Hoping for a smile?!.

New One!!!

 

 

Morning comes

MBLAQ has a schedule to attend to in the morning and so they are preparing themselves to go. They are about to enter their van but some people catch their attention and it is no other than 4minute. They greeted each other as they always do when they saw each other as their dorms are actually near each other or should I say they are actually in front of each other. But as usual, Thunder only bowed to the girls as he was not really close to them and he’s just not as friendly as the other member of MBLAQ.

After the greeting they already ride their van and go to their destination.

On the other side, 4minute also have a schedule.

-Inside the van of 4minute-

“Yah, where are we going again?” Gayoon asked to her co member

“I think we’re going to World Muzik?!!” So Hyun answered

*World Muzik is only a made up program. This is where Idols are gathered and have some random conversation and also some kind of games that not only the audience but also the idols will enjoy.

“Oh, right. Some other Idols will also be there. Who could they be?” Jihyun said in excitement.

“I hope BigBang would be there” So Hyun wished.                

“Or FTisland? CNblue? 2NE1? Maybe some solo idols too.” Jiyoon suggested.

The other member of 4minute has been talking and talking about anything that comes into their mind but one of them are all alone in her world.

“The hell’s with him? He again ignored me, even though he saw me and had eye contact with me,  it’s as if I’m just a wind or whatever and even last night?!!! GAHHH, why can’t he even smile just like the other MBLAQ members when they see us and become happier when we had eye contact?? Especially Joonie, he’s smile are really like of an angel. Can’t he even smile even though it’s some kind of scary smile or whatever? He always only bowed to us whenever he saw us!!! And he only has his poker face!!! ARGHHHHH!!! Oh wait! There’s one time when I bumped into him in the park near our dorm!!! Yeah, that’s right. But he seems in a hurry at that time though.” Hyuna then imagined what she saw at that time that somehow makes her smile to herself. “Wait!!! Why am I thinking about that time anyway? He’s still as annoying as ever. Che!!” Hyuna thought to herself, looking outside the window of their van and fall asleep.

-FLASHBACK-

“Ah… it really is nice walking under the moon and inhaling some fresh air after the tiring job I have.” Hyuna said while walking towards the park near their dorm.

She was about to go back in their dorm now but something caught her attention.

“Isn’t that……??”

---------

Thunder was running as hell as if he will be left behind by something or what and that it looks like he doesn’t even care about his image anymore even though, for him, his image is his life but he doesn’t care anymore about it and just run with all his might.

…..Thunder??Why is he here? And running like? Doesn’t he know that there are still other people here though let’s say that it’s only a few but still?!!!”

In the middle of running, Thunder slow down a bit as he was getting something out in his pocket.

“His…….smile…..That is…………..”

After looking at the small thing that Thunder get from his pocket, he immediately put it back and run even faster.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

------

Annyeong everyone!!!!

I'm so sorry for updating very very late. And also for only a short chapter.But I hope you'll enjoy it.

I have a reason why it is only now and only a short one but I won't tell it anymore since it will be just an excuse for my laziness.

Anyways, I really am thankful to all the readers who are reading this story of mine and still are waiting for it to finish.

And to all of you, even though it may take long to finish the story because of my laziness, I promise that I'll definitely finish this and my other fics so keep on supporting my stories.

Once again, I really hope for you to enjoy the story.

Annyeon!!! :D