Sweet Family (Sunggyu's One-Shot)

My Christmas Gift (To the readers!)

 

"Umma! Aigoo.. You forgot your spoon here!" I hollered from the living room. My mom came skipping out of the kitchen and grabbed the spoon.

"Thanks honey!" she chirped and kissed my cheeks. I chuckled and hugged her waist.

"You need any help?" I asked as I played with her apron.

"If you can." she said. I looked up at her and nodded. I followed her into the kitchen and peered over her shoulders.

"Smells nice." I smiled. I helped my mom mash the potatoes, which kinda took alot of my power away already.

"HYUNG!" a small voice boomed through the hall. I strolled out, just to be attacked by my little brother.

"Woah! What's up, Sungminnie?" I bent down and carried him.

"Hyung! It's nearly Christmas hyung! Are you excited?" he screamed.

"Absolutely." I laughed and slumped down onto the couch with Sungmin on my lap.

"Hyung! Will Santa come tonight?" he asked.

"Of course! But... Are you a good kid? If you aren't then he won't come here you know." I warned and tapped his tiny nose.

"Ani, hyung! I'm a good kid!" he whined and I laughed.

"If you're a good kid, you have to remember to put out cookies and carrots for Santa and Rudolf!" I said and bounced him up and down on my lap.

"I won't forget hyung, but you did!" he pointed at me. I blinked, confused and ruffled his hair.

"What did I forget?" I asked.

"You forgot to mention milk! Santa needs milk!" he pouted. I laughed and said sorry and asked him to kiss my cheeks. He gave a big wet kiss played with my newly dyed red hair.

"I like you hair like this hyung. You're so handsome." he looked at my hair dreamily.

"Ayy.. You mean I'm only handsome with red hair?" I teased and pretended to look hurt.

"ANI!" he defended and waved his tiny hands around franticaly.

"You're always handsome, hyung... I wish I was as handsome as you.." he sighed and fell down onto the couch.

"You're handsome, Sungmin! You even have Yumi! I have no one." I smirked. I saw his face instantly flush red and he slapped my arm.

"She's just a friend, hyung! Besides, Minji noona looks MUCH prettier." he smiled dreamily and blanked out.

"Yah, yah, yah! Minji's already taken!~" I sang and he snapped his head my way. I flinched from his glare and silently chuckled.

“By who?” he asked dangerously.

“By your handsome hyung.” I smirked.

“WHAT?! You're Minji noona's boyfriend?” he pointed at me accusingly. I shook my head and told him it's L and he sighed.

“Why...” he pouted.

“Kids! Dinner!” Mom yelled from the kitchen and I turned to Sungmin.

“Go call daddy, Sungmin. I'll be helping mom.” I said and he obediently strutted upstairs and went into Dad's office. I walked into the kitchen, wanting to know of there's anything I could help, but everything was neatly set up. But something on the table was missing... I don't know what it is though.

I sat down in my place and waited for the rest to sit down. My mom sat across me and little Sungmin come and sat beside me. Dad sat next to mom and kissed her cheeks. I quickly flew my hands up and covered Sungmin's eyes.

"Yah, Kim Sunggyu. It's not that disgusting!" Dad told me off and I laughed.

"Sorry, dad. Anyways, let's eat!" I clapped but my mom stopped me.

"Not yet, kiddo." she smirked and walked back into the kitchen. I exchanged looks with Dad and helped Sungmin onto his high chair, not baby seat.

"Hyung! I'm already six!" he whined and I flicked his forehead.

"Yeah but you're not that tall are you?" I smirked as he rubbed his red forehead.

Mom came back with a huge plate, and on the plate is the most heavenly sight.

Woah!! Umma! That turkey is HUGE!” Sungmin drooled and I laughed.

I admit it's huge but stop drooling, Sungminnie.” I ruffled my little brother's hair.

Okay! We can eat! Merry Christmas!” Mom clapped and I reached out for each portion of food. I glanced at Sungmin and took is plate. He looked at me, startled, but I didn't care. I took a big slice of turkey into his plate and handed it back to him. He smiled widely and ate happily.

After eating, I took Sungmin upstairs to his bedroom and tucked him into bed.

Hyung... Santa will come right?” he asked me. I smiled and swept away his bangs.

Santa will come, I promise you.” I said. He held out his pinky and I interlocked mine with his. I kissed his cheeks and walked towards the door.

Good Night, Sungminnie. Merry Christmas.” I whispered when I saw his sleeping face and switched off the lights.

I skipped downstairs and saw my mom placing presents under the Christmas tree.

Sunggyu-ah.” she called me.

Yeah?” I asked and helped her place the presents under the tree.

