I hate .... but I don't love... for sure?

LIQUOR - Sweet Memories

Hyomin POV

"Hyomin-ah," Kyuhyun oppa called.

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"I-I ," he came closer and closer. Now I can feel his warm breath on my nose, we're really close but I just there, froze like a sculpture. I should push him away but I couldn't. My heart is racing now, and I can tell that my face red already. Our lips just centimeter apart I closed  my eyes, wait for his lips touch mine. But suddenly his phone rang loudly. He pick it up.

"Hello, oh, Seohyun-ah, wae?" that's it. I don't want to hear it anymore. enough for this! I stood up, ready my self to get out from this hell. But unfortunately he has finished his phone call with his beloved 'donsaeng'!

"Hyomin-ah, where are you going?" He grabbed my hand.

"Let go!" I yank his hand and walk outside.

Seonghye POV

I was walking toward dance practice room when I bumped into someone.

"S-seonghye," it was Umma.

"Umma? wha-"

"Hyomin-ah," I was cut off when suddenly Kyuhyun Oppa came out form the room.

"Umma has to go first," then Umma ran away..

"Umma,.." Kyuhyun Oppa bowd and then ran after Umma, what the hell happened? Ah, it must be their thing. I know they have something since Super Junior Oppas debuting but, well, I'm too young to know. but that's not important, I entered the dance practice room. Turn the music up until I can't hear anything. Do you know why am I like this? Because for GOD sake! I know hate someone is a sin BUT I do really hate this unimportant, , hatred person named KIM JONGHYUN! ARRRGGGHH! I just really want to kick him right in his junior! We might be in the same company, and all shawol will just kill to be ihe same company with him, seeing him every ing day, facing his erted face that always like asking me to punch, and hearing his angelic-yet annoying voice. And what I hate the most from him? He and his 'beautiful' girlfriend making out in practice room when I was practicing for my part! GAH! Can you just get a room please? No need to show it in front of me please, don't you know that it hurts....

 

(A/N : red : people in studio Puple: Black room interview)

WGM Filming

"So, how was your feeling when you found out that I'm your husband?" Key suddenly asked.

"Wow, Key is sure a straight forward person," Jungmin commented.

"Emm, basically I'm fine with everyone," Hyesoo answered.

"Eeyy, answer me truthfully," Key nudge Hyesoo arm.

"How about you Oppa?"

"Eh?"

"How  was your feeling when you found out that I'm your wife?"

"I'm happy of course. You're the only one I expect to be my wife if it was from LIQUOR," Key answered calmly.

"Ah, who was your other choice if it was from other group?"

"Wah, Hyesoo is strong also," Jinwoon commented.

"Me?"

"Hm'm," Hyesoo nodded.

"I practically just choose the other without thinking. But the only I want is you,"

"Aigoo~"

"Is he confessing now,"

"Key-ah, find the other. Don't you know all your hyung are desperate now?"

"Mmm," Hyesoo just nodded.

"Wae? I'm not lying, really,"

"Aniyo, I was just nodding," Hyesoo defended.

"I know she thought I was lying, but really. When PD asked me answer WGM paper I include Hyesoo name in each question, but you know we have to choose 3 right, so the 2 other I was answering without thinking first. Besides, I know Hyesoo really hate lies, I would never lie to her, really,"

"How about you then?" Key asked back.

"hmm?"

"How was your feeling?" key asked again. Hyesoo just nodded.

"Yah, how am I supposed to know your feeling if you just nod,"

"I was feeling happy, and..,"

"And?"

"Never mind,"

"Yah! Don't be like that. You have to be honest toward your husband," Hyesoo only chuckling.

"Toward your husband," Kwanghee mimic in mocking tone. All people in studio laugh.

"Does he need to mention that? " Kwanghee commented again.

"Hyesoo-ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Where do you want to go next?"

"Hmm, I don't really know Oppa. Truthfully I don't even know that I'll get married today," answered Hyesoo while playing with the cutting apple.

"What? You don't know?"

"Hm'm, all my members, my manager, even Super Junior Oppa was deceiving me," Hyesoo said pouting.

"What? How come?" Key seemed surprise.

"Actually I know that she was being deceived. I just want her to talk. Because it seems that I'm the one who's talking much since the beginning,"

"I thought it was Umma that being in We Got Married, but just now they told me that I'm the one who's being in we got married,"

"Haha, you're so funny,"

"Ah, wae?"

"Ani, You're just cute," said Key.

"Key~!" Jinwoon, Seulong, and Kwanghee said in sync.

"*sigh* How to say this? I know I'm maknae and still young, but truthfully I don't really like being called cute," Hyesoo face palmed," It's like seeing me as a kid. And I don't like it,"

"But she is cute. What can we do?" Seulong commented.

"Ah, anyway, I have a present for you," Key took his backpack.

"Eh?"

"Ta-da!" Key took out a white box from his bag.

"What is this?" Hyesoo asked.

"Open up," Key said clapping his hands.

"Waa," Hyesoo took out the gift. It was a necklace with lock as the pendant. Key stood up and put it on Hyesoo Neck.

"Thank you, Oppa,"

"I'm the Key of your heart," Key said smiling, Hyesoo can't help but blush.

"Aiiigooo~!"

"Are they dating before?" Nayong asked, leaned on the sofa.

 

Hyesoo POV

After finished eating what Key Oppa made for us. one of the crew give us the new mission card.

"To : Key and Hyesoo

Congratulation for your newly marriage. We hope you'll be happy. But we found that Key unfortunately is a bad boy. He's got a child already. Pick Key's child and take care of him. Go to this address. Good Luck ^^!"

"O-oppa?"