The Playful Zelo

Everyone Loves Zelo

EunHye POV:

"EunHye!!!" Zelo shouted.

"What?"

"There's pizza sauce on yo face."

I rubbed my face with my hands, and I smiled, and said, "Is there anything on my face now?"

"Well... There's a nose... And The big eyes..."

"Zelo..." A Voice came from behind.

It was Himchan.

Zelo started to walk faster, and faster. Then he started to run.

"Errr.... See you tomorrow!"

"ZELO!!!" Himchan shouted.

He went after Zelo, at super sonic speed.

What's with those two?

 

Yongguk walked by me, nomming on a muffin.

"Hey oppa..."

"Waddup?"

"What's with Zelo and Himchan?"

"...Waddup?"

"Answer my question..."

"Ask Zelo about it."

"Can you atleast tell me something?"

"Okay... Zelo... Himchan... All-Boys School..."

"That's helpful..."

"I gotta go... All because of Zelo..."

 

Next Day, I saw Zelo. I caught up with him, and asked why he ran away from Himchan.

"It's none of your bussiness to know. Who cares what happened between Himchan and me? It's not that important to know."

I walked in front of him.

"But, I want to know."

He growled, "Can't you take a no?! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING..." Then he pushed me.

I'm annoying? Says the guy, who asked my friend for more cherry tomatoes.

 

Zelo POV:

I feel bad for EunHye's friends. They have to stand her annoyance, and other stuff. Who cares the relationship about me and him. It's not important. It's the present, not the past. No one cares about me, who cares what I do? I have one life, and I want to spend a good life. Bad and good things happen to a person...

"ZELO!!!!! Can you sign these 2 banners for me?" A girl asked.

"What's it for..." I said.

"It's for kids at the hospital, who don't have normal lifes like other kids. And the other one, is for the Newtown Gunman Shooting."

I signed the two plain banner sheets. Then I went to class, and sat far away from the group Everyone sat in the 1st, 2nd,3rd row, I sat in the 9th row, alone.

"Zelo! Please read the second paragraph."

I mumbled, and mumbled.

The teacher just went with it, and so did the students.

An hour later, an hour break came.

"So... You're the Zelo, everyone's talking about?" A guy came up to me, on a lollipop.

"Yeah, I'm 'the guy'. So what?"

"You like fun right?"

"Fun? What kind of fun?"

"Any kind of fun..." He smirked.

"Where does this 'fun' take place?" I sat my legs crossed, and my arms crossed.

"Yeoudio Park at midnight."

"We're going to get wet? Why not take a shower?"

He smiled even bigger.

"Are you gay?" I asked.

"What?" He stopped smiling, and blushed. "No! Why'd you think that idiot!"

I acted all cute around him.

"Nothing's wrong with being gay~" I poked his cheek. "What's your name, handsome?"

"S-Su... Su...Suho......"

"Suho..." I laid a finger under his chin, and dragged him closer to him.

Then, I grabbed his tie, and made his hands get on top of the desk. I puckered my lips, and made him come closer.

He made a i-don't-want-to or the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek face.

Suho putted an apple in front of us, I put my lips on it, and made it down to his chest.

"Please, don't do that again."

"I can't... I'm wild and crazy around you. I... Can't... Be... Tamed..."

I put one hand on the back of his head, and grabbed his hair. And it looked like we were going to kiss. I could tell he was enjoying it, because he put his hands around my hip, which made me feel uneasy.

I whispered in his ear, "Let Me... Love...You..."

Which made him have arm spasms.

 

I saw a bunch of girls spazzing. I'm guessing they saw everything.

"Zelo!" Yongguk shouted. "Come here! GROUP MEETING!"

Group Meetings! YAY!! ZELO OBEYS YONGGUK :DD

"ASDFHKLSDF;LJ'ELASJDFKL;JASD;LFAS.....-clears throat- thank you for the lollipop." I grabbed the lollipop out of Suho's mouth.

I put my hands inside my pocket, and walked on the desk, until I got to Yongguk's.

"NOW!" Yongguk shouted.

I felt warm arms around my waist... It looked like...

                                                               YOU HAVE CONFESSION MAIL:                                                                                    

HELLUR!

HOW ARE YOU GUISE?

Liking it so far?

Yesh, Zelo is teh Player type ouo

You'll learn that in the next chapter ^^

§••• KPOPGEEKZ •••§