Don't forget about tomorrow morning, okay?” she said and I nodded.

Okay. Goodnight, mom.” I said and kissed her cheeks.

Night Dad!” I yelled to him and he waved back. I jogged upstairs and went into my room. I saw the costume I'm supposed to wear tomorrow and chuckled.

I can't believe I'm doing this.” I mumbled and flopped into bed. I wriggled into the blanket and sighed.

~~~~~6.00 am~~~~~

Sunggyu! Wake up now!!” I heard my mom yell from downstairs, but of course I'm already awake.

I'm awake, mom!” I hollered back and looked at the costume. I quickly dressed up and called the Woohyun.

Yah, Woohyun! Are you coming or not? It's nearly time!” I asked.

Yeah, hyung we're here. Woohyun is parking.” Dongwoo's voice answered back.

Okay, cool cuz Sungmin is about to wake up.” I said and straightened out my clothes.

Okay, come down now!” he ordered and hung up.

Aish, this kid.” I mumbled and jumped down and saw all the Infinite boys there, but Minji was absent.

Where's Ji?” I asked.

She went to see Minwoo.” Sungyeol said and looked at me.

Where's our Sungmin?” Hoya asked. I was about to answer when my dad came dashing down in a high speed.

Sungmin is coming down soon! Go hide! Quick!” he urged us to hide and I ran away. L suddenly tripped on something and fell down, head first.

Yah! L! Come here!” I hushed and he quickly scrambled up beside me behind the counter.

Are you okay?” I whispered to him and he pouted. I chuckled quietly when I heard Sungjong's quiet laugh.

Ah! Sungmin! Good Morning!” I heard my mom greet.

Morning Umma. Where's hyung?” I heard that small voice that represents me when I was young.

Hyung is still sleeping.” my mom answered. My mom walked behind the counter and slapped my head.

Ack!” I choked and glared up at her. Then, she signaled me to pop up and I signaled the others to pop up as well.

SURPRISE SUNGMIN! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” We chorused and he screamed in surprise.

Hyungs!” He squealed and ran into Dongwoo's arms.

Eyy. Me too!” Woohyun smiled and joined the hug. Sungjong and Sungyeol then ran up to them and squeezed in for a hug too. L and Hoya then skipped cheerfully to them and hugged them, too.

And me? I just sat on the sofa, watching that warm scene. I cleared my throat politely and Sungmin turned to me.

I won't forget you, hyung!” he smiled and pounced onto my lap.

Merry Christmas, Hyung!” he kissed my cheeks and I laughed.

Merry Christmas to you too.” I said and kissed his cheeks too.

Hyung, Saranghae!” he squealed and hugged me tightly.

AWWWWW” The Infinite boys cooed and I kicked the nearest leg, Myungsoo.

OW, HYUNG!” he boomed and Sungmin laughed.

Umma! Appa! Let's open the presents!” he jumped and grabbed mine and Woohyun's hands. We all sat down on the floor around the Christmas tree and started opening the presents.

Sungminnie. Open hyung's first! It's special.” Dongwoo said and handed him a perfectly wrapped present. Sungmin tore off the wrapping and gasped what he saw inside.

Hyung! That's the book I wanted for years!” he clapped and pecked Dongwoo's cheeks. He then opened Woohyun's gift next, and he got a new toy car. He got a couple shirt from Sungjong, but who will wear the other one? Me.

He got a whole new set of stationary from Hoya, new pair of shoes from Sungyeol and 2 tickets to Kid's World from L. I gave him a new bed, how's that?

Woo! Thanks hyungs! You guys are the best!” he said and held out two thumbs up.

And you hyung, I made you this card!” he smiled and handed me a cute looking blue card.

Aww, thank you buddy.” I winked and mom patted my back.

Not finished, young boy. Still one more present for you. Follow me.” she said and walked outside. I held Sungmin in my arms and walked out with the rest of the boys.

You ready?” she asked and I nodded excitedly. Dad pressed a remote and the door of our garage slowly opened, revealing a brand new Grey Ferrari 458 Italia.

OH MY GOD. Thanks mom! Dad!” I yelled excitedly and handed Sungmin to Sungjong and went to hug my parents.

Thank you so much!” I whispered and they laughed.

No problem, son.” my dad smirked and patted my back. I smiled widely and looked at the Infinite guys.

Yah, hyung has a new car!” I laughed and wriggled my eyebrows.

Ah... The best Christmas is with my family... and of course with friends too.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~

YAYAYAYAA! Finished with the first chappie!

Uahh, took me the whole day ><

Like it? Guess who's next?? It's our one and only... Dino Oppa!

Have a nice day! (Or a good sleep, in my case)

xXInspirit4lifeXx