5 Headlines in One Day?!

LIQUOR - Sweet Memories

Seonghye POV

"I miss you" The voice said. it was a deep and husky voice. I turn around and found out Minho Oppa was the on who hug me.

"M-minho Oppa," I said while blushing madly.

"How've been you doing Seonghye-ah," he pinched my nose.

"I-I've been good Oppa," I gulped," How about you?"

"I was lonely. And I miss you a lot. You look beautiful today," he said. God help me please! Please support this legs still, I know I'm melt inside already but I don't want to faint in front of him, it's so embarrassing.

"Ah, err, O-oppa, c-can you let go now?" I asked.

"No, I want to hug you for the whole day," he snuggle closer.

"But, I-"

"ssh, keep quite will you? and be my teddy bear for today," he put hi index finger on my lips and pulled me into a deeper hug. I just stod there, froze, like a stupid ornament...

 

WGM Fimling

Hyesoo POV

I was walking to Key Oppa car. Once when we arrived, he open the passenger door for me, awwe, what a gentle man. I get into his car and he closed the door. He quickly make his way to the driver seat. I take a look at his car, it was clean and tidy. And the smell is really good. It smells like a fresh mango. I like it. But then something caught my attention..

"Ah, this is.." I took 2 teddy bears on his dashboard. It was two small teddy bears, huggung a heart shape pillow with Key and Cy written there.

"This is a gift from fans," he said started the engine.

"But, how? Do they know that we are going to... get married?" I asked hesitantly.

"Haha, maybe. Don't you know that Hyeki, Keysoo, and I the other are exist?" He said while still looking at the street.

"Really? But,... how?" I asked again, still didn't get from what he's explaining.

"We ever have rumor, don't you remember?" He eyed me.

"Rumor? Ah, when fans caught us buying cake for Jonghyun Oppa together?" 

"Hm'm," he nodded.

"But it was months ago," I defended. I remembered we've ever gotten into a really nonsense rumor, saying that me and Key Oppa dating just because they caught us buying a birthday cake for Jonghyun Oppa. It was quite big that time, because when they tried to confirm within my manager or other SHINee member, no one said they knew about this. YOU THINK? It's buying a birthday cake, it was supposed to be a surprise. How come it would be a surprise if you tell the whole world you're buying a birthday cake for someone?

"I don't know. But the thing now is, you are my wife right? So, let it be our sweet memories," he smile cheekily.

"Aiyy, Jeongmal!" I playfully smack his arm. When he's planing to stop being all mushy.

"I'm driving Yeobo-ah," That's it. He just spilt it out. Calling me Yeobo, gah. Can this person stop being sweet? i can't help but blush.

 

Key POV

Hyesoo is really cute. I just want to hug her all day like a teddy bear. We drive silently to Myungdong. Unfortunately it's not far from our meeting place. We get out from my car and started to walk around. When we started to walk around all fans started to gather around. We just smiled and walk to see around. Hyesoo only looked down and walked silently. She probably too shy for this condition.

"Hyesoo-ah," I called her. She titled her face up.

"Ne, Oppa?"

"What should we buy for our child?"

"Emm, I don't know Oppa, since I don't know the gender of you- our child," she said while blushing. Her chubby cheeks turn pink. It's just so cute.

"he's a boy. I'm sure our child is a boy," I said confidently.

"Eeh? How come you know Oppa?"

"Trust me," I said to her I interwind my finger with her, dragged her closer to me. I don't care if this is too fast or so whatsover. But I just feel doing it. I saw her blushing even more. I smirked, but I couldn't hide that my face also burning up.

 

3rd Person POV

(A/N : red= people in studio Puple= black room interview)

 

"Aaaaaaa~~~!" All crowed are gone crazy in studio seeing Key holding Hyesoo hand.

"They're even faster than Khuntoria," Misun commented.

"You are really a man, kibum-ah," Jungmin added.

"I think I'm going to faint soon," Seulong said leaning back on sofa.

"Aigoo~," Hyesoo face palmed," I was really embarrassed at that time. I think it was too fast but, it's rude to just yank away my hand from him," she sighed,"But come to think about it again. ah, maybe he's just trying to comfort me because all fans that were gathering around us made me crazy. Really, I was really nervous and not be able to see straight," she paused," But when I get to my house, I check our fan cafe, also SHINee fan cafe, they seem fine about us. And it;s really a relieved," she nodded.

"I just feel like doing it, really. At that time I just want to hold her hand instantly. I was shy and nervous also. But, seeing her feel a bit uncomfortable and maybe afraid of fans, I feel like I really want to protect her and tell her that everything is okay. That's why I hold her hand," Key said.

