Chapter 3

The Love Story

Since Jessica was paired up with Taeyeon for the project and they didn't know each other very well, Jessica decided to go to Taeyeon's desk and make friends with each other.

Jessica:*walks to Taeyeon's desk* Hello Taeyeon, I'm Jessica, the girl who is paired up with you for the project,

Taeyeon:*sounding sad and bored* Oh, hi...

Jessica:*ask Taeyeon in a worried tone* What's up with you? Why do you look so sad? What happened, hmm?

Taeyeon felt that she could trust Jessica so she told Jessica: You know Yoona, we used to be enemies since last year. And both of us like Leeteuk. So, since she found out that I like Leeteuk, she is going to "steal" him from me...

Jessica:*says to Taeyeon* Really? I never thought Yoona was like that. I went recess with her today and I thought that she was friendly and nice.

Taeyeon:*bites her lips and ask Jessica* You are not her friend, are you? Please don't tell her I told you this!

Jessica:*smiles, then says to Taeyeon* Don't worry, I'm not her friend. I just went recess with her as I had nobody to go recess with and my twin brother, Ryeowook, also went recess with her, so I decided to join them.

Taeyeon:*says to Jessica* Oh phew. Since you don't have anyone to go recess with, do you want to go recess with me? We can be best friends! And here's my handphone number:987654321.

Jessica:*smiles and says to Taeyeon* Ok! And here's my handphone number:84321091.