Sweeter Than (L/OC)

My Christmas Gift (To the readers!)

 

 

 

Everyone always say I am creepy. They say I am too silent for their liking. They say I like to stare, but they're all wrong.

I don't stare at them, I stare at this girl. Her name is Trish. Shin Ri Rin. The cheerleader in my school. She's tall and thin, her S line showing without her trying.

She is the famous pretty girl, but I'm just an average quiet guy in school. I like her, no, I love her. I love her so much I get hurt by her.

It hurts to think she doesn't even know me, she doesn't even know I exist, yet I do so much for her.

"L... L!" I jumped, looking at my friends who are staring at me. Yes, the name is L. I'm actually Kim Myungsoo, but my friends call me L because I'm quiet, like Death Note's L.

"Were you spacing out again?" my bestfriend, Sungyeol asked. I smiled lightly and returned to my food.

"You're really weird, L. You're handsome, tall, talented, but you hide them. Why?" Sunggyu asked.

"I... don't know." I said. But I actually do know why. I hate having attention on me, that's why I keep myself low.

I excused myself and walked away from my friends and walked around the campus. It's still empty because everyone is in the cafeteria. 

I sighed and adjusted my glasses. It's fake, ofcourse, but I want to wear it. 

I looked around and my eyes landed on the ground. I think about how my life is so lonely. I know I have my friends but it still feels empty. Something is just missing.

I heard footsteps from faraway but I didn't look up. It might be one of those bullies again. I kept walking, my eyes tracing the ground until a figure crashed into me, causing me to fall.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I female's voice spoke up. I lifted my head and my eyes widened. It's her, Trish. She's there, in front of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

"I.. I'm okay." I mumbled and stood up, dusting my pants. I notice Trish is staring at me and my ears became hot.

"You're really good looking." Trish spoke up. My jaws dropped and my hand shot up to my face. My glasses are gone. I looked at the ground and saw them lying there, lens broken. I picked it up and raised it to my face until Trish stopped me.

"Don't wear that. What's your name?" she asked as she grabbed my broken glasses.

"L. Kim Myungsoo." I said quietly. Trish threw away my glasses and smiled at me.

"I'm Trish. Shin Ri Rin." she said, her eyes curving upwards cutely. I know... I thought and lightly smiled.

"I have to go. Sorry again, Myungsoo." she smiled and ran off. I let out my breath, realising I was holding it for the while.

My heart is beating really fast and a smile creeps onto my face. She just talked to me.... She said I was good looking..

I know it might sound weird but is it wrong to spazz and fanboy? I beamed and took big steps to the locker until I realised some people are looking at me. And then I remembered. I don't have my glasses on.

"Crap." was the only word I said before gathering my books and ran to where my friends were.

"GUYS!" I panted as I got to where they were sitting.

"L? You look alot better without glasses." Dongwoo smiled.

"It's not the time to compliment. Come to the music class quick. I'll see you there." I said and ran to the music class, leaving my confused friends behind.

"I need my glasses! I don't want attention!" I growled and sat down in front of the piano.

"What's the matter?" Sunggyu said as he stepped into the room.

"I broke my glasses. I need them." I said.

"You don't need them. At all." Woohyun said. We heard a squeal and we looked at the window and I nearly fainted. There was about 10 girls standing there, oogling at me.

"See?" I said and turned to them. Sungjong shook his head walked to me.

"You're better like this." he said as he ruffles my neat hair to a messy one and flipping it to the side.

"And don't go around buying anymore glasses." Hoya said. I sighed. I think I can't do anything about this then...

"You hate attention, right, L?" Sungyeol asked and I nodded, admitting that this bestfriend of mine knows everything about me.

"And what am I supposed to do now?" I sighed and ruffled my already ruined hair.

"Nothing." I heard someone said. No, not my friends but a girl. I looked up and saw Trish standing there, her hands on her hips.

"Don't do anything. You're better this way. Look how much ruckus you're making." she laughed at pointed behind her to where all the girls were.

"But I don't want this." I said quietly while the guys stared at me and Trish curiously.

"But you got it. You're handsome, Myungsoo. Very, so let it be that way." she said and waved, walking away as the bell rang.



 

Who would ever know today would come so quickly? The day I have enough courage to ask my good friend out for a date.

Yes, Kim Myungsoo AKA L is asking Shin Ri Rin AKA Trish out. OUT. How is that possible?

