Chapter 2

The Love Story

At the canteen while eating, Taeyeon kept staring at Leeteuk, thinking how cute he looked.

Leeteuk:*says to Taeyeon* Why do you keep staring at me?

Taeyeon:*says to Leeteuk, mumbling* Huh? Really? I... I didn't stare at you.

Leeteuk:*says to Taeyeon* Okays...

-After Recess Time-

Teacher:*says to pupils* I will be pairing you all up to work on a project. As we don't have time to do the project during lessons, I suggest that you guys meet up during the weekends to work in the project.

While the teacher was calling out who was paired up with who, Taeyeon thought: Please, I want to be paired up with Leeteuk so that we can spend time hanging out together when we do the project~

Teacher:*who was still calling out names*... Eunhyuk with Ryeowook, Jessica with Taeyeon and Yoona with Leeteuk.

At this time, Taeyeon's heart sank as she thought: Ugh, I can't believe the girl that I hate is paired up with Leeteuk!!!

This moment, Taeyeon heard a girl's voice from behind: Why that sad face, hmm, Taeyeon? 

Taeyeon spun around and saw that it was Yoona.

Yoona:*continuing to talk* Oh, I get it, you like Leeteuk don't you? And you're jealous that I got paired up with him right?

Taeyeon:*says to Yoona, with her face red with embarrassment* No... No. That's not true!

Yoona:*says to Taeyeon* Ah, too bad, I like him too~ So, I'm going to make him "mine"!

At this moment, Taeyeon felt like crying but she couldn't, not in front of her class.