Marsmallow

LIQUOR - Sweet Memories

(A/N: Remember ^^! Red = people in studio, Purple = Black room interview)

WGM Filming...

3rd Person POV

Hyesoo entered the elevator and then took the stairs to the roof top.

"Eottohke? Aigoo~" She was jumping up and down to retrained her nervousness. She climbed the stairs silently more like tip toeing. When She open the rooftop door..

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed 90 degree.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the groom bowed also.

"Oh nugunde?" All in the studio were anticipate.

"Who who?" Jinwoon asked.

"Ah, jebal~," Seulong crossed his fingers.

"Sorry for making you wait," Hyesoo bowed again.

"Ah, Gwenchanayo," finally the camera spot the groom, it was SHINee Key.

"Ahhhh~" studio suddenly become a totally chaos.

"Andwae~"

"No.."

"Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo, LIQUOR Maknae, Lee Hyesoo, Cy imnida," she bowed.

"PD: how was your first impression when you know that your husband is SHINee Key?"

"Ah, I don't really know what to say. We are in the same company, We meet each other almost everyday,"

"PD: So, you said it was fine?"

"Ah, ne. Basically I'm fine with everyone,"

"Have you eat?" Key asked.

"Hmm, I ate toast on the way to here. How about you?"

"I haven't eat. Actually I cook something for us," Key scratch the back of is neck.

"Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee Almighty Key imnida,"

"PD: How was your first impression when you found out that your wife is Lee Hyesoo?"

"I knew it already," Key smirk," haha, I mean, Hyomin Noona it's not possible for me. Because almost all WGM, the girls are noonas. ll be So, and if Seonghye, it'll be a total chaos. We both are diva as you see, hehe,"

"Ah, really? Waa," Hyesoo clapped her hands.

"I can cook to!" Jinwoon Shouted.

Hyesoo and Key headed to the table that had been prepared before. There were a lot of foot there, Pasta, Chicken, Salad, Fruits, also some juice.

"waa.." Hyesoo clapped her hands again and then there's an awkward silent.

"Let's eat then." Key commanded.

"I was embarrassed at that time," Hyesoo palmed face," Key Oppa is the Umma in SHINee, while I'm the maknae. In our house when I tried to cook something all people always act like I'm going to do suicide, really *sigh*. I'm the wife but, my husband is the one who good in cooking. eottohke~"

"It's okay Hyesoo-ah. Oppa will wait until they let you to cook," Kwanghee commented.

"umm, delicious," Hyesoo commented.

"Really? I'm glad then if you like it. I made this special for us," Key put some more pasta to Hyesoo plate.

"It's okay Oppa. I ate already, you're the one that need more food than me,"

"I'm eating my cook too much already. I want my wife eat my cook this much," Key spread his hands.

"They are close already. No wonder, because they are in the same company," Misun commented.

"Will they be the second generation of Khuntoria?" Jungmin added.

"Or maybe Adam Couple?" Seulong blurted out make the others laugh really hard.

"They are both tall, they can't be adam couple,"

 

Jaehyun POV

I was really curious who'll be my son-in-law. I hope he's a good guy. I heard he's in the same company with us. I was filming Oh My School now. I don't really like with this program at the moment. it's not that I hate it no, I just like, err, avoiding it? Yeah, I was rumored having scandal with Son Kyungmi, Beast Dongwoon little sister. Because we always end up together as team even a couple. I'm not saying that I hate her, no, we are fine. I just don't like rumors. Kyungmi is actually a good person. She's nice and really friendly. She has a really beautiful smile. and she's wait, why am I praising Kyungmi now? Aish, jinjja. I'm soI wish I was just filming we got married together with Hyesoo so I could see my son-in-law. *sigh*

 

Hyomin POV

I feel bad because I was lying to Hyesoo, yeah but not only me of course, all the members even our manager and Super Junior Oppas also were lying to her. i wonder who is her husband. I hope she'll get a good husband who can take care of my daughter. I was practicing my dance when I heard someone knocked the door. I walked towards the door and open it, I saw Kyuhyun Oppa was standing outside the door.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"O-of course," i shuttered a bit. Yeah, to let you know, I was a big fan of Kyuhyun Oppa since I was a trainee. He's very kind and friendly, he's just adorable.

'So, how was the plan for Hyesoo?" he said while stretching up.

"g-good. She's supposed to meet her husband already now, I think if I'm not mistaken,"

"I feel bad lying to her that I'll be the husband of your WGM,"

"Me too Oppa,"

"Hyomin-ah,"

"Ne?"

"I..."

 

Youngki POV

Well, I saw her again today. Yeah, it's been a while since I'm breaking up with her. Curious much who is my ex? The lovely Uee After School. I know I know, she's older than me, she's a noona. But I love her okay, no I mean I loved her. and so did she. But we broke up and now I was rumored with that crazy girl named Kim Haewon, she's Heechul Hyung little sister. She's reaaallllyyyyyyy annoying. I couldn't stand her but unfortunately we're MC ing music core together. maybe I can say I hate her for a bit. and today instead of MC ing with her, because she was sick, her place was replaced by Uee Noona *sigh* God, can't you be more cruel to me? Hiks. :'( I wonder who's my brother in law. But, I was also wondering that cat woman, is she okay? No, it's not that I concerned or what but that super hyperactive turbo dynamic energetic girl is supposed to be stay healthy. But, yeah no need to worry, she's got her Chansung all for her own. They are actually really close but WHY? WHY? Media rumored her with ME? tch, I have no idea. But, I can't lie. I'm woried about her.

 

Seonghye POV

I hate that boy I hate him I hate him I hate him! Writhe this, take a note this, with bold underline, italic and super huge size that I HATE HIM! ME, THE ALMIGHTY DAUGHTER, LIWUOR BREEZY, LEE SEONGHYE HATES HIM TO DEATH! Arrrghhh! Why do I have to fall in love with such person?

 

 

 

A/N: SEE? As I promise, here we are, Kim Haewon and Son Kyungmi, they are badweather66 and luv_kero  WELCOME TO MY STORY! Do comment please so I'll know that you read my story because ithat's the reason I'm writing this story TT___TT