Another Frustrate

LIQUOR - Sweet Memories

Hyesoo POV

I woke up in the morning. I placed my hand on my forehead to check do I still have fever or not, fortunately I was cooling down. I get off my bed and walked to my bathroom. I was brushing my teeth when someone knocked my door.

"Come in," Youngki Oppa entered my room with still in his PJ's. He's hugging a Pikachu doll that I give him for his birthday last year. He was laying on my bed, continue his sleep. Tch, that kid, he just can't get (feel) enough for sleep.

"Oppa, what's the matter?" I poke his arm, he just shifted,"Go back to your room if you just want to sleep," I continue poke his arm.


"I wakalnbdskhkabbdh," He mumbled something but I just couldn't get it,

"what?" I asked him.

"I'd love to, but there are a lot of camera down there," My room and Seonghye Unnie are upstairs while Umma, Appa, and Youngki Oppa are downstairs.

"Ah, they are filming we got married?" 

"Mm," Youngki Oppa only mumbled and then sleep in my bed.

"Oppa, today is Umma's first day meeting our new Father. We have to cheer her up," I shake Youngki Oppa.

"Cheer her up? is Umma sad or what?" he glared at me.

"Aniyo, it's just, we should reassured her that everything would be alright. We are her children after all,"

"But I'm sleepy," He buried his face on my pillow.

"Oppa!" I hit his arm," Come on,"

"Arasseo Arasseo, Kaja (Let's go)," then he dragged me downstair. When I was downstair I saw many camera and Umma cook already.

 

In WGM filming...

3rd Person POV

(A/N : If the color is red it means it was said by the MC on the studio)

"Annyeonghaseyo Umma," Hyesoo hug Hyomin then sit on the dining table. Youngki just do the same.

"Aa, Youngki and Hyesoo," Misun said.

"Ah, Maknae. is she just woken up? So cute," Seulong commented.

"hihihihi," Jinwoon slapped Seulong arms.

"Wae?"

"Another good scenery," Jinwoon stated, all people in the studio laugh.

"Umma, what are you cooking?" Hyesoo asked.

"Some dishes. Why? Are you hungry already? You can toast some bread if you want,"

"I have morning schedule today. I'll just pack some toast and leave,"

"I'll make you some green tea," Youngki stood up and and make hot green tea into a bottle dispenser.

"Hyesoo-ssi really likes green tea," Jinwoon commented.

"Jinjja? (Really?)" Kwanghee asked.

"Hmm, she drank Hot Greean Tea in the morning, Iced Green Tea in the afternoon, and Hot Green Tea again after dinner," Jinwoon explained.

"How did you know?" Jungmin asked.

"Junho Hyung often talks about Hyesoo,"

"I should hanging out more with Junho then," said Kwanghee, the other just laugh.

"Umma, don't be nervous. Just pretend that you're meeting Super Junior Sunbaenim like usual. I text your husband already this morning," Hyesoo said shyly.

"EEHHH?" all people in studio were startled.

"Jinjjaro? She knew already?" Misun confused.

"Genius, she's a genius," Seulon commented.

"Daebak," all people clapped.

"Ehh?" Hyomin also startled.

"You knew already?" Youngki asked.

"Hmm," Hyesoo nodded,"He'll be a good husband for you Umma," Hyesoo said sheepishly.

"So you think Appa is not a good husband?" Jaehyun popped nowhere and hugged Hyesoo.

"I want to be the Leader of LIQUOR," Seulong stated.

"Aniyo, but Appa is err. Ah! how about call our new Appa with Dad?" Hyesoo suggested all off the sudden.

"Sounds cool! Oh yeah man!:" Youngki acted like american.

"Hyesoo-ah. Who is Umma new husband?" Hyomin tried to approach the maknae.

"Aiiiiyy, no no. Umma have to find it by your self," Hyesoo said while stuffed some toast into her food container.

"You're my daughter after all," Jaehyun ruffled Hyesoo hair.

"Is he Oldest or Youngest,"

"Mollayo. I'm going now, bye umma, bye appa, bye oppa," Hyesoo escaped herself. 

