Sehun

Various EXO Oneshots ^^;

 

"No matter how hard I look, I just can't figure her out - perfect beauty, marble-like skin, ripe, red lips. Is she a doll? Does she even breathe? I just can't believe she's a person with a beating heart; a person even capable of love.." Sehun thinks as he stares at your petite body from the back of the classroom. "Her glassy eyes reveal nothing. I wonder what she thinks... Does she cry sometimes? Does she even have emotions? I will fig-"
 
The bell rings.
 
Students hastily pack up their belongings and fight to get out the door, you're right in the middle of all the commotion. Sehun rushes over to protect you, placing a shielding arm around you as a protection from the rough people. 
"Yah! Can't you see there are innocent people around here? Be more careful.. idiots." the students fall silent and maturely walk out the door. Nobody dare disrespect Sehun when he speaks; disrespecting Sehun pretty much guarantees you getting kicked out of the school. "You okay?" Sehun asks worriedly, his eyes scanning your body for any injuries. 
"Hmm? Oh, I'm okay.. yeah," you shyly reply, sounding like a complete fool. "T-thank you." bowing 90 degrees, you scuffle away.
"Hey, wait! Where do you think you're going?" Sehun calls out. "Come to the rooftop and eat lunch with me, pleeeasse~~~" he begs with aegyo (a very rare sight, indeed). 
You feel your cheeks blush and you quickly look at the tiled floor, mumbling a hardly hearable, "okay." 
"Aaah, emotions.. Your weak point is aegyo, then," Sehun thinks as the pair of you head towards the long winding staircase. "I will figure you out - how to hack your difficult, password-ridden heart. Just watch me make you smile... Just watch."
 
Lunch was eaten in silence. You weren't even sure if Sehun actually ate anything at all; you felt his intense stare burning a painful hole in your head the entire time. 
Putting down your cream donut, you give in and stare back at him. You've never looked at him properly before, but now that you are you realize how unbelievably handsome he is - the way his v-neck shirt outlines his collarbones and toned chest, his milky white skin, the way his hair is perfectly imperfect, and his eyes... Oh, his eyes were like no others. They had a glint in them that could kill if you stared to deep into them for too long. 
Sehun has moved in closer, your noses almost touching. His hot, mint breath sending shivers up your spine. He was breaking the guidelines of your comfort zone. Big time.
He inches closer and closer, your cheeks grow redder and redder. If either of you moved right now, your lips would surely collide. Your pure, innocent lips. 
 
Sehun moves.
 
His lips gently press against the corner of your slightly parted mouth. It seems as though time only stops for a second before he pulls away; a y smirk plastered on his face. You stare up at him in bewilderment. An evil chuckle escapes him.
"You had cream on your face, dummy."
You gasp as you put your hand against the side of your mouth, the area where Sehun's delicate lips had been just a moment before, and the bell rings. Sehun stands upright and begins to swiftly walk towards his next class. He quickly turns around and winks.
 
"See you tomorrow, babe."