Chapter 6

Tears of a Lover

Jongup was pacing back and forth inside his room, tons of clothes sprawled on the bed as Daehyun was leaning on the door, arms folded in irritation and brows curled in curiosity.

“Why are you being like this Jongup?” Daehyun asked with a voice as deep as it can be, seriousness was audible from it. He never saw Jongup act like this. He was more composed, calmer and definitely more of a man than right now, he now was seeing a different side of him.

Jongup momentarily stopped, stopped from walking, from thinking and almost from breathing. He quickly turned and shot an eye at him before blinking a few times than normal. A lump chocked him a bit before he successfully pushed it down. Jongup thought that this day would never have any problems anymore, but then when he was forced to remember that thing he forgot, everything fell down. He forgot that he never told Daehyun about it which he should’ve done the moment he got home last time.

What will be his reaction on this? Will he scold me again? Will he stop me? Wait … Daehyun hyung is nice, he will surely let me go right? Those words circulated inside his mind, making his head ache a bit for a moment. Another lump formed in his throat before he cleared it by faking a cough. “A friend … no, uhhh Yongguk asked me out…” He murmured.

Jongup swore he saw a hint of flames inside Daehyun’s eyes before it disappeared when he blinked. The man standing beside the door was completely struck by what he said. He straightened his back, blink once again before slowly nodding. “Ohh …” He whispered back. “Uhh … then let’s just talk later I guess.” He said before turning away and walking directly towards his room.

The younger boy blinked before smiling slowly. He’s really nice. He whispered inside before turning to the pile of clothes currently loitered on his bed. “I guess this should do it.” He said as he took a plain white v-neck shirt and pants.

~*~

He was too early, or maybe Yongguk was just too late, Jongup doesn’t know already. His lips twitched sideward as he looked at his watch again, with blinking numbers of 9:30 he knew for sure that he didn’t arrived early. They were supposed to meet at 9 sharp, Yongguk said it and his reason was so that they can spend more time figuring things with each other but sadly that didn’t happened since he’s already waiting for whole 30 minutes, standing on the sidewalk with strangers looking at him.

He was contemplating if he should call him, maybe he forgot, or maybe he was busy and that he’ll be late, but then he thought that Yongguk might get pissed if he called him, what if he’s already in the middle of something then he’ll just disturb him with his call. As he kept on thinking like this, time passed by like a breeze.

It’s already 10 am when Yongguk came with a huge gummy smile on his face. Jongup blinked and smiled too, he’s smile was too contagious to not smile back. “Y-yongguk ..” He murmured like a kid searching for something and finally saw and achieved what he was looking for.

“Ahh let’s go.” He seemed to ask but after saying that he went on his way and started walking towards the malls around them. Jongup blinked, he should hear an apology right? That’s the most common thing to do when you make someone wait for you for like an hour but Jongup only shook his head, nodded and gave himself a puff before following Yongguk’s path.

 As Yongguk led him to a music store, they both once again parted away. Yongguk directly went to his own taste of music as Jongup blinked and went to the other side, looking for something that can momentarily take his thoughts away about Yongguk, just a moment would be --- “Hey Jongup.” Yongguk’s deep voice echoed inside the store making Jongup quickly turn his head.

“What do you think of this?” he asked before raising a CD with a cover of an unknown singer. He pursed his lips for a moment before he raised his thumb and smiling with a small nod with it. Yongguk seemed to just shrug his shoulders before placing it back and turning away.

Jongup was not really that experienced in dating, heck he never dated before, hence the awkwardness surrounding him that time. He finally decided to go to Yongguk, look at what he was looking and maybe, just maybe in that moment he can finally see that Yongguk really wants to talk to him.

With a few steps he went with a smile and hands clutching at his bag. “You really do like music eh..?” He started.

Yongguk smiled softly before nodding his head. “Yes, When I was born and music was the first thing I heard,” He said finally feeling a bit nostalgic about the time his mother told him that. He remembered what his mother told him, whenever you twins hear music, you will always smile and it never fails to make your cries stop. Maybe he was born with Music as he’s life? “Well, that was what my mother told us.” He continued.

“Us?” Jongup suddenly asked.

Yongguk just smiled at him, took the CD that he was eyeing for a moment, paying it on the counter and finally leading Jongup out of the store to a quiet table with a parasol and white chairs.

They both sat down, opposite of each other, with a cups of coffee and milk tea. Jongup clutched his matcha milk tea dearly as he stare Yongguk’s figure while drinking a cup of iced coffee. He blinked, then blinked and reverted his gaze away when Yongguk looked at him. “I have a twin actually.” He said with a grin.

As weird as it may sound, Jongup never knew about this “twin”. “Really? I mean I never knew this before.” He answered back.

“He doesn’t really like fame that much, he really likes laying low and well he has a wife now so things would have to be really quiet around him since he’s going to be a father now.” He said with a smile too bright for Jongup.

The younger boy placed both his elbows on the table, with his hands supporting his chin, he smiled too. “Every male wants to be a father someday.” He suddenly said surprising Yongguk.

“You … wanted to be a father too?” He asked.

“Of course, I am, obviously, a male too right?” Jongup laughed as he leaned back and sipped a few of his beverage.

“well .. I never knew that, well you know … you like to have a son.” He doesn’t mean to sound offending or rude but there’s no better way to make his thought nicer than that.

“Ahhh I’ve always desired for a son, but maybe … when the time is right I can just adopt one.” He smiled.

“You seem to be a lot calmer now.” Yongguk noticed but Jongup once again tensed up when that was pointed out. Yongguk smiled the sudden switches of his attitude. “And now you tensed once again, relax.” He said before slowly reaching for him.

Jongup jerked back and eyed the hand in midair. Yongguk chuckled at his expression, he was really enjoying this side of the younger, for some reason it made him feel so young and refreshed.

“S-sorry for being so awkward, it’s my first time being in a situation like this so I don’t really know what to talk about in front of you.” He whispered as he shyly lower his head to look at the ground beneath him.

“Nah, it’s okay. I mean well, we’re now more than friends right? I mean, we took each other’s first kisses, from a male of course.” Yongguk grinned, he was satisfied now that things had fell on each right places.

“Of course … "

 

 

 




 

 

Okay before you guys unsubscribed (please don't)

This is a not so good update, it's like a intro for the things that will happen more in the fanfic.

Its like the saying "Calm Before The Storm"

So please do anticipate the next chapters T-T

Sorry for the late update!

This Author's note is getting a bit longer than necessary, so i will bid my farewell right now.

There's nothing much had happened here since ultra mega fluff is not my cup of tea,

but as i said before please do anticipate the next heavy scenes after this.

-bows-