Baekhyun

Various EXO Oneshots ^^;

You couldn't even explain what you were feeling. There wasn't a single word for it. But as you watched your best friend, who also happened to be your first love, stare into his fiance's eyes with an eyesmile that spoke 1000 words, it was as though you world would never orbit around the sun again. You had sunken into a black hole. 

You repeat in your head, 'they will be great together, he is nothing but a friend to you,' but your brain would not believe the repetitive lies. 
You couldn't handle this for much longer. It was too much. Thinking back to the times when Baekhyun said the two of you would never be separated,you realize that you were young an naive. Nothing anyone says should be trusted - not even if it's your best friend who says it.

Baekhyun looks out at the crowd of beloved ones before him, feeling a pang in his heart when he sees your blank, emotionless face staring at the raindrop stained window. The rain was doing exactly what your tears wanted to do - fall. Fall until there was nothing left to be released from your tear-ducts. If no more tears meant no more feelings, then you would gladly cry.

Staring out the window had definitely distracted you from the dreaded sight ahead, but not even a stab to the heart could stop you from hearing the words, "Byun Baekhyun, do you take Park Han Mi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

You cracked.

Knowing that everyone in the alter, including a now married Baekhyun, would be staring at you, you had to leave. You had to get out. You couldn't breathe.

Flinging your apartment door open, you storm inside and slide down the wall with a thud when you hit the cold, marble ground. Raindrops started falling from the clouds that were your tear-ducts. It was if though a storm, tsunami and hurricane were all happening inside your head, but at the same time someone had cut open your chest with a blunt butter knife and torn out your heart.

The door bursts open once again and a distraught Baekhyun with no tie and, funnily enough, no wedding ring appears before you.

Looking up at his broken face, you finally realized what you're feeling...

...Pain.