Chapter 3

Poison to My Soul

XOXO Bar in downtown Gangnam street.

 

The loud music was pounding on Jonghyun's heart, he loosened his necktie and grabbed a sit near to the bartender's island. "Yoon ahh, the usual please." the bartender nodded his head, Jonghyun is a frequent and well known customer around the Gangnam area. The entire club was filled with people as usual, Friday nights, everyone is out to lossen it a bit.

 

"Busy day yah?" Bartender Yoon winked as he fetched a glass of Martini to Jonghyun. Jonghyun had to surpress his urge to let our a shiver outwardly the moment he saw how flirtatious Yoon was looking. This gay bartender had always been eyeing Jonghyun ever since he frequened the club and Jonghyun had loss count of how many times he had to turn him down.

 

Jonghyun nodded his head and let out a small smile. He grabbed his glass and observed the dancing crowd with his back leaning on the bar island, not wishing to have further interactions with the gay bartender although Yoon was a perfectly friendly and nice guy in Jonghyun's opinion (when he is not hitting on Jonghyun). In line with Minho stepping up as the new CEO, this younger cousin brother of his has launched a series of new projects. Not that Jonghyun had a problem with Minho, but all these new projects would meant lesser play time for him.

 

Jonghyun was enjoying the fast beat music and the 'scenery' of beautiful women dancing in the dance area when a young lady approached him.

 

"Alone?" Jonghyun nodded his head as he observed this girl with auburn hair. He could tell that the girl was roughly twenty plus of age although she applied massive make up on her face. The black polka dotted mini outfit that she was wearing was revealing so much of her skin, Jonghyun was guessing that she must be a hooker trying to get some business, only hookers have the tendency to wear over revealing outfits.

 

"Can i have a drink?" the girl purred seductively as she placed her hand on Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun laughed, "Yoon, another Martini for the lady please." Jonghyun noticed that the girl's hands were trembling slightly, and whenever he stares straight into her eyes, he could see some elements of uncertainty and fear for brief seconds. It's funny for a hooker to show such expressions, flirting and pleasing men would have already been their second nature.

 

Kibum nervously took a tiny sip of the drink. She observed how Jonghyun was looking absent mindedly at the dancing crowd and started to be anxious, its now or never, "You know, i'm much more cheaper than the others..."

 

Jonghyun nearly choked, apparently this hooker is really an interesting one, and the first to ask for business in such a straightforward way.

 

Kibum mentally kicked herself the moment she saw Jonghyun's reactions, she knew that she said something not quite appropriate for professional hookers. Come on Kibum, be brave. She held on to the muscles of her hands to stop her trembling from being noticed by Jonghyun. At the back of her mind, Kibum was cursing herself for resorting to such actions for money. She knew that Taemin would be so disappointed if she finds out but knowing that her relatives were likely to take her parents' insurance money away, Kibum was left with no choice. And the only way to earn fast money is to.... argh! Kibum can't even pronounce the word e. Never in her life did she imagine herself being one, but what choices does she has? Anyway, Kibum spent days devicing a plan to escape from her client after getting hold of his money and before he takes advantage of her. But will it work? What if it doesn't? The mere thought of having with a complete stranger just for money made Kibum felt disgusted about herself. She was pretty sure that if her parents were still alive today, they would gravely disapprove her actions right now.

 

"Hello? Are you listening?" Kibum was brought back from her chain of thoughts when she saw Jonghyun waving his hands in front of her face. "Ah yes! Yes I'm fine!" Kibum wasn't listening in fact, she bluntly gave a reply.

 

"Mwo?I was asking how much." Jonghyun chuckled a little as he observe this girl. He really wanted to find out what is she up to. Her overly done make up is definitely a way to hide her face from being recognized, and he can spot fear and clumbsiness in all her actions and words.

 

"Er..." truthfully, Kibum hasn't done any 'market research' yet. "Three hundred thousand won.." Kibum muttered softly, that would be enough to cover two months of living expenses and her college fees, giving her enough time to get a new job and save up, she thought, not even thinking whether it was reasonable or not.  That was the sum of money that is going to be taken away by her relatives anyway.

