He's Jealous!

Moments with your Boyfriend Chanyeol ♥

 

 

 

                Recently you have been getting hooked up with the video wherein Leader Suho removed his coat during a performance last Gayo Daejun. You can’t help yourself watch the video again and again, because you think he was really hot when he did that thing.

 

                Meanwhile you didn’t have any idea that Chanyeol’s there behind you, secretly watching you giggle and laugh while you were watching the fantaken video. He scowled while looking at how happy you are.

 

                That’s when you heard his phone rang from behind you and you sat up straight and looked back, only to find him looking for his phone in panic. Oops, looks like he didn’t want you to get him caught. You eyed him and he gulped. Sometimes Chanyeol is being under your control, but most of the time, you are.

 

                “What are you doing there?”

 

                He hushed you as he answered his phone, “Yobeoseyo?”

 

                You crossed your arms and impatiently waited for the call to finish. You wanted to rant about his sneaking behind you a while ago.

 

                When the call ended, you immediately spoke, “Ya, what did you do behind me?” He shrugged. Practically, he was also watching the video you’re watching. But he has a double purpose. “I was also watching the video.”

 

                “Eh?”

 

                “I was just curious on why you were so ecstatic while watching that certain video.” You were surprised with the word ‘ecstatic’. Yes, you were being random right now because you’re being hyper. “And I found out it was that fancam wherein Suho hyung took off his coat.” He hissed. “If I know I can do better than that.”

 

                “What?” you mentally laughed at what he said. He can do better? HAHA. He’s even shy in front of you. Tch.

 

                “Stop being ridiculous Chan.” You huffed and went back to your business, watching the video again and again. Like a little child, Chanyeol stomped his feet as he was on his way back to the kitchen. You suddenly felt that he is being jealous, but you didn’t care for you were so busy fantasizing over Suho.

 

                When you were done and at last, you got bored replaying the video for the nth time, you headed to where Chanyeol was. Surprisingly, he was in the bedroom. You heard him murmur words but you can’t understand. You neared your ears to the closed door to eavesdrop.

 

                You chuckled loudly at what you heard. “Suho hyung was an idiot. He lost our game that’s why he did that. Aigoo. I wished I was the one who got lost. I'm sure I can remove my coat in a cooler way.”

 

                He heard you laugh hysterically and he opened the door and saw you there in front of him, covering your mouth. He softly cursed, his cheeks already blushing. You heard what he said. You clearly heard it.

 

                “Chanyeol-ahh.” You neared his and wrapped your arms around his neck. “I just found Suho Oppa cute, okay? That doesn’t mean anything.”

 

                “You call him Oppa!” he protested.

 

                “So what?” you frowned.

 

                “You should also call me Oppa.”

 

                “Aniyo.” You smirked. “I’m just gonna call you Chan. It’s a special name.” you replied and grinned.

 

                He sighed and abruptly kissed the tip of your nose.

 

                “I’m jealous okay? Please don’t do that again.” He pouted, and you found it so cute.

 

                “Aigoo. This envious Channie~” you teased. “I PROMISE I won’t look for another man. Again, that was just an appreciation.” And you then remembered something and giggled, “Did you know, it was the first time Suho looked GOOD to my eyes?”

 

                He then cackled like a derp.