As they enter the building, they started to look around. They bought a toy for their kid. Then they continue to look around. Key stopped at one shop.

"I think this one suits you well," Key took our a cute dress.

"This one?"

"Hm'm, why? you don't like it?"

"No Oppa, it's just-,"

"Try this on then. Go," Key pushing Hyesoo to the fitting room.

"I'll find another choice okay?" Key shouted. Key started to take out some dresses again. Then Hyesoo walked out from the fitting room.

"Waaa," studio stared to go crazy again.

"Aigoo~ My wife is really beautiful. try these also," Key Shoving a pink, dark blue, and brown dress to Hyesoo hands.

"But Oppa, it's not like we are going to somewhere," Hyesoo whined.

"Omo! Hyesoo finally complained," Misun startled.

"When she felt that she's close enough with someone she will started to show what she really feels," Jinwoon said.

"You do seem know a lot," Jungmin said.

"If you are 2 o'clock, you'll know a lot about her. Junho is obviously a big mouth," Seulong stated.

"Your wife is really beautiful," commented the ahjuma who's selling the clothes.

"Ne, Kamsahamnida. Yes she is," Key answered shyly.

"She looks good on previous dress," the ahjumma said.

"She looks good on everything," Key stated.

After trying some clothes, finally they chose one light blue dress for Hyesoo.

"Why this one?" asked Hyesoo.

"This dress makes you look like a mother even more. I like that, because we are going to pick our child,"

"Omo, you have child already?" the ahjuma that selling the clothes shock.

"Ah, ne," Key answered scratching the back of his neck.

"Chukahamnida. I'm sure you two will make a happy family,"

"kamsahamnida Ahjuma," Key and Hyesoo said in sync then bowed.

"Let's go," key said

They drive from Myungdong to address that given to them. Then they arrived in a house. They knocked the door and for their surprise a cute little boy open the door for them.

"Yoogeun-ah!" Key squealing, rushing to that little boy.

"Key Appa," Yoogeun said hugging Key's neck tightly.

"Yoogeun, look who's with Appa, this is Hyesoo Umma," said Key cutely.

"Umma," Suddenly Yoogeun jumped from Key to Hyesoo. Good thing Hyesoo was strong enough to hold Yoogeun in such a sudden. Yoogeun hug Hyesoo tightly.

"Aiigo~ Annyong Yoogeun-ah,"

"I feel like crying," Jinwoon said.

"Jinwoon-ah," Seulong said dramatically.

"Hyung, stop it hyung," Jinwoon glared Seulong.

"Yoogeun, today isn't in a really good state. But he insist want to meet Key Appa he said," Said Yoogeun real mom.

"Aigoo~ Yoogeun is sick?" Hyesoo aked Yoogeun who's still cling onto her.

"Aniyo," He shake his head.

"Lies," Key pinched Yoogeun cheek.

"You guys can bring him then," said Yoogeun real Appa.

"Yoogeun, do you want to go with Key Appa and Hyesoo Umma?" Key asked.

"Hm'm," Yoogeun nodded.

"Okay then. We leave first," said Hyesoo standing up.

"Yoogeun said bye bye," Key waving Yoogeun hand to his real parents.

Then they drive leaving Yoogeun house. As soon as the cars moving, Yoogeun drifted to sleep.

"He must be tired," Hyesoo brushed Yoogeun bang to side,

"He's having a bit fever I think," said Key.

"Hm'm. he's warm," Hyesoo phone suddenly vibrate. it was a call from her manager.

"Yeoboseyo," said Hyesoo.

"Yeoboseyo, Hyesoo-ah," Yonghwa voice speak from the other line.

"Ne Oppa, wae?"

"You have schedule after this. Remember? Special stage with Jang Geunsuk? where are you now?"

"Ah, I forgot. I'm on the way Oppa, but Key Oppa and Yoogeun are with me now," Hyesoo bit her lower lip.

"It's okay. The recording might just take 30 minutes. Ask Key wether is he having another schedule or not," Yonghwa said.

"How Oppa?" Hyesoo asked Key.

"I'm free for the whole day. I'll drive you there, and waiting for you in your waiting room.," key smiled.

"Is it really okay Oppa? Sorry, I really forgot about this," Hyesoo felt guilt toward Key.

"It's okay. Just don't do anything with Geunsuk Hyung, araseo?"

