Lay

Various EXO Oneshots ^^;


You had just recently (more like a couple of months ago) moved to a new school in the capital of South Korea - Seoul. And unlucky for you, you weren't exactly the most brilliant at making friends. Throughout the couple of months you had only made on friend, your best friend; Lay, a funny, handsome but shy guy. The two of you hand bonded as soon as the teahcer had assigned you a seat next to him, thank goodness.
The pair of you exchanged numbers a couple of days ago and had quickly arranged to visit the carnival together that had come to your town last night.

On the morning of the carnival, you shoot out of bed realising you only have 20 minutes to get ready before you have to leave to meet Lay.
As the weather was absolutely splendid, you put on a cute little sun dress with a floral print and plaited your hear with ribbons. Grabbing a quick bite to eat (a plain piece of bread, to be precise), you rush out the door and find yourself banging into a hard surface that stumbles back as you collide.
"Aish... What the?" Looking up, you come face-to-face with no other than your handsome best friend, Lay. "Laaaay, I thought that we had planned to meet at the carnival? How did you know where I live, anyways?"
"I have my ways," he chuckles as he cheerfully links arms with you and begins to merrily walk towards the carnival with the fresh, morning air delicately blowing against your face.

When you arrive at the carnival, you were completely lost for words. Never have you been to a carnival before. It was beautiful - colourful lights, rides and food stands everywhere! You hear Lay muffle a laugh and peer up at him.
"Lay, what's funny?" you ask innocently.
"Your face is adorably precious when you're surprised, you know that?" he replies as he pinches your cheeks. You look at the ground, blushing scarlet red. "Hey! Let's go over there, yeah?" Lay grabs your hand and drags you towards a big stage, not even giving you the chance to tell him that you would've preferred getting cotton candy rather than being lead into a big group of hyper people.
"Wow..." You hear Lay whisper. He dragged you over to a stage with amazing dancers performing. Better than cotton candy? Maybe.
"Do you like dancing, Lay?" you ask.
"Mhm. Dancing is my biggest passion, it's what I live and breathe for. I could show you my dancing, if you would like. But... Only on one condition." Lay looks deeply into your eyes.
"W-what's the condition?" you wonder.
"Be my girlfriend?" He smirks as he kisses you sweetly.