World MuZik 3 – The Revelation

New One!!!

“Annyeonghasseyo, IU-Imnida.” She introduced herself, giving a tension in the atmosphere. “First, I want to use my coupon.” she then eyed Thunder, noticing IU’s gaze, Thunder had an idea of her wish and why she had to use it on him.

“Mianhe, Sanghyun. Please. Forgive me. This will be the last time.”

“Then, what would it be?” the MC asked a bit hesitant as if feeling something in IU’s eyes.

IU smile “That…He knows it!”

“Neh?” the MC and other idols are dumbfounded.

“I already said it to him.” She said

“AH..Neh...” they just nodded in response and didn’t ask anymore.

“Then I…” IU started. “You know that I’m involved in a scandal, right?”

“Neh!” they are a bit shocked at the sudden turn of events.

“Now, I’m bringing this up here because I want to put an end to it already as there are so much damage done by it. My life, my family, my friends, everyone and everything that is important to me..” IU said gaining respect from everyone for confronting her problem with her head up.

“Also, there is someone very special to me that I cannot afford to be hurt by me and my problems anymore. He is someone who’s always been there for me, even at my worst. He had given me the strength in my weakest. He even knows every single thing about me, even my craziness, foolishness, EVERYTHING!!”

“And now…I want to clear everything right here!!”

“The other party and I have a relationship….. BUT!!.....IT IS ONLY  HOOBAE-SUNBAE RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE!”

“Then, who are you talking ‘bout earlier?” one of the idols asked.

“Yeah, we thought….” Another one says but….

“That I’m talking about Eunhyuk sunbae?!!” IU continued the rest.

“Then..Nugu??” the MC asked hesitant

IU turned her head to someone and everyone followed where she is looking at.

“THUNDER??!!”

“CHINCHA??”

“IS IT YOU??!!”

 “Wahh!! Hyung,why didn’t you told us?” Mir, the maknae of MBLAQ, also asks and shake him up.

But Thunder, who was suddenly being thrown at by many questions, didn’t answer any of it and instead, just keep his eyes fix on IU.

“Thunder and I” IU started, also, not leaving Thunder’s eyes “have been seeing together for almost a year. And he knows me very well and my relationship with the other party in the scandal and so, I feel very grateful for understanding everything and sorry because of all the trouble he had to endure because of me. Nomu chusomnida Sanghyun-ah.”

……….

-At the backstage-

“WOAH! Daebak!!” JiHyun exclaimed.

“Huhuhu” SoHyun faked  a cry. “Thunder already have a girlfriend!”

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” JiHyun tried to comfort SoHyun as she knows that she’s a fan of Thunder, though not the obvious one.

“Hey, I’ll just go to the comfort om. I’ll follow you after.” HyunA said to her co-member.

“Huh? Okay! We’ll wait for you in the van.” JiHyun answered back.

“Neh.”

“Kaja, SoHyun-ah! Ahuhu… Stop crying already.”

“AISH!CHINCHA!!  What am I going to do with them?” HyunA thought to herself and smile at her friends’ action.

She continued to walk her way to the CR

“LEE JIEUN!!!!!!!!” HyunA was startled with the sudden voice she heard coming from one of the rooms in the studio.

 “Mianhe. But that’s the only solution I can think of right now!” IU reasoned to  Thunder.

“THE ONLY SOLUTION??!!” Thunder exclaimed angrily “THE HELL, JIEUN. YOU CALL THIS A SOLUTION WHEN YOU JUST LIED??! I THOUGHT YOU HATE LYING AND TO BE LIE AT EVEN JUST A LITTLE AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS?? NOT ONLY TO ONE PERSON BUT THE WHOLE KOREA!!!”

“Ara, ara!! But it’s not like everything I said is a lie. There’s really too much damage done by it. To my family, some antis have gone home to write something on our wall, my friends, when they stand beside me, they were boycotted by the antis, TUK!!! And the only thing that was a lie is my relationship with him. That is all”

“Jieun….” Thunder said weakly.

“Arrasso! I made the people believe that my special person is you, hana, it’s not really a lie. You are very special to me too. We’ve been together ever since our trainee days and you also know everything about me. With all that, it’s technically not a lie. And with that, everything is solved now. Didn’t you see their reaction earlier??  They really like us together. And I’m sure he won’t be bothered anymore by this scandal. Isn’t that great??!”

