Sleazy, Greasy and Krispy Kremey

Don't Undermine Me

Ugh, it feels so damn good to come home after a tough day at work, kick off your Louis Vuitton pumps and untie your perfectly sculptured sock bun, to let your hair cascade in perfect waves down your back. To the fridge! Today, was such a strenuous day at work; owning a high end fashion brand is tough work! I cannot begin to explain the love I have for cheesecake, if I could marry it, I would!

*ring, ring, ring, ring*

"Yeah, hello," I said.

"Where are you, baby?! The party's going OFF!"

"I'm busy..." I replied.

"Yeah, eating right? You'd better come here soon! There's some fresh meat in the house!"

"I'll be there in 30," I said then hung up.

I obviously won't be there in '30', beauty must not be rushed! Neither should eating!

1 and a half hours later:

I walked out of my red hot Ferrari with perfectly windblown hair, a breathtaking Versace strapless mini dress and a pair of hot pink pumps. The outfit perfectly accentuates my long legs. Over time a strut is developed wearing high heels which can be seen as alluring but I'd call it classy. The club is called 'Freshest'. The bouncer greeted me warmly and ushered me inside the club. What can I say? I'm a regular! I walked past our usual table and saw my best friend, Jia sitting on some guys lap, that . I winked at her and made a notion that I was going to the dance floor. The atmosphere of the dance floor is what gets me! I love dancing on the floor, I feel so carefree which is a complete contrast to how I feel at work. I danced my way through the crowd of people towards the middle and that's where I really let go! I danced with a few different guys and the atmosphere really started to heat up. A shadow started to descend over me. What the hell...what is this? The zombie apocalypse? 

I turned around and came face to face with...a giant.

"Why are you blocking my view?" I asked.

"Is it wrong to gaze at such a beauty?" he asked.

"Oh stop with the bull," I replied.

"Are you kidding? You look like you've just come out of a magazine shoot!" he said.

Now that made my mouth tug into a smile.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh in many ways, but for now, just tell me your name," he said.

"Sorry, that's none of your business," I replied.

"Oh, a feisty one! Me gusta! My name is Kris and I'll just cut straight to the point. I'm attracted to you as I'm sure you are to me. So what's your number?" he asked.

Oh, hell no! What a greasy guy!

"Kris, I honestly love Krispy Kreme donuts but I'm just not feeling you so I'm not interested," I said and tried to walk around him. He held onto my arm and pulled me close to him then came down to my level and looked me in the eyes.

"I will find out your name and number so I'll let you go now," he said and walked off.

What a joke! As if he's going to find out anything about me!

I turned around and started to dance with the first guy that caught my eye. He was actually pretty good looking! We were having tonnes of fun and I was laughing like a whale! The guy is seriously hilarious! I must get his name and number! I looked over his shoulder and saw Kris grinding with a group of girls. Oh, we have a playboy! He caught my gaze and motioned for me to come and join him. I faked gagging so he could see how disgusted I was! He just laughed at me. I don't get it! Why do guys act like you're there everything then go jump on the first girl they see? Absolutely disgusting!

We finished dancing and the guy's name is Chanyeol! I got his number and we're going to meet up sometime this week! Yay, a new friend. We parted ways, I said bye to Jai then went to my car, I opened the door and was about to hop inside when someone closed the door. Who else could it be? Kris of course.

"What do you want, man?" I asked.

"Oh, no you didn't!" he replied.

"What are you on about?" I asked.

"You just friend zoned me by calling me 'man', take it back!" he said.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked.