Bad-Charming Zelo

Everyone Loves Zelo

Zelo POV:

"Do I have to stay here." I grumbled.

"Yes you do. Because you're not good at charming and stuff like that." Himchan answered.

"You ... Lollipop...Zzzzz"

"What."

"Nothing. Why do I even have to stay here." I frowned. "You got to do the food last time..."

"Yes but I know how the workers are at hotels... So just leave everything to me."

"How come you do't get girls to kill you and stuff?"

"Because I don't break their hearts. I comefort them." He did a ducky face.

"Mehrong."

He went out with the others. I went to the bathroom and found IU half .

"KYYYAAAAA!!" She screamed.

"WHAT DA F- WHAT'RE Y- WHY ARE YOU HERE? THIS IS B.A.P'S PROPERTY." I shouted.

"GET OUT YOU ERT!"

"BU- I- T-"

"GET OUT!"

I closed the door, and a nose bleed came down. Are you serious... All I did was see her legs. That's pretty much all. Nothing more... And her socks... Her socks were like stuffed animals.

 

Himchan POV:

"How come you didn't bring Zelo along hyung?" JongUp asked.

"Remember when he climbed on the counter and danced all over... That's why." I answered.

"That was the second worst day of my life." Yongguk murmured.

"What's your first?" Daehyun questioned.

"Dying... Which is decades from now."

"Hmm... You got a point. But you haven't died yet hyung."

"I will soon.. Later in the years... Maybe when I reach my 90's or something."

 

Zelo POV:

"NOONNAAAA!! ARE YOU DONE YET! MY EGG SACK IS GOING TO EXPLODE!" I shouted, whle banging ono the door.

"YES... LET ME WASH MY HANDS FIRST."

"KYAA!! WHERE'D YOUR DUMB ROOM?!"

"LEFT OF THIS ROOM."

I went next door, and Eunhye and JiHyo's room. Dara had to be a loner ehuhu...

They were changing, psh I give no such . I do what I want.

So I went into their bathroom and boom. All my bladder problems went away.