Chapter 3

Tears of a Lover

“So uh … I just have to make coffees by following these recipes right hyung .. ?” Jongup mumbled before lifting a stack of compiled recipes of the coffee and other beverage that they sell.

Jongup was wearing a white long sleeves, black vest and black slacks while Himchan wears only white long sleeves, black slacks and a black tie. “Yes, that’s the basics of it, but we also sell confectionaries like brownies, cakes and muffins. We also bake them but don’t worry, I’ll not assign you inside the kitchen, just focus yourself here behind the counter, okay?” Himchan flashed his ulzzang smile which literally blinded Jongup. The younger one bowed and nodded and so Himchan dashed away.

Himchan opened the store, he placed a large card outside and let the door open. A few more minutes and customers started to enter the said café. Jongup handled the situation really good but sometimes, being a newbie, he fails. Himchan just shrugged and corrected him, he was also the one who swept the broken glasses on the floor.

Another hour had passed when all the disasters stopped. The sounds of the broken glasses faded and were replaced by “thank you-s”. Seeing that all the mishaps finally stopped, Himchan trudged towards the outer area of the café and left Jongup with the other workers there, he’s a very lazy owner.

~@~

Himchan sat on one of the chairs with his legs crossed. He placed his clasped hands on his knee and there just looked at the passing cars here and there. He was slowly dozing off and slowly falling to sleep not until a sudden hand squeezed his shoulders. He jerked up, annoyed at the person who did that. He turned around and saw his friend, smiling down at him. “Don’t sleep here!” He shouted.

“Aissh, shut up, why are you even here??” He murmured before pulling himself out of the chair to stand beside the man. At the same time, the man sat down which made Himchan sat as well, on the seat right in front of him. “I’m a customer! Treat me better!” He grinned before tapping the table hard which only annoyed the hell out of Himchan. “Aissh, fine if you’re a customer go to the counter!” He huffed and turned his head away.

“Why are you so cranky??!!” He hissed.

“I’m not cranky if only you didn’t disturb my almost fluffy sleep!” Himchan retorted. There was a shocked expression on the man’s face but Himchan ignored it and huffed more.

“Aissh fine fine it’s my fault! Happy??!” He let out a sigh that Himchan caught a sound of it which made him smile in satisfaction. “Regretting it?” He smirked slowly leaning towards him. The other male just slowly nodded before leaning close towards him. “Yes .. so … give me a kiss maybe?” He grinned before him.

Himchan laughed and slowly stood away from him and the table. “Maybe next time, I’m still sleepy~” He teased before walking slowly towards the entrance of the café. Before he can even enter the said establishment, a hand suddenly s around his waist and was pulled towards a small space between the café and the next building beside it.

“Kiss… I need it.” The man huskily asked with his cheek pushed on Himchan’s neck. Before Himchan could even mouth a single word, he was harshly shoved towards the wall.

Himchan winced at the sudden contact of his back and the rough surface of the wall. The man held Himchan on his shoulders. “Just a small kiss please??” He mumbled while slowly leaning towards the male’s neck.

Himchan bit his lips when the man started kissing his neck, his jaw line and his lips. “Y-you said just one little kiss, s-stop n-now.” He murmured between his hitching breathes. Despite the whimpers of Himchan the man didn’t stopped, getting completely addicted by Himchan’s whimpers.

“S-suho … s-stop!” He tried to push the smaller male once again but for some reason his strength seems to be elsewhere.

Suho’s hand was about to Himchan’s clothes when they were disturbed by a loud gasp.

They both turn towards the origin of the said noise and there they saw Jongup, eyes widen with shock.

Himchan quickly pushed the flustered male in front of him. Suho turned around his back facing the younger kid while Himchan started to fix his appearance. “I … uh … the counter … ah … I’ll j-just go .. and uh … bye ..” Jongup scampered away from the scene leaving Himchan sigh all the time.

“Yah! This is all your fault!” Himchan pointed a finger to Suho, wanting the other male to understand the consenquences of his careless actions. But Suho seems to ignore that event because he bit Himchan’s finger, he didn’t let go even if Himchan was already screaming his eyes out.