Chill Out Kris

Don't Undermine Me

 

Recap

Together Kris and I walked hand in hand to Mr & Mrs Wu’s house. Now, you must all be thinking that my heart was beating extremely fast and I was feeling nervous and jittery around Kris but I didn’t feel that. I must admit that I feel less uptight around him and I’m starting to feel more relaxed but I don’t have crush on Kris and it’s certainly not love.

We stood in front of their house, ready to walk in.

I removed my hand from Kris’s and whispered, “I don’t want them to think we’re an item or something.”

I knocked on the door of Kris’s parents house and a few seconds later the door flew open. There stood the beautiful Michelle Wu dressed in a grey Armani suit. I can definitely see where Kris got his remarkable good looks from and I can’t help but to feel stupid that I didn’t notice the resemblance earlier.

“Ivy? IVY! It’s been so long,” she exclaimed and tackled me into a hug.

“Darling, how’ve you been?” she asked while patting my back soothingly.

Honestly, she feels like a second mother to me as she has this beautiful calming aura to her.

“I’ve been great. How’ve you been Mich?” I asked as I moved out of her embrace to look at her properly.

“I’ve been fine darling! Bev called me and said to expect you both. Come inside the house! Han will be so happy to see you!” she exclaimed.

“Mom! You act more excited to see Ivy than your own son,” Kris complained.

“Shut up, I haven’t seen her in four years and you haven’t exactly been the greatest son ever but don’t you worry, we’ll talk about your bad behaviour soon,” his mom said.

Kris’s parents house is really remarkable. I’ve always known that the Wu’s are rich but their house is seriously beautiful and elegant. The chandeliers twinkle brightly and the floors are absolutely squeaky clean. We sat down in the dining room and I honestly wasn’t expecting that we’d be eating but Kris’s father brought out a course of sushi for us to eat.  I stood up to greet Kris’s father Han. He’s a really remarkable man and has done so much in his life. I absolutely love him and think of him as a father figure.

“Ivy, you’ve grown up so well,” he said.

“Thank you! Please sit down!” I said.

He laughed and said, “You stole my words away from me!”

Han sat down next to his wife and I sat next to Kris, which was opposite his parents. Kris reached for my hand under the table and I kicked him hard in the shin to tell him to not try anything shifty on me.

“So, Kris, what took you so long to come and visit us?” his mother asked.

“I’ve just been a bit busy lately mom,” he replied.

“Yeah, going out partying to get drunk and frisky with random girls. Totally productive Kris, totally,” his mother said.

I felt Kris tense up but honestly what she said was true.

“I meant that I’ve been busy with work. We have a new car coming out in the next few weeks so we’ve been working hard on the campaign, “ he said.

“When are you going to get serious Kris?” his dad asked.

“I’m already serious Dad,” he replied.

“No, I meant when are you going to become serious and settle down in a relationship? You have to stop playing around with different girls. It doesn’t look good for our company or yourself. Man up a bit Kris,” his dad said.

“When I’m ready, I’ll settle down and get married,” Kris said.

“Well don’t wait your whole life because we’d like to see grandchildren running around the house,” his mom said.

Kris stood up and said, “We have to go now. It was good seeing you both.”

I was halfway through eating possibly one of the best sushi that I’ve ever tasted in my life so I couldn’t help but to groan. Why is Kris so rash? I stood up and said bye to his parents.

“Come back and visit us anytime Ivy! It was good seeing you today,” his mom said.

“I will. See you both later,” I said.

Kris led the way to the front door and we walked in silence out of the house. As we walked through the park Kris stopped and punched a tree trunk. The force of the punch was pretty damn powerful so his hand got impacted quite a bit. Kris looked red-hot furious and seemed to not feel any pain! Before he could punch the tree again, I stopped him and made him face me. His eyes were blazing with fury but when he saw me looking at him, his eyes slowly softened. I took his hand into mine and sighed. It was bleeding badly! I went through my handbag and got out my antiseptic cream which I carry everywhere. I then bandaged his hand and when I was done, I pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles in his back with my hands. I heard that rubbing someone’s back in circular motions is soothing so I decided to try that out on Kris. His heart rate slowed down and his body relaxed into the hug.

“There! Now, you’re all better,” I said and tried to pull out of the hug but he stopped me and held me tighter.

