Chapter 12

The Love Story

Taeyeon and Ryeowook walked out of McDonalds and past Yoona and Leeteuk.

Taeyeon: Sorry for what happened earlier...

Ryeowook: Nah, it's ok. Wanna go home now?

Taeyeon: Kay, I'll go to your house too, is that ok? Cause I also want to chat with your sister.

Ryeowook: Yea, sure, no prob! Uhh... Can I go to the school ball dance with you? *asks shyly*

Taeyeon: Sure! I have nobody else to go with anyways...

Ryeowook: Ok, cool! Can't wait for the ball dance.

Taeyeon and Ryeowook walked to the bus stop, when the bus just came. As they boarded the bus, Taeyeon thought: OMG! Yay, Ryeowook just asked me to go to the dance with him! Woo hoo~

About 15 minutes later, Taeyeon and Ryeowookreached Ryeowook's house. Ryeowook pressed the doorbell and Jessica opened the door and greeted them.

Jessica: Oh! Hey Ryeowook and Taeyeon!

Taeyeon: *whispers to Jessica* Let's go upstairs to your room, I have a very huge and major news! 

Taeyeon and Jessica quickly ran up to Jessica's room and Taeyeon locked the door as she and Jessica entered Jessica's room.

Jessica: So, what's the big and major news? 

Taeyeon: Your uber cool brother just asked me to the school's ball dance! Awesome right?!

Jessica: *barely containing her excitement* OMG! Yay!

Taeyeon: IKR! Today, I hung out with him at Sunshine shopping mall~ But we saw Yoona and Leeteuk there... Now, you so have to ask Eunhyuk to the dance, like, ASAP! If not, you might not have a date...

Jessica: I guess you're right... I better act fast or it's too late. I'm so going to text him now.