World MuZik

New One!!!

 

 

“WELCOME EVERYONE!” the mc announced excitedly. “Are you guys excited to see your idols?” he then asked.

“Naeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” the audience replied to him wildly.

“ Wahhh! That was something, huh? You guys are really the best.” He said amazed. “Then I won’t make it any longer. Let’s all start the fun.”  He added making the crowd wilder than ever.

The idols started finding their seats but before they could sit to their respective seats, they have to face a consequence first.

“What is this?” G-dragon asked waving the letter envelope in his hand he got from his chair.

The other idols also have in their chair and so they become more curious about it.

“That’s what we call THE ROYAL WISHES” the mc said making the idols more curious than ever.

“That’s the wishes of your fans and it cannot be turned down as they were the royalties. It must be abided no matter what they wished for.” He said with a grin, making the idols nervous. It seems like there’s something interesting written on it.

“First, should we start with….” The mc pulled some paper on a small box. “2NE1-shi?!”

“Neh?” CL and Dara chorused. (only the two of them are in the program.)

“Please read the writings on the paper.” The mc ordered politely and 2NE1 did.

“Annyeonghasseyo, I’m ………. From ……… Can leader-shi do the gwiyomi dance for us? Kamsahamnida. ^_^” the two ladies said with different reaction from one another.

Dara is giggling head over heels while CL was like having a hard time or what.

“Wahh!! Miss CL-shi??” the mc said with anticipation and excitement on his face.

Well, it’s no wonder as it is the first time they will see the cute leader of the fierce group 2NE1.

CL, the leader of 2NE1 is having a hard. She was not use to it, but for her fans, she was able to do it though with an embarrass feeling inside her.

“Chosomida” she immediately says but little did she know that what she just did made her fans melt to death.

“WAHH!!... That was….cute…” the mc said with a wide smile on his face.

The segment continues until……….

“There’s nothing written on here?!!!” someone said confused as she let others see the paper she got.

“That is….” The mc stopped for a moment to tease the audience and so are the idols. “What we call THE ROYAL ORDER.” He then continued.

“Royal Order? What’s that?” idols asked in whispers.

“Royalties wishes are only wishes of royalties but this time, it is an order from the royalty of the royalties and it must be obeyed no matter what.” The mc explained and they got an idea about it but it’s still confusing for them as it doesn’t have any writings on it.

“Then why doesn’t it says anything for me to do?” the one who got it asked.

“Well, that is because you are the one who will order anything you wants us to do.” The mc said plainly and all of them already got the idea and instead of being happy because they finally understand it, they become nervous as they do not know what could happen next.

“Then, I could order anything as in anything? And no one must disobey it?”

“Yes. And not only that, you can use it anytime you want but it will only be effective once.” The mc explained more about it. “If you want, you can use it to avoid punishment later….” The mc added but he was not finished yet when someone interrupt him.

“Punishment??” idols said shocked.

“Well, that was for our later segment so you guys must be prepared, okay? The mc, instead of making excuses about it so that the idols won’t think of anything, threatened them with a grin on his face.

“Yah, what could that be?” another idol asked a bit scared but the mc just ignored it with smile and continue to what he was saying earlier leaving the idols more nervous than ever especially to the ones who are new to World Muzik’s tricks every episode.

“Well, I’m kind of lucky with any games so I definitely won’t use it for punishment.” The one who get it said with cockiness and then “But I already thought of something where to use this.” She added.

“Wahhhhh!!! What a confidence you have there, huh, little sister?” Jiyeon of T-ara says to her friend IU

“Neh!!” IU says with a cocky smile in her face and make Jiyeon smile to herself thinking how cocky really is her friend but in a good way.

“Well then, are you using it for later?” the mc asked.

“Yeah, I’ll use it later. Kamsahamnida.” IU then bowed and sits.

“What could she be thinking of using that?” “Where will she use that for?” So Hyun and JiHyun, members of 4 minute chorused.

“Now, let’s move on and have some performance of our idols.” the mc announced.

“The group that can never be beaten with iness, let’s all welcome, 4minute!!!”

The crowd shouts and move to the groove with 4minute’s performance.

“Wahhhh!!!! That was awesome!!!!” the mc exclaimed. “But sadly, 2 members, 2Yoon had to leave now.“ the mc added with a sad face. “Now, let’s continue with G-dragon’s performance.” making the crowd wild again.

After the two performances, the next segment of the show begins….

“Now, shall we move on??” the mc asked the audience with grin on his face.

"IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!" the mc said the title of the segment excitedly. " Now, now.... Can the idols please proceed to the front and get each a number here" the mc added and point his finger in the box near him.

All the idols have gotten their number each and present it as to know what number they got and who will be their partner for the game.

"Now, what we have here?!" the mc said while checking what number did all the idols have in their hands. "Dara and GD both have no. 1 and so they will be paired" to which the two idols and the audience have nothing to complain about but instead thanked God for making the very wish of everyone in the world come true.

"The second pair would be...let's see...SoHyun and G.O." the mc continued announcing the paired idols

JiHyun - Seungho

Jiyeon - Mir

"Wait... where's the other no. 5?? Ms. CL-shi won't have a partner?" the mc asked once he noticed that there could have been some problem.

"That, you should get a no. too." one of the pd said to the mc making him realized that he will also have to participate in the game. He then get one, though only one no. was left inside the box and everyone already know what no. it is.

"Then, me and Ms. CL-shi will be partner." the mc said awkwardly "the next pair would be HyunA and....oh it's not Joon but Thunder. and Joon is paired with IU." He continued.

*MC's reaction was like that with HyunA and Thunder pair because HyunA and Lee Joon was always being paired in all variety show and HyunA and Thunder has never been paired before even in just a small talk or what. And they kinda not expect it.

"Now that we all have a partner now, can the partners come forward?!" the mc said with matching body movement and all the idols have come to the front with their partners and CL beside him to which makes him feel awkward and uncomfortable but happy deep inside his heart.

 

---------

A/N's note:

Annyeong everyone ^_^

sorry for not posting new chapters for the past few months

but here's the chapter three of the story

though I don't think it is that good or satisfying to make up for not posting new chapter for a long time

but still, i hope you enjoy it... ^_^ really mianhe and kamsamida for patiently waiting and reading my fics.. ^_^