s not what you think. Well, Sungmin and I--” she was interrupted by the stylist.

“Miss, please follow me.” She gestured Sunny to follow her.

“Uhm, okay. Sooyounggie! I’ll explain later!” she said, and followed the stylist.

She looks at the door. Then she looks at Tiffany who just shrugs.

‘Aish, this day is so irritating’ she thought.

&&

Sooyung was left alone in the changing room. Tiffany was also led away by her stylist. And hers forgot something and promised to return after a while.

‘Why do people fuss about a simple wedding?’ she sighs, ‘I don’t even look okay in a wedding dress, I can’t even imagine wearing one!’

She looks around the room, one side was a closet full of white gowns, the other full of mirrors. She stood up, and looks at the mirror.

She sees a girl in a very exquisite gown. She wore a strapless gown. It was made of satin, and they put and under lay which made the dress fluff out more and made it softer. It was plain, yet elegant.

She looks at herself with utter amazement. She couldn’t believe that this girl in front of her was her. And not to mention a girl that doesn’t like anything about marriage.

When she feels someone’s presence inside the room, she turned and expected to see the stylist but was shocked to see a beautiful girl, staring at her.

“Uhm…?” she looks ar the girl with a confused expression.

“Oh! I’m so sorry for staring. But, you were just so beautiful and… and happy…” she said, her voice with utter amazement.

“It’s okay.” She chuckles a bit. She looks at the girl, she was tall, slender and not to mention very pretty. It looks as if she’s young too.

“Uhm, are you hare to pick out a dress?” Sooyoung asked the girl curiously.

“Uhm, well--” she was interrupted when someone called her name. she could’ve sworn that the voice was familiar to her. Very familiar.

“Seohyun!” Sooyoung heard someone call the girl by her name. ‘Seohyun, huh.’ She thought, there’s something about Seohyun that Sooyoung doesn’t like, but what?

“I’m sorry, I have to go now.” She bowed and left in a hurry.

The stylist then arrived and she started to work on Sooyoung again.

&&

Sooyoung arrives in the room where they would take the photos. Tiffany immediately greets her. She was surprised when he sees Siwon following her.

“Sooyounggie~!” Tiffany calls her.

“Good Morning Sooyoung-sshi.” Siwon smiles at her.

‘Gosh, Fany’s one hell of a lucky girl.’ She thought, as she looks at the smiling face of Siwon. “Good morning oppa, when did you come?”

“Just now, Sungmin Hyung called me and asked me to come.” He smiles at Tiffany, who smiles, and at the same time blushes.

“Oh, okay. Uhm, I’m going to leave you two now.” She walked past the two. She feels she didn’t want to be there. Then her thoughts go to her best friend.

‘Where is that maknae?’ she thought as she scanned the room.

Then her eyes suddenly spot the maknae, her eyes widen as she saw the girl, who was staring at her earlier in the changing room, is talking to her best friend.

-tbc-