Topless Him.

Moments with your Boyfriend Chanyeol ♥

 

 

     You were cleaning the room where you and Chanyeol had slept. Apparently, he was already preparing to go to his usual work (which is to go to SM building) today, so you were remained on the room, and decided to clean. After a few minutes, he went out with only his towel wrapped on his lower body, his upper body exposed. You turned back when you heard the door opened and your jaw dropped at the sight. You immediately covered your eyes and groaned.

 

     "Why?" he asked as you heard him chuckle. You sensed his smell as he was nearing you, trying to grab your wrist and your hand away from covering your eyes. You yelped and ran, stumbling at every step, because you can't see anything. Chanyeol laughed at your clumsiness and didn't bother to chase you. He knew you don't like to see him topless, he thought you aren't ready to see it yet. You closed the door and ran downstairs as you headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You gulped a few times and tried to erase the thought in your mind.

 

     You were in the midst of your deep-thinking when abruptly his arms wrapped around your body. You stiffed. You winced as you felt his skin despite the blouse you're wearing. Technically, he was still topless. You gulped again. You aren't used to him being like this. You felt his breath as he whispered into your ears the words, "I'm sorry." You just want to slap your face. Again, you were charmed by him. You may not like it, but it happened again. It's like your heart is going to get out from your ribcage.

 

     You nodded and he sighed in relief. He then wrapped you round his arms tighter, but not suffocating. "Chan.. Can you please.. let go of me?"

 

     "No." the word escaped from his lips as he rests his chin on one of your shoulders. "Later."

 

     "You'll be late."

 

     He just grunted. You felt his sweet touch lingering on your hands as time passes. You screamed mentally, you just loved the feeling. He sang a random song and you felt your heart beat faster. It was your favorite song in their latest album.

 

     "Peter Pan." you mouthed. Chanyeol continued singing the chorus and after that, he kissed your cheek.