Farewell

Everyone Loves Zelo

Dear subscribers,

     It's been a awhile since my last update. I decided to discontinue the story, since I kind of lost interest.

I'll just tell you what happens.


Eunhye is captured by a gang, Zelo saves EunHye by himself. The hyungs stay behind. Later Zelo goes through obsticales and encounters the leader. The leader says he's been waiting for him and wanting revenge. About 12 years ago Zelo beaten the leader's brother and the brother was sent to the hospital, and failed to survive. In the end, Zelo fights with the leader, the leadder says that he has the key to save EunHye from getting charred. BAP arrives to help Zelo, and fights more people than Zelo did along the way, and took the long way. The lay way has more traps and obsticales than Zelo took. BAP arrives to the 'Boss Room' and sees Zelo laying on the ground trying to reach for something. BAP tries to defeat the leader but also fail, the leader kicks Zelo to flip over. He kicks Zelo in the stomach, saying, "Any last words?". Zelo punches him in the face, walking unconsiously and fighting him. While Zelo has 1 minute on the clock he tries his best to fight the leader, and rips the key right off the necklace. 10 seconds is on the clock, Zelo is a few yards away. He tries to run as fast as he can towards EunHye. The countdown is over, Zelo runs even faster and catches EunHye's hand, EunHye looks up and smiles with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry I caused you trouble..." She says.

"No... I'm sorry... Sorry that you're involved in this..." Zelo said in a cracked voice. Tears fall as Zelo tries to pull EunHye up. The hyungs see Zelo helping EunHye, they run over and help Zelo up. EunHye is saved. Eunhye hugs Zelo, and kisses Zelo. Zelo kisses back, there was a spark in that kiss.

 

"Good job Maknae." The hyungs said.


And they lived happily ever after.

Sorry for ending... :(