Be Good Be Bad

LIQUOR - Sweet Memories

 

Jaehyun POV

"Jaehyun Oppa," I heard someone called me. Last person that I want to see now she's calling me.

"Ah, ne?" I turned my head and seeing Kyungmi stood there smiling at me.

"Thanks for helping me today," she bowed.

"Nah, it's nothing," I said smiling to her.

"Have you eat Oppa?" she asked.

"No, I have schedule at 3. so maybe I'll just eat lunch at somewhere after this," I told her.

"Emm, would you like to eat lunch with me, Oppa?" she played with her fingers," If you don't mind. I just don't like to eat by my self," she explained.

NO OF COURSE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THIN KING ABOUT? I don't want to get my self more rumor with you.

"Yes, why not?" Darn you Jaehyun, why did you just say to her?

"Really Oppa?" Kyungmi clapped her hand just like a kid, cute,"Okay, I'll wait you in lobby. Bye Oppa, see you," she's cute isn't she?

I sigh, I text my manager that today I'll have lunch with Kyungmi, and you know what I get as his reply?

'Sure Jay-ah. You must be really in love with her huh?' Tch, sneaky manager. I make my way toward the lobby and found Kyung me stood there waiting for me by herself. wait, where's her manager?

"Are you only by yourself, I mean only us having lunch?" I asked her as I make my way to her.

"Ah, Oppa, ne. if it's okay with you Oppa, my manager has some business, so he can't join us," Nooooooo! of course it's not okay!

"Ah, okay then. What d you want to eat?" Okay Jaehyun! Great! Just keep on craving your own grave.

"How about eat some pasta?" she said as we make our way to my car.

"Sound good to me. I know this italian restaurant, it sells the best pasta in Soul," I told her.

"Okay Oppa, it's on you," she smiled. I open the door of passenger seat for her. She said thank you enter my car. I closed the door after her. As I drove to the restaurant I heard my phone rang.

"Sorry," I said to her and look at my phone. it was from Hyesoo. My daughter phone me? I wonder what's the matter, isn't she filming WGM now? I pick it up

"Hello,"

"Hello, Appa," I heard her excited voice.

"Ne, Aegi-ah, wae?" I asked her.

"Now, I'm with my husband," I heard a boy voice giggling at the back.

"Ah, really? Aigoo~ Uri Aegi is grown up now. Who is your husband by the way,"

"I'll give my phone to him, Appa speak to him by yourself, ne?"

"ooh," I said signaling a yes.

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo," a boy voice now talked to me, wait, this voice is rather familiar. But who?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, who is this?" I asked him bluntly. I could hear Hyesoo giggling.

"It's me Hyung, Key. SHINee Key," Ah, so my daughter husband is Key, well, he might make a good husband I think.

"Ah, Kibum-ah. Take care of my daughter well, arachi (understood)?" my voice rather like a threatening.

"Yes hyung, of course," He answered timidly.

 "Appa," I heard Hyesoo talk to me again.

"ne?"

"Me and Key Oppa are going to visit walk around. But, Key Oppa forgot his coat. and I see your coat in my car. Can he borrow it for today Appa? Please?" I never be able to resist Hyesoo aegyo, she's just too adorable.

"Ah, sure. You guys can  borrow it. Buy the way, I'm on my way to have lunch, have guys eat?"

"Ah,ne. Key Oppa cooked for us," Hyesoo answered shyly.

"Really? Waa, he should come to our house soon huh?"

"Are you eat lunch alone Appa? Since Yonghwa Oppa now is picking Soinghye Unnie up,"

"A-ani, Appa eat with Appa's friend,"

"Ah, I see. I'm going first Appa,"

"Ne, bye sweetie,"

"Bye Appa," then she hung up. Fiuuhh, almost, if I was off guard I might spilt out and say that I eat with Kyungmi and it was broadcasted! I might get my self killed for that.

 

Youngki POV

I was walking toward lobby when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry I wa-" I was about to say sorry but after I saw Uee Noona is the one that i bumped into.

"Youngki-ah," she said.

"Ah, I'm sorry noona," I bowed then walked a way. But I felt someone grabbed my arm.

"Youngki-ah," I turned around and see that Uee noona grabbing my arm.

"Ah, I still have schedule after this noona. So, if you excuse-"

"Why are you being like this?" she cut me.

"Like what?" she kept silent but dragged me into her artist room.

"I know we are over but can't we become, at lease friends?" her words are trembling like holding her tears. Tch, she think that I'll fall for those tears again? NEVER!

"Friends? Are you trying i be nice here, noona?" I smirked.

"What are you talking about?" her face showing that she's frighten now. I smirk even more. I walked toward her and whispered oh her ear.

"It's good I don't spilt anything about your 'boy' when we were dating. So, now if you excuse your self, I have to go," I left her there stood froze like a stupid mannequin. I walked out and entered my car. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate. I took it and see one message from Haewon. I open it and read it silently.

"Youngki Oppaaa, I'm sorry, My doctor said I'm having a high fever and now I have to take a rest. But you know actually I don't feel anything just a bit dizzy. I hate being alone :( Sorry I can't do the MCing with you today. And I heard that that witch is replacing me? Be careful Oppa, you might get under her spell again. Hwaiting Youngki Oppa! ^^"

I smiled to myself while reading he text ," Pabo," I said.