But it is possible. Look at where I am now. Standing in front of her house, waiting for her to walk out. Why does it feel like I'm going to marry her? It's a good feeling..

The door creaked open and I quickly dusted my black suit and looked at the door. 

Trish walked out looking as stunning as ever. She is wearing a white high low dress with mathcing heels and her silver purse between her arm.

I beamed brightly and took her hand.

"Take care of her." her father popped up behind her and I jumped backwards, scared out of my mind.

"Abonim!" I gasped and bowed. He laughed and patted my shoulders.

"Take care of her, okay, young man?" he smiled and I nodded, taking Trish's hand. The door closed and I grinned at her.

"Ready to go?" I smiled. She nodded and got into my convertible.

"I'm hungry." she said as I arrived at the driver's seat.

"I don't understand." I said. She gave me a weird look and I smiled.

"I don't understand how you cannot get fat even though you eat so much. You're still so pretty." I said and curled her hair behind her ear.

"Sweet talker. I'll take it as a compliment." she grinned and slapped my thighs.

"Come on, lover boy! Are we going or not?" I laughed and accelerated off the the reserved restaurant.


"You're kidding me. How can I order anything here if it's so expensive?!" Trish hissed at me and I laughed.

"Just order." I patted her head and she pouted. I noticed she's not making any move to order so I did instead, ordering her favorite. The waitor disappeared and Trish slapped my arm.

"Don't ever take me here again." she glared at me and looked away.

"Aww, come on. Only this once, I promise!!" I pouted and held out my pinky. I gave her my puppy eyes since I know she can't resist it.

"Okay, fine. Just this once." she said and hooked pinkies with me and I saw a faint smile on her lips.

"You know, it's strange how we met by you throwing my glasses away." I chuckled and saw blush.

"Just because I like you better without them. Now look at you! You're the hot guy and you even changed your friends and gave them a name. Infinite." Trish beamed and it's my turn to blush.

"But they look better, don't they?" I asked and thanked the waitor for the food.

"Yeah, alot better." Trish giggled and I glared at her.

"Don't you go falling for other Infinite guys. I'm on a date with you so look only at me." I said and she stared me. Both of us froze for a moment and a blush crept up to both of our cheeks.

And the dinner continues for a long time with chatting and laughing.


"Why did you bring me here?" Trish asked as I parked in front of a park.

"Just because." I answered and took her hand as we got out. I led her out to where there were less people and until we are near the river with completely no one.

"Kim Myungsoo..." Trish whipered at the sight before us. Not only we are near the river but we could see the whole view of Seoul on our left.

"This is... gorgeous." she smiled and we sat down on a bench.

"Trish....." I called out her name. She looked at me with her bambi eyes and I stood up, kneeling in front of her.

"I know this is not the best proposal, but.... Sin Ri Rin, will you be my girlfriend?" I said and held out a ring that cost a fortune to buy. She stared at me and I smiled awkwardly.

Say yes Say yes Say yes Say yes Say yes Say yes Say yes Say yes.......

"Kim Myungsoo..... Yes. I will.." she answered and I attacked her, hugging her tightly.

"You don't know how much courage it took up to confess to you." I whispered in her ear and I pulled away. I looked down at her empty hand and I grabbed it.

"Your hand seems so lonely..." I smiled and slipped the ring in her finger. It fits perfectly. I interwined my hands with hers and I smiled, if it can ever get any wider.

"I love you so much..." I leaned in, her breath could be felt on my skin.

"I love you too... you don't know how long I was waiting for those three words." she giggled and our lips touched.

I know it sounds cliche, but the feeling is exactly how those lovers described it. It's sweet like caramel chocolate, and I could feel my heart bursting with happiness. Oh, how I wish this lasts forever.

"You know what." I said after I pulled away.

"What?" she asked as she traced her finger on my chest. I grabbed her hand and lifted her chin up.

"Your lips..." I said and traced my finger on her lips.

"Are sweeter than Caramel Macchiato." I smirked and pecked her lips.

"And you are sweeter than Milk Chocolate." she smiled back and we shared a kiss once again.

And now I can officially declare, SHIN RI RIN AKA TRISH IS NOW KIM MYUNGSOO'S!!!!


Hey! I hope you liked this,  inspirit_1308!

I haven't forgotten about you and sorry about the long long long hiatus!!

Love, xXInspirit4lifeXx