Chapter 9

The Love Story

Taeyeon speaked up and said: We were fighting because I was angry that Yoona was sitting at my desk. It was my fault as I pushed her onto the ground first, sorry.

Yoona: I'm also sorry teacher. Because I still slapped Taeyeon when she had already apologized to me.

Teacher: Ok... I'll let you two off this time. But I don't want this to happen ever again!

Taeyeon and Yoona: Yes, teacher.

Taeyeon and Yoona walked back to their classroom without saying a word to each other. When they walked into the classroom, a few people glanced at them. Taeyeon tried to look at Leeteuk but he avoided making eye contact with her.

When Taeyeon sat down in between Jessica and Ryeowook, Jessica asked Taeyeon: You ok?

Taeyeon: No... Not really.

-During recess time-

Yoona and Leeteuk went to the school library to do their project while Taeyeon and Jessica went for recess together.

Jessica: You know something? Actually, my brother likes you. And he has your handphone number as I gave it to him in exchange for Eunhyuk's number. Sorry I didn't tell you that I'll be giving your number to my brother before I gave it to him.

Taeyeon: It's ok. But I have to admit, your brother is quite cute~ Teehee. Sigh... Leeteuk seems to be ignoring me now...

Jessica: Oh... But don't worry to much about it. I'm sure after awhile things will go back to normal~