"I'm happy of course, I could send my wife to her work, even accompany her together with our child. But you know, special stage between Hyesoo and Geinsuk Hyung, the song is about 2 married person that love each other but always fight, it's cute. And makes me, hehe, a bit jealous," Key admitted.

After they arrived, they rushed into Hyesoo waiting room. Key put Yoogeun on sofa, laying him there sleeping peacefully. He put her coat for Yoogeun blanket. While Hyesoo is getting ready for the recording.

"Hyesoo, rehearsal in 10 minutes," said the PD.

"Ne," Hyesoo answered.

"Oppa, I'll leave first okay. I'm really sorry for giving you so much trouble,"

"It's okay Yeobo-ah. go then, don't be late," Key smiling.

"Bye Oppa, bye Yoogeun-ah," Hyesoo gave Yoogeun a quick peck then leave.

When Hyesoo do the rehearsal Key just watching through the monitor. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Key open the door and for his surprise it was Onew and Taemin.

"Yah, what are you two doing here?" Key said to them

"Visiting you of course. What else. And congratulation by the way Key, I envy you a lot you know that," Onew said as he entered the room.

"Chukae Hyung, you are so- YOOGEUN!" Taemin yelled. Makes Yoogeun suddenly shot up and wake.

"Yah, Taemin-ah," Key rushed to Yoogeun.

"Oops, sorry Hyung," by that Yoogeun started crying.

"Shh, Yoogeun-ah Key Appa is here," Key hold Yoogeun.

"Umma~!" said Yoogeun while crying.

"Umma is working for a while, ne? Yoogeun look, Appa has a power ranger for you," Key took out toy that he bought earlier.

"Shiro!" Yoohgeun shoved off the toy,"Umma!" he keeps on crying and looking for Hyesoo.

"Yoogeun look, Onew Appa is here," said Onew smiling.

"Umma!" Yoogeun keeps crying, ignored Onew.

"Yoogeun, Taemin Appa is here, see?" Taemin clapped his hands but received the same reaction like onew.

"Awwe, Eottohke?" Nayong panicked.

"That's the reason why kid is more complicated than a woman," said Jungmin, make the other laugh.

"He's sick, that's why he's a bit spoiled and only wants his umma," Key tried to calm Yoogeun down. Fortunately Hyesoo recording is almost finished. When it's finished, Key asked Taemin to tell Hyesoo that Yoogeun is crying. Knowing that Hyesoo half running to her waiting room. When she appeared Key give Yoogeun to Hyesoo.

"Yoogeun-ah, sshh, Umma is here okay," Yoogeun suddenly calming down.

"He's fever is inrease I think. He's warmer than before," Hyesoo said.

"Really?" Key put the back of his hand on Yoogeun forehead. As Yoogeun calming down, he drifted to sleep again.

"Tae, you scream once again and I'll cut that throat of yours," Key glared threatening Taemin.

"Arasseo Hyung. And minahae Hyesoo-ah,"

"It's okay Oppa,"

"Guys, you seriously have to see this," Onew said while looking at his laptop. No one knows when exactly he started being with his laptop.

"See what?" Key and Taemin stood up and see what Onew see.

"Oh My God, Yeobo, come, you have to see this," said Key. Hyesoo stop tapping Yoogeun and walked toward them. As she looked at Onew's laptop screen.

And that's it there 5 Top Post of today

 

1. SHINee Key is Getting Married with LIQUOR Maknae, 'Cy' Hyesoo and having a child already!

2. LIIQUOR Leader, Jay, spotted spending a romantic lunch with Son Kyungmi after filming Oh My School.

3. Uee 'After School' is asking LIQUOR Youngki to back but get rejected??!!

4. SME LOVE! Super Junior Kyuhyun and LIQUOR 'Umma' Hyomin caught were sharing a passionate kiss??

5. His fellow member getting married, SHINee Minho followed it by dating LIQUOR Seonghye?

 

All post complete with photo Key, Yoogeun and Hyesoo walked to the studio. Next photo is Jay with Kyung me seem were chatting happily with Kyungmi in an italian restaurant. Then scene where Uee grab Youngki's are but then Youngki left. Next photo of Kyuhyun and Hyomin kiss. and the last one is photo of Minho hugging Seonghye tightly.

"What is t-this?" Hyesoo said trembling.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Soooooooo, how was it? Hehe, sorry, but it's Minho not Jonghyun :P Comment and Subscriber are loved!

 

@haewon2010 : updated ^^ and thank you unnie, I'm feeling better now

@MrzKeyYeobo : It's Minho :p

@luv_kero : I hate reading cliffy but I love making one :DD