“Kris, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m so annoyed at my parents! They look at you so lovingly but when they see me it’s as if I’m some ugly man to them. I’m not a man am I?” he asked.

“Why are you asking when you already know the answer?” I asked.

“Just in case you were wondering, I don’t have any diseases. My personal doctor checked me out last week,” he said.

“Good for you, Kris. So are you going to take your parents advice and settle down with someone?” I asked.

He laughed then said, “As if! It’s so much more fun going out with different girls!”

“And, that is why we’ll never work out. Let me go because I want to go home,” I said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll drop you home later baby,” he said.

“No, Kris, you’re not going anywhere near my house and I left my car at work so I want to get it,” I replied.

“Fine,” he said and let go of me.

We began walking back to the coffee shop.

“Why do I feel so cold without you in my arms?” Kris asked.

I snorted and said, “Don’t you get all corny with me. The weather’s just cold, honey.”

“I like the nickname ‘honey’ as it has a nice ring to it,” Kris said.

“Ugh, shut up,” I replied.

I wasn’t sure if he was serious about feeling cold but I went closer to him and friendly side hugged him.

“Things will be okay Kris so don’t worry too much,” I said.

“Trust me, I know but I let my parents get to me sometimes. Anyways I’m going out tonight for some stress relief. Wanna join?” he asked then winked.

“Ew, no. I’m going out with my friend and hopefully we won’t run into each other during the night,” I said.

“Fine, suit yourself. I got some down es I can call,” he replied.

“Aww, ew! Why are you quoting Lil Wayne?” I asked.

“Because I can! Anyways I gotta go but I’ll call you later or you can call me for once!” he said.

“Bye pig,” I said then began walking away.

“HEY! Where’s my goodbye kiss?” he screamed.

Oh my Gosh, could he not be anymore embarrassing? I walked back to him and went to kiss him on the cheek but he moved over and I ended up kissing him on the lips. I kicked him in his groin area.

“Don’t you dare try and kiss me again or I’ll kick you where it hurts most and will make sure that you’ll never be able to have babies again you freak,” I said then walked off for good.

“But baby, I know you loved it!” he said.

I didn’t bother looking back at him and put my rude finger up in the air for him to see. Argh Kris is doing my head in and how long have I known him? Not very long and I’m already sick of his shenanigans! I walked back to Iventive HQ and checked up on each sector then went home. Chanyeol called me up this morning to ask if we could hang out and I of course said yes so we’re going clubbing! YAY! I love clubbing and can’t wait to let my hair down. Tonight I chose to wear a strapless, short, black Louis Vuitton dress.

Chanyeol told me that he’d pick me up at 8. I made sure that my makeup was perfect and my hair was silky straight. He came at exactly 8pm, which surprised me but nonetheless I was impressed.

“You look beautiful Ivy!” he said.

“Likewise Chanyeol, you look extremely handsome,” I said.

Chanyeol wore a black Ralph Lauren suit, which accentuated his toned body.

He drove us to Club AXQ, which is one of the hardest clubs to get into.

“WOW! I haven’t been here in ages!” I said.

“It’s definitely one of my favourite clubs to go to!” Chanyeol said.

As we walked into the club many people gushed on about how we looked like the perfect couple. The bouncer didn’t hesitate to let us in and I was once again amazed by the interior of club AXQ.

“May I have your first dance?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, of course but can I just get a drink first? I feel a bit thirsty,” I said.

Chanyeol led the way to the bar and I got a glass of Vodka. When I finished drinking it Chanyeol dragged me to the dance floor. We started off dancing really goofily and honestly I was having a blast but then things started to get a bit intimate and I think the alcohol clouded my mind because things became heated. I looked over Chanyeol’s shoulder and saw Kris drinking a Margarita in his hand while staring at me. He had four empty glasses beside him. Oh my God what have I done? It’s not like I kissed Chanyeol or anything but our dancing wasn’t exactly casual. I didn’t even know Kris would be here and doesn’t he usually have girls around him?

I pulled away from Chanyeol and said, “Thanks for the dance! I had fun.”

Chanyeol winked then said, “The pleasure’s all mine.”

I looked back to Kris but he had moved from where he was sitting. Where in the world is that buffalo? I managed to make out a tall fluff of blonde hair and knew straight away that I had found Kris but I was too late. I was too damn late.