WGM Filming 

(A/N: red - people in studio Purple - black room interview)

 

"Let's go to Myungdong then," Key stated.

"Myungdong? but this address," Hyesoo read the address again but Key took it away.

"I feel like buying my wife and our child something something,"

"But I think it's better to pick you child first Oppa" 

"it's okay right PD nim?" Key asked the PD.

"Okay," the PD said.

"See? besides since we are married, my child means our child now,"

"Aiiyy, Jeongmal," Hyesoo narrowed her eyes toward Key cheesiness.

"Hehe, kaja,"

"Hm'm," Hyesoo stood up but suddenly Key stopped,"Why Oppa?"

"I forgot to bring my coat. Nah, it's okay, it's just autumn, not like a freezing winter,"

"Andwaeyo. Wait, let's go to my car firs. Seem, Jaehyun Appa coat is left on my car," Key followed Hyesoo to her car.

"I also feel cold," Jinwoon commented.

"Let's share coat with me then," Seulong said.

"Hyung," Jinwoon gave him what-the-hell look, Seulong only laugh.

When Key and Hyesoo arrived at Hyesoo car the found Jaehyun coat.

"Try this Oppa," she put it on Key.

"Aigoo, it feels really like a wife and husband," Misun commented.

"It suits you well," Hyesoo commented.

"Really?" Key fix the coat.

"It suppose to be like this Oppa," Hyesoo helped him.

"My husband usually on purpose act like he's dumb on putting his coat so I's help him," Misun said.

"Yeah, Key is so brilliant," Jungmin added.

"When she helped me putting the coat, I feel like,'Ah, this is the feeling when you've got a wife huh?'. And I like it," Key said.

"Now let's call Jaehyun Appa to ask his permission," Hyesoo said.

"Permission?" Key seems shock.

"Ne, this coat is his, we have to ask permission first,"

"Ah, I thought,"

"What?"

"Nothing," Key mumbled. Hyesoo just shrugged and phoned Jaehyun.

 

"Hello," Jaehyun picked up the phone.

"Hello, Appa," Hyesoo said excitedly..

"Ne, Aegi-ah, wae?" Jaehyun asked.

"Now, I'm with my husband," Key only giggling at the back.

"Ah, really? Aigoo~ Uri Aegi is grown up now. Who is your husband by the way,"

"I'll give my phone to him, Appa speak to him by yourself, ne?"

"ooh," Jaehyun signaling a yes.

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo," Key speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo, who is this?" Hyesoo giggle toward her appa bluntness.

"It's me Hyung, Key. SHINee Key," Key scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah, Kibum-ah. Take care of my daughter well, arachi (understood)?" Jaehyun voice rather like a threatening.

"Yes hyung, of course," Key answered timidly.

 "Appa," Hyesoo talk to Jaehyun again.

"ne?"

"Me and Key Oppa are going to visit walk around. But, Key Oppa forgot his coat. and I see your coat in my car. Can he borrow it for today Appa? Please?" Hyesoo asked cutely.

"Ah, sure. You guys can  borrow it. Buy the way, I'm on my way to have lunch, have guys eat?"

"Ah,ne. Key Oppa cooked for us," Hyesoo answered shyly.

"Really? Waa, he should come to our house soon huh?"

"Are you eat lunch alone Appa? Since Yonghwa Oppa now is picking Soinghye Unnie up,"

"A-ani, Appa eat with Appa's friend,"

"Ah, I see. I'm going first Appa,"

"Ne, bye sweetie,"

"Bye Appa," Hyesoo hung up the phone,"Let's go Oppa. But, how will we go there?"

"I've got my car not for nothing Hyesoo-ah,"

"Ah, I see. Let's go!,"

 

Hyomin POV

I ran and ran, ignoring that Kyuhyun Oppa was running after me. I felt my cheek wet already because of my tears.

"Hyomin -ah," he caught my hand.

"Let go!," I said turning my body to face him. But instead of letting me go, he pulled me into a warm hug.

"Hyomin-ah. Don't go, please."

"Let me go," I tried to pull out but he even didn't bug.

"Let me explain," he said.

"Explain what? I'm tired of your excuse, I'm sick of waiting, and now I'm en hate you Oppa. I just-" he cut my by pressing his soft yet sweet lips towards mine. I just kept silent...

 

Seonghye POV

I was in dance practice room. Just dancing some random song to stop my self swearing over Jonghyun. Suddenly I herd someone open the door, I ignored it and keep on my dance. But then suddenly I feel arms wrap around me and a chin leaning on my shoulder.

"I miss you..." The voice said.

 

 

 

A/N : SORRRYYYYY I can't do double post yesterday. I'm not feeling so well. :( Comment and subscriber are loved. and please for the chosen applicants. I'm waiting for your 5 Ulzzang HQ pict, I want to make a new poster. But not from ulzzangasia.com please, I can't use it. Sorry if Im asking too much >< 

 

@WooyoungHeart : updated ^^

@MrzKeyYeobo : Sorry unnie, I wasn't feeling good these days. But I try to updating everyday, sorry ><

@luv_kero : Key's child will be on next chapter I promise ^^