Chocolates

Moments with your Boyfriend Chanyeol ♥

 

 

     You went home feeling very tired from school. Projects, book exercises, and home works are waiting for you to pour all of your energy in them. You immediately sat on the couch as soon as you arrived home.

 

     Meanwhile you have no idea that Chanyeol wasn’t inside the house. You called him for how many times, but no one and nothing responded. You god a bit frustrated but you are so lazy to stand up and look for him. Just then he arrived with a plastic bag in his hands.

 

     “Where have you been?” you asked, feeling so exhausted.

 

     “Grocery. For our dinner.” He beamed and brought the things to the kitchen. “And bunny, I bought your favorite.” He shouted from the kitchen.

 

     You close your eyes and tried to sleep. You know that favorite he’s talking about isn’t your favorite at all. It was just what he thinks is your favorite.

 

     “Bunny~!” he called you again in a SWEETER way.

 

     “What is it?”

 

     “Chocolates!”

 

     You opened your eyes instantly. Chocolates? It’s definitely your favorite. You remembered you were craving for it the whole afternoon at school but can’t get one because you were in class.

 

     You got up and went straightly at the kitchen, wherein Chanyeol was holding the pack of your favorite chocolates. A very big smile formed on your lips and you directly grabbed the chocolates from his hands. “Gomawo Chaaaaan~!” you chimed as you open the pack of chocolates.

 

     “Where’s my reward?” he abruptly said.

 

     “Reward?”

 

     He nodded. “You know.. That something which you will give me in return.”

 

     You huffed. Now he made you feel like you’re an idiot. “Are you expecting something?”

 

     When you asked that, he immediately gulped and you noticed him blush. An idea came into your mind and you smirked.

 

     “What?”

 

     In a split second, you pecked his cheeks. “Thank you Chan!” You beamed again and took a bite at the chocolate.

 

     He stuttered and shyly smiled in return. “Yeah. Sure.”