Warmth

Moments with your Boyfriend Chanyeol ♥

 

     It was a rainy evening and since you had a recent conflict with Chanyeol, you stayed on the couch in the living room while he stayed in your bedroom doing God knows what. You kept on hugging yourself; you have no blanket or whatsoever to cold your freezing body. You keep on cursing yourself; no, you won’t ask pardon from him. He started everything so you will wait for him to ask sorry.

 

     All of a sudden, he went out from the room and coldly sat on the other edge of the couch. The situation was awkward, you were so cold to yourself while he was just there not feeling anything, like it’s just a normal temperature. You rolled your eyes off him and avoided his stare which made you feel frustrated.

 

     “Ugh. So cold.” You accidentally blurted out.

 

     “Human bodies give off heat.” Out of nowhere, he suddenly spoke.

 

     You don’t want to start a conversation with him but you were curious on what does he mean. “And what about that?” you raised your brows, trying to .

 

     He unexpectedly neared beside you and wrapped his arms around you. “Let me just hug you.”

 

     You blushed at the statement; knowing you still both have grudges with each other, yet he still make you feel like that quarrel was nothing. But it won’t make you change your mind. You’re still mad at him.

 

     “Listen, bunny. I’m really sorry about yesterday.” He spoke while you were in his arms. You can’t let go. You must admit you loved the warmth. You didn’t answer, but you smiled, but he didn’t see it. Sorry. It was what you really wanted to hear from him.

 

     “It’s okay. At least you already admitted.” You chuckled, and suddenly your anger vanished.

 

     “Yeah. Haha.” He replied, and he caressed your hair.

 

     “Next time, just tell me if you are chatting with Yejin. Don’t hide it.”