"Aiigo~" Hyumin dropped her head on the table.

"It's okay umma. I'm sure, it'll be fine," Youngki tapped Hyomin shoulder.

"I'm finished making my toast. I have early schedule," Jaehyun stated while packing his toast.

"Don't you want some coffee?" Hyomin offered.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll just ask the driver to buy one on the nearby Starbucks. Bye," Jahyun left. Suddenly the atmosphere changed awkwardly.

"Youngki-ah. you really don't know who is my husband?"

"Aniyo," Youngki shook his head.

"But How come Hyesoo knew?"

"Mollasoyo,"

 

*********

MBC Studio....

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo," suddenly one of the PD greet Hyesoo.

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo," Hyesoo greet back politely.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"eh? Pardon, but ready for what?"

"Filming WGM of course," he said.

"Ah, It's not me. LIQUOR member who get chosen is Umma, Hyomin-ssi," I explained,"I'm here to have some interview as guest,"

"No no no. You are the one that Joining WGM,"

"Oh, wait, I smell something fishy," Misun commented.

"Why the camera keep following Hyesoo? Could it be?" Jinwoon and Seulong said in sync.

"Hyesoo-ah, yesterday lottery is just a trick. You're the one that will be in WGM, all member already know it. We did this to make the viewer also fooled," Yonghwa (Hyesoo Manager) explained.

"aah, ige bwoyaa~~," Hyesoo palmed face.

"WAHHH!," Studio was back startled.

"Jinjjaro?"

"Jinjja,?!!"

"Hyesoo-ah~~," Jinwoona and Kwanghee hugging each other.

"Mian, Hyesoo-ah. But now you have to meet your husband," Yonghwa said.

"but how come all people deceiving me!" Hyesoo stomped her feet like a little kid.

"And your husband is not Kyuhyun. It's not from super Junior. They were just acting also,"

"What's with Kyuhyun?" Nayoung asked.

"He told Hyesoo that he'll be the husband of her Umma when she asked," answer the crew.

"Ah~,'

"Aish, jeongmal!," Hysoo pouted.

"Hyesoo-ssi, this is your first mission," one of the crew gave her the mission card. Hyesoo took it and give it to Yonghwa.

"Oppa join the WGM, I want to go home," Hyesoo walked away.

"Hyesoo-ah, Kajima (Don't go)" Yonghwa called.

"Kotjimal Shiro! (I hate Lies)," Hyesoo stated.

"Wah, Maknae Rebelion," Juungmin commented.

"She's strong," Jinwoon added.

"Mianhae, Hyesoo-ah, Mianhae," Yonghwa pull Hyesoo arm.

(A/N: the purple one means interview in black room)

"It's not that I don't want to join the WGM, if it's for work I'll accept it. I just hare lies, I really hate. But, seeing my manager also seems that he actually didn't want to do it. I forgave him, hmm," Hyesoo commented.

"Open it," Yonghwa handed her the mission card.

"To : Lee Hyesoo

'Firstly we are sorry for lying to you. This was the director idea for having a new concept of the first day. And Congratulation for your marriage. Meet your husband in the top of this building. He's waiting for you ^^'" Hyesoo read the mission card.

"PD-nim, Why are you doing this to me?" said Jinwoon.

"Is She legal to married? She's just 16." Seulong asked.

"She'll be 17 next week," Kwanghee answered.

"Woo?! Jinjja?" Jungmin asked.

"Seems all men here are disappointed due to Hyesoo-ssi is the one who joins the WGM," said Misun.

"This is fake though," Jinwoon stated, the other laughed over his statement.

"Top of the building? Eottohke, eottohke," said Hyesoo. She entered the elevator and then took stairs to go to the roof top.

"I'm nervous," Hyesoo jumped up and down.

 

 

 

 

(A/N Hehehehehehe, so how was it??!! I Hope You like it. Comment please, and for Wooyoungheart, I didn't ask that question for nothing. just wait ;) ) SUBSCRIBER AND COMMENT ARE LOVED~~! Pika!)