 

"MWO?!" Jonghyun nearly choked again, "What...are you a or what?" Kibum mentally answered yes as she stared at Jonghyun, doubts and fear were going through her mind as she tried to picture what will happen later and how she is going to escape. "Okay, fine." Jonghyun nodded his head, its not like he doesn't have money. Kibum was shocked, he actually said yes! Jonghyun got up from his seat and paid for their drinks. "So, your place or mine? Yours?"

 

Kibum immediately shaked her head, "ANI!" Jonghyun looked at Kibum with even more suspicion. "Ah ani, i mean...my place is too far, very very very far. Ermm, why not the motel nearby?" Kibum had planned it all already. She went to the motel earlier this morning to check out the place and plan her escape route. Kibum was eagerly waiting for Jonghyun to say yes.

 

"No. i will decide the place." Jonghyun grabbed Kibum's hands and headed towards the exit.

 

*********

 

Kibum was left in a state of shock and without her realizing, Jonghyun had chekced both of them into one of the three star hotels in Gangnam area.

 

"Hello?" Kibum stared at Jonghyun as he waved his hands in front of her face again, "I'm going in to take a shower." He took of his bath robe to reveal his firm muscles and perfect torso, leaving Kibum in a state of complete trans. Oh my gosh, what have i gotten myself into. Kibum mentally cursed herself as she started checking for the exits. She needed to run away, now. But Jonghyun's wallet that was left on the bedside table caught her attention. Kibum slowly approached Jonghyun's wallet, took out exactly three hundred thousand won and placed them into her pocket. She was about to open the hotel room door and leave before Jonghyun finishes his bath but before she could do so, she heard Jonghyun coming out from the bathroom.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" Jonghyun knew that something wasn't quite right with this girl, luckily he decided to end his bath abit earlier. Kibum froze the moment she saw Jonghyun, she attempted to continue with her escape plan and run out of the room but Jonghyun was faster than her. He caught hold of her hands, shut the hotel room door closed and dragged Kibum into the room and pushed her unto the wide four poster bed.

 

Kibum squeaked in pain because Jonghyun's force was so huge that her entire body was slammed on the bed and the money that she slipped into her pocket fell out on the floor. Kibum gasped.

 

"You tried to cheat on me?!" Jonghyun was furious the moment he saw the money on the floor and his opened wallet. He was being merciful enough to bring a hooker like her to a nice hotel and intended to take things slowly since he could feel that she is scared. But she actually had the nerves to repay his kindness with this? Jonghyun was really pissed.

 

Kibum saw the anger that was burning in Jonghyun's eyes and she instantly regretted all her plans. She shouldn't have came up with this stupid idea. "I...I can explain, please!" Kibum pleaded as she watch Jonghyun come near her, pulled her roughly and pinned her inbetween the bed and his body.

 

"You can take my money, but only after you've provided your service!" Jonghyun said as he mercilessly started riping off Kibum's clothes, kissing and tasting her flesh and teasing her, completely ignoring her struggles and cries.

 

Kibum started kicking, crying and pleading the moment Jonghyun started attacking her, feeling completely fearful and frantic being pinned down by a man. She never had a man this intimate with her, all these were scaring her. "Please!! NO! I can explain!!" But her efforts were all futile as Jonghyun had much more strength, she could only struggle and cry as Jonghyun had his way on her. Jonghyun was just too angry, his anger made him totally blinded to Kibum's cries. He ignored all of Kibum's struggles and pleas as he ripped away the last piece of clothing that Kibum had and entered her body with force.

 

Kibum's sharp scream and the uneasiness that Jonghyun felt made him frozed. He immediately let go of his grasp on Kibum. Kibum helplessly struggle to stay away from Jonghyun. She was sobbing, wiping her tears with one hand and covering her body with another. Utter fear, pain and shock was written all over her face.

 

?

 

Jonghyun's mind went completely blank that very instant. She is a . Before Jonghyun could react, the hotel room door was already opened and the girl had already ran out. Jonghyun watch helplessly as she had already vanished leaving nothing behind but the money that she originally intended to take and a pair of dark blue shoes.

 

Jonghyun was left dumfounded. He coudln't surpress the guilt, he could still hear the girl's cries and scream in the room and echoing throughout the hallway....

 

*****

 

to be continued...