Chapter 10

The Love Story

A few days later, Taeyeon realized that Leeteuk and Yoona were dating. So she decided to forget about Leeteuk and decided to start liking Ryeowook.

-In the morning, in class-

Teacher: I have something exciting to tell you all! The school is going to organize a school ball dance! It will be held in the school hall next week.

The girls in the class cheered and even some of the boys cheered loudly.

Taeyeon knew that Leeteuk and Yoona would most probably go to the dance together so she decided to go to the dance with Ryeowook instead.

-During recess time-

Jessica and Taeyeon went for recess together...

Jessica: I'm just sooo excited about the ball dance! I bet it's going to be really cool! I'm so going to ask Eunhyuk to the dance with me.

Taeyeon:*drinking her strawberry smoothie- Mmm hmm, you should totally ask Eunhyuk. I think I'm going to ask Ryeowook to the dance. Shh... Don't tell him that I might be asking him.

Jessica: Ooh... Cool! Don't worry, I won't tell him.

Taeyeon: Thanks! I'm now like so over Leeteuk...

Jessica: Yea, I think you should just forget about him. You know, a few days ago I saw him and Yoona at Starbucks, and I was like, ewww, they don't even look nice together! So I just quickly bought a cup of ice chocolate and left Starbucks. You and him would totally look so cute together. Too bad, he wanted to be with a noob like Yoona.

Taeyeon: I know right~ I wish I was with him instead~ But I don't really bother about it anymore since I'm going to forget about him.