Chapter 11

The Love Story

 

-After school-
 
Just as Taeyeon walked past the school gate, she saw Ryeowook, who wasn't that far away from her. So, she decided to run and catch up with Ryeowook and ask him if he was free.
 
Taeyeon:*panting from chasing Ryeowook* Hey, err, are you free now? Do you want to go to Sunshine shopping mall together?
 
Ryeowook:* taken aback by what Taeyeon had said* Um... Yea, sure! I'm free anyways...
 
Taeyeon and Ryeowook walked together to Sunshine shopping mall, that was near their school. Taeyeon was really glad that she could hang out with Ryeowook and Ryeowook was also glad that he could finally hang out with Taeyeon as he was always crushing on her. Soon, they reached Sunshine shopping mall.
 
Ryeowook: So uh, what do you want to do first? Can we go eat first? Cause actually, I'm kinda hungry...
 
Taeyeon: Ok! I'm also hungry. McDonalds ok for you?
 
Ryeowook: Yup, anything's fine with me.
 
So, Taeyeon and Ryeowook and Taeyeon went to have their lunch at McDonalds. After eating, when they walked out of McDonalds, they saw two people. Taeyeon immediately looked away.
 
The two people weren't just anyone... They were Yoona and Leeteuk, holding hands. It was too late when Taeyeon looked away as Yoona had already saw her. Taeyeon though: Ugh, just great!
 
Yoona: Oh, hey! What a coincidence! You guys on a date? *with a fake smile and sarcastic voice*
 
Taeyeon: No, it's nothing if that sort... None of your business anyway... Mind your own business...
 
Yoona: You don't have to pretend that you're not on a date... By the way, did you need to be so rude?
 
Taeyeon: C'mon Ryeowook, let's go.