World MuZik 2 - The Game

New One!!!

"The first four pair please?" the MC asked Mir-Jiyeon pair, G.O-SoHyun pair, Seungho-JiHyun pair and GD-Dara pair to go forward the stage.

"Now, ladies please?!" the MC then signalled the girls to have the blindfold and wear it while the boys have gone to the opposite side of the girls and grab a hold of ice cream cup and sit down in their places.

"Before we start, I just want to remind you guys, as I said earlier, that the special prize we've prepared is waiting so you better do your best." the MC WARNED them with a mischievous smile on his face, though deep inside him was the fear he always has with the tricks of World Muzik that even he, the very MC of the show, doesn't know. And also that he himself is part of the game and that he might also get the special prize(or not?) he's talking about.

“Fighting!!” G.O. shouted cheering her partner So Hyun. “Neh!” She replied back.

Hearing that from G.O., Seungho and JiHyun make a fighting gesture to each other.

And Dara and GD just smile sweetly to each other.

But Mir whined “YAH!! Jiyeon-shi, chaebal, I don’t want to have that juice.”

“And so am I.” Jiyeon thought to herself having a disgusted face, but smile a bit with how cute Mir acted. Well, for her.

The game has started. The girls start to find their partner on the other side while their eyes have been blindfolded. They struggle to find them and one by one, finally, they were able to.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Yah!! Changkanman!”

“Slow down.”

“mmmm..mmm..”

The boys struggled to eat the ice cream as it’s either the girls have been feeding them too much or instead of putting it inside their mouth, it is all over their faces.

*Woooott* someone whistled.

“WOW!! Both of you are unexpectedly clean.” The MC remarked the moment he saw Dara and GD very clean, not like the other three pairs who’s a mess, and the two just smile. “Now, we have the first pair who’ll compete for the final round. Dara and GD!!”

The idols and audience clap their hands.

“Hahaha” the member of MBLAQ laugh at Mir when they go back to their places and saw how messed is his face compare to G.O. and Seungho. The other idols also laugh at him, but a bit restrained, not like the MBLAQ member. And to Jiyeon, everything was just embarrassing, especially to Mir, after what she had done.

“The hell, hyungs!! Stop it, will you? You’re making Jiyeon guilty.” Mir said to his hyungs without other hearing it noticing that Jiyeon is bowing her head down.

“Neh, neh” they replied and stop laughing.

“Hahahaha” But Thunder wasn’t able to. “Mianhe, mianhe” he apologized for what he had done and try to restrain himself. Though he is not laughing out loud anymore, the smile on his face is still visible.

And someone cannot help but notice it.

“What the hell is with him? Earlier, he just had that poker face of his throughout the show and now he just laughs so hard and it seems like he doesn’t have any plan on erasing that smile of his on his face. GAHHH!!” I can’t stand him. Aish Chincha. Why am I even paying attention to him??!! HyunA thought to herself.

“Next set of pairs? Please take your position.” The MC announced. And the remaining pairs go to their respective places but..

“HyunA-shi?”

“Ah-Eh, mian” HyunA apologized after coming back to her senses.

“Then, please put the blindfold…..Ok! Now, ready, set, START” GD starts the game as the MC is also playing.

The girls started to move and find their partner.

“LEFT!!!”

“RIGHT!!”

“LEFT!!”

“A LITTLE BIT MORE!”

“YES, THAT’S IT! THAT’S IT! TURN TO YOUR RIGHT!!”

The boys instruct the girls where to go and when, finally, they were able to go to their partner, they started to scoop some ice cream and feed them.

But as expected, everything was just a mess. The ice cream is all over the place, there’s even on the floor, but something happened that shock everyone.

“WOAH!! Changkaman!” Thunder stopped HyunA’S hand from feeding him.

“Wae?!!” HyunA was shocked.

“Put it down first.” Thunder said and help HyunA to put the ice cream down.

“Now. Scoop a bit.” Thunder sigh. “Woah, that was scary. I thought I’m so gonna eat all the ice cream in one scoop."

Now, HyunA is feeding Thunder with the normal amount of the Ice cream but…

“What’s with her pace? Why is she hurrying?” Thunder thought when he notices that HyunA’s a bit.. You know.. Fast by feeding him as if she really wants to finish everything up fast.

But Thunder cannot keep up with her pace and so he leads HyunA to his own pace.

“Wait.” Thunder gets HyunA’s attention. “Stay.” Thunder ordered to which HyunA obey.

Then Thunder eats the ice cream in the spoon. After swallowing, “Scoop.” He ordered.

“Stay.” Again, Thunder eats it. “Scoop.”

