Chapter 5

The Love Story

Taeyeon saw... Leeteuk and Yoona sitting on a bench, in his garden.

Jessica:*says to Taeyeon softly* Hey, it's not a big deal, is it? Besides, they have to meet up sooner or later to do the project. Yoona is probably at Leeteuk's house to do the project.

Taeyeon: Yeah, probably, guess I'm just overreacting. Lets go to the shopping mall.

After walking for 15 minutes, Taeyeon and Jessica reached the shopping mall.

Jessica: Can we go to the Cafe first? I'm thirsty.

Taeyeon: Ok, I also feel like getting a drink.

Taeyeon and Jessica went to the Cafe and bought a cup of Ice Chocolate each.

Jessica: You know, I think I kinda like Eunhyuk...

Taeyeon: Oh... He seems pretty nice though. You two would totally make a cute couple.

Jessica:*blushes* Hehe, thanks!

Taeyeon and Jessica had a great time shopping together. They bought friendship bracelets and matching tops. They were sad that time was passing quickly and Jessica had to go home soon.

When Jessica opened her house door, she heard two boys saying: Hi Jessica. It was her brother and Eunhyuk.

Jessica:*trying to sound calm* Oh hey. Eunhyuk, how come you're here?

Eunhyuk: Your brother asked me to come to your house to do the project.

Jessica: Ohh...

Jessica quickly ran to her bedroom and locked the door. She wanted to call Taeyeon for advice on what she should do.