Beautiful Nightmare Part II - Coincidence or Not?!

New One!!!

Thunder was walking down the sidewalk deep in his thoughts when he bumped into someone.

“Chosuhamnida!!” Thunder bowed and apologized.

“Ani. I’m fine!” The girl bumped into said let Thunder looked up.

“OH!! Aren’t you?!!” Thunder was surprised to see who he bumped into.

“Oh!!! IT’S YOU?!!” the girl was also surprised.

“Annyeong!” Thunder greeted with a smile.

“Annyeong!” the girl greeted back with delight. “What are you seriously thinking about that you don’t know where you’re walking?!” she added politely.

“OH? I’m really sorry ‘bout that.” Thunder apologized again.

“It’s not a big deal.” The girl assured Thunder that she’s okay. “So?”

“I…” Thunder hesitated for a second but continue anyway “I’m thinking of someone who could be my dance partner for my monthly evaluation.”

 “And?”

“I still don’t have one.”

“then, do you want me to help you?? Though my forte isn’t dancing.” The girl suggested.

Thunder was taken aback but glad nonetheless. “Chincha? Then, I’ll gladly accept your assistance but…… Why??”

“Well?! A repayment?? You did help me back then.” The girl answered. “Wait!! Now that I think of it, you said you didn’t help me, right? So, I don’t need to pay you back.”

“EHHHHHHH??!!! But what can I do? I did say that.” Thunder was sad but accepted the consequences of his words. “I guess I’ll just have to find someone else then.”

“YAH!! It was a joke, okay?!! I’m gonna be your dance partner!”

“Chinca??”

“Neh!!”

“There’s no backing out now??!!”

“Neh!!!” the girl assured Thunder.

“Kamsahamnida!” Thunder thanked the girl with all his heart but something seems missing for him. “Ah….Eh…Your name is??” Thunder asked a bit shy.

“Soonja….” The girl replied.

“Mian, I’m kind of slow with names.” Thunder explained.

“It’s okay. It’s not like people are shouting and calling my name that night, you know.” Soonja said sarcastically.

After hearing that, Thunder was filled with guilt.

“HAHAHA!! What’s with your face???” Soonja laughed at Thunder.

Thunder was confused for a moment. “YOU!!”

“Mian. It’s just fun teasing you.” Soonja said and Thunder blushed.

“See??”

“YAH!!!”

“Mian, mian. Sanghyun-shi… I won’t do it anymore.”

Soonja apologized and stopped teasing Thunder anymore. But Thunder was a bit taken aback by Soonja’s words but then, ignored it.

The two of them set their schedules and meet once or twice in a while for their rehearsals.

The final day has come and the two of them decided to meet at some place and head towards the evaluation venue.

“Hey, you ready??” Thunder asked Soonja.

“Yeah! Let’s get going!” Soonja answered with confidence.

After the evaluation…

The two goes out in the room expressionless.

“Hey, what happened?!” IU, who just arrived, asked Thunder.

But before he could answer

“HYUNG!!!!”

“OPPA!!!”

Sunggu and Hyemi arrived running

“What’s the result?” Sunggu asked still out of breath

“Oppa??” Hyemi was also curious

Thunder and Siinja were still expressionless for a second which made the other three nervous.

“Sanghyun?” IU asked again.

“I…..We…” Thunder started “We PASSED!!!” he finally said it and all of them broke into happiness and decided to have a celebration.

At the restaurant…

“CHEERS!!!” the five of them tossed their drinks and gulp it in one shot.

“Woah, that’s a delicious one, Master!” Thunder said to the owner of the restaurant they are in.

“Of course it is!! I’m the best after all!!!” Master said with full confidence on his skill in brewing juices and cooking. “Then, I’ll leave you for now. Just tell me when you need something else.”

“Neh!” Thunder said.

“But…..” Soonja called for everyone’s attention. “Why is it that Sanghyun has to look for a partner when it could be just one of you??”

“Well, even if we wanted to, we can’t.” IU started.

“Wae??”

“Because we all have the same evaluation date for our specialty skill.” Sunggu added.

“Neh. I have to go to my acting evaluation!” Hyemi also added.

“I have my rapping evaluation to attend to!” Sunggu followed and “My singing!” IU added too.

“I see!! But, why do you need a partner then?” Soonja looked at Thunder

“That’s because he can’t do it alone. He’ll be nervous and cannot move in the stage alone.” IU stated and received a deadly glare from Thunder

“HAHAHA!! Chincha?? I can’t believe it!!” Soonja laughed at Thunder really hard

“YAH!!! Can you please stop it already???!!” Thunder is starting to get swallowed by embarrassment.

“Okay, okay.” Soonja calm herself down “I’ll stop it already since you’ve help me be a part of your agency.”

“Part of the agency??” the other three chorused, confused and surprised by Soonja’s words.

“What do you mean unnie??” Hyemi asked wide eyes.

“The evaluator asked me if I want to train with you guys and I accepted the offer.” Soonja explained but got nothing in response.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have accepted the offer??” she asked hesitantly and got a different response this time.

“WOOHOO!!!”

“YAHOO!!!”

“Chincha?? That’s good!”

“We’ll have more members then!”

“That… She won’t be a member of our group.” Thunder interrupted

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???” the three chorused.

“I… I…” Soonja tried to calm the three first and continued explaining “I can’t really sign a contract, you know. I have plans. That’s why. But, the evaluator said that I can train with you guys from time to time. Because if I let my talent be, it might be wasted in the future so he let me be an unofficial trainee.”

“Well, it’s not bad considering you already have some plans going on but I’m glad that we’ll see you more often even for just some time, right?!” IU said with a smile.

“Neh!” Sunggu and Hyemi agreed.

“But, Soonja unnie” Hyemi called

“Neh??”

“That plan. What is it??” Hyemi asked out of curiosity

“Mian, Hyemi. It’s kind of personal.” Soonja apologized

“EH??? Wae?? Why can’t you tall? We’re your friends, right?” Hyemi continued.

But Soonja can’t speak anything about it and just let herself be swallowed by guilt for not saying anything about it.

“Unnie??” Hyemi still didn’t stop.

“HYEMI!!!” Thunder and IU decided to stopped Hyemi for being pushy

“Mian, Unnie…” realizing what she had done, Hyemi apologized to Soonja.

“Gwenchana.” Soonja said and smiled at Hyemi.

“Then, should we have another toss?” IU suggested.

“NEH!!’ the others agreed.

“For passing our monthly evaluation and for having a new, though unofficial, a new member of our group!! CHEERS!!!”

“CHEERS!!!”