“Stay.” “Scoop.” “Stay.” “Scoop.” He ordered and ordered and HyunA just keep on doing what he say.

“Kyeopta” Thunder giggled.

“What’s that?” HyunA asked, feeling that Thunder just did something.

“What?” Thunder act innocent.

“ANI!!” HyunA replied, annoyed.

Thunder was able to lead HyunA to his pace and was able to finish the game cleanly and without any waste of the Ice cream, but….. Too bad…. They were short one second as Lee Joon was able to whistle first before him and they lost.

“Now, let’s begin the battle between Dara-GD pair and IU-Lee Joon pair.” The MC is back to his job. “Ready, set, START!!”

-On the side of the studio where the other idols are-

Thunder’s P.O.V.

“Ready, set, START!!” the MC started the final game between Dara noona-GD hyung pair and Jieun and Joon hyung pair.

I was about to see their match but Mir get my attention.

“Hyung, that was scary.” He said talking about the ice cream thing earlier.

“Yeah, I thought you were going to eat all of it at once.” G.O. hyung followed. And Seungho Hyung nodded, agreeing to what Mir and G.O Hyung are saying.

 “Yah! Stop it.” I say. Now I think I have a taste of what Mir felt earlier. I hope HyunA didn’t hear them or she might be embarrassed or guilty or what.

Then I turned around to look for her.

Where is she? OH! There!! Seems like she didn’t hear it as she was a bit far from us. Good!!

But why does she seem restless and nervous?!  As if there’s something coming that she doesn’t like.

"We have our winner! Ms. Dara and GD shi." My attention was drawn to the announcement " then, please have these ice cream"

Ice cream again?! Good thing it's the two of them have that prize if not, then...

"ICECREAM??!!!"

"TUK???"

Hear that? They'll definitely get tired of it, but not the two of them.

I myself would not want that as a prize, but I’ll definitely chose it than the punishment though.

"Then for the punishment?!!!" the MC said "Please go to the center"

After hearing that, all the idols and I have gone to the center and started drinking the juice by pair.

The first one to drink was the MC-CL pair followed by G.O hyung-SoHyun pair, Seungho hyung-JiHyun pair, Lee Joon hyung-IU pair, and Mir-Jiyeon pair which cause too much attention and time as they bicker with each other on who will have more. What a couple!!!Chincha!! They are always like that...*sigh

“Thunder and Ms. HyunA-shi?!!” the MC said a bit confused?? Wae??

HyunA?!!! Where is she??

I look back and saw her trembling. Though I don’t know if I’m just imagining it or what. Then…..

A scene popped out in my head.

----------

“Mianhe, she just doesn’t really like the taste of mixed juice to the extent of despising it.” a sentence I heard from a girl in the TV caught my attention.

“Chincha?! I don’t if she’s just exaggerating or what but really?! So there are others too!” I thought to myself.

“Is that so? Then, we shouldn’t have done that.” The interviewer says apologetically, then the screen focuses on a group of girls.

----------

“Mat-ta!!”  I blurted the moment I remembered the show I accidentally watched before.

It’s HyunA…

So she really does!!

She really hates it!! Seeing her like that.

“Miss HyunA-shi??” I was awakened by the MC’s words calling HyunA.

After hearing that and saw HyunA’s face, I don’t know why, but I just grab the glass and drink the whole juice at once.

“Whaaaa!!!”

“What??!!”

Everyone was surprised with my action and so am I.

“That was some bravery you have there!” the MC said. “Well then, since you finished it all, then,  Ms. HyunA doesn’t have anything to drink now.” He added. “THEN LET’S CONTINUE THE PERFORMANCES OF OUR IDOLS!!”

Our performance has just ended, but the taste of the juice is still in my mouth. Good thing I was able not to show it while performing.

“Psst.. Thunder!!” I heard my noona called me in the backstage.

“Hyung, I’ll just talk to my noona.” I said to Seungho hyung to which he agreed.

“Wae?” I ask Dara noona.

“Here.” She hand me a candy and a glass of orange juice.

“Kamsamida”

“Why did you do it, anyway? Don’t you hate the taste of it?” she asked.

And instead of answering her…

“Then, you should have just requested that instead of having the ice cream, you want me to pass the punishment.”

“As if you’ll want it. Even though I did that, it’s not like you to like that kind of request, NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES, which is for the loser to have a taste of the punishment.” She pointed out.

“Well..”

“Let’s go.”

- END OF POV -

----------

“Now, it’s time to say goodbye, but before that.” The MC announced “Ms. IU, this will be your last chance to use your royalty coupon. Aren’t you going to use it??”

“Well, that, I’m really planning on using it for this time.”

“Then, what would your wish be?”

“That….” IU started.