“Can you hear yourself talking?” Thunder gave an I-CANNOT-BELIEVE-THIS look.

“Sanghyun-ah” IU said in a weak voice “But my last sentences are true.” She then goes to her defensive mood.

“I’m really grateful and sorry for everything, Sanghyun-ah”

“I’m really thankful because you didn’t leave me in the air. And I’m really sorry because of what I just did to you. Of using the royal coupon on you knowing that you won’t break the rules of it. And that I involve you on something like this again. I’m really sorry, Sanghyun.

“You’re sorry?!! Then you shouldn’t have started this lie in the first place?? You know very well my stand in this fake relationship, Jieun!! I’ve made everything clear that night when you first ask me about it, but what is this???” Thunder cried with anger.

“You shouldn’t even have thought of asking me about this in the first place. You’re my bestfriend. You know everything that happened so wae?? WAE??!! Jieun-ie!! Tears started to flow from Thunder’s eyes but he stopped it.

“Sanghyun….” IU tried to hold Thunder’s hand but Thunder avoided it.

Silence filled the atmosphere for a moment.

“Mwolla!!” Thunder said weakly and leave IU in the room.

Jieun! How can you? You know very well what happened at that time. You’re the only one who knows everything so WAE??WAE?? I’ll help you with anything but isn’t this a bit too much?? Thunder leans on the door as if his whole body will collapse without any support.

After a few minutes of looking in the air, Thunder started to compose himself and leave the studio.

HyunA’s P.O.V.

What was that???!! That startled me

“Really sorry!” I heard a girl speak.

Woah! This is something.

Wait?!! What am I doing?? This is wrong! I shouldn’t listen to them!

BUT!!! It’s not like it’s my fault.

They are the one who speaks loudly and leave the door slightly open, not me! Yes, that’s right.

IT’S THEIR FAULT.

Hmmm…Should I peek then? It’ll be for a moment only, anyway. I’ll just check it f a bit.

That’s… that’s Thunder and the girl is?? I can’t see her face. But why does it feel like a de javu! Anyways, the shadow is hiding her face.

Oh! Aza!! She moves!

IT’S IU!!! There’s no doubt!

It’s really the two of them!! But….. what are they talking about?? Their relationship is….What??

Aish! can’t hear it clearly.

 “Mwolla!!”

OH MY GOD!!!!!! OTTOKEEEEEEE!! Thunder’s walking toward here!! What am I gonna do??? YaH! YAh! HIDEEEEEEEEEE! HyunA!!! HIDEEEE!!

WOAH! That was close! I thought I’ll be found out. I better get going while he seems distracted.

But….

Thunder…..He looks okay but…… Why does it feel like he is in terrible pain??

Oh??!! Where is he going now??

Well, what do I care! I better leave now!!! KAJA!!!

Aish!!! Chincha!!!!

WAE?????!!! Why are you following him now HyunA??!!!!

Chincha!!!

OH?? This is a park!!! I never knew there’s something like this near the studio!!! But that’s not what I’m amazed about. I never knew there’s rap battle event in a place like this. This is really amazing!! How did he know about this??

Thunder???

Tears??

Wae???

You look so fine but why is a tear coming out in your eyes?? Did something happen?

Well, when  I think about it, that could be  a tear of joy, right? Since you and IU are official couple now. You just announced it earlier. But………… But why do I feel so uneasy??

Now, where are you going???

Buso! This alley is so dark. Why is he going here? This place is so scary.

Wae tuk???? Why did he have to stop walking? This is the darkest part in this alley. And it really really is scary in here.

Thunder-shi… chaebal, continue walking now. I’m getting creeps in here.

Why the hell did I even follow you here in the first place anyway?  How fool of you, HyunA-shi. what are you gonna do now?

Thunder…..chaebal…

Thunder??

He…. He is……

His tears…. That’s not the tear of joy. It’s the tear of sadness. Someone who experiences terrible pain in his heart. And might collapse any minute.

But why??? Isn’t he supposed to be happy and celebrating right now??

Changkam! Earlier in the room. With IU. But?!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! I can’t understand any of it.

WHAT THE HELL IS REALLY HAPPENING IN HERE???

Thunder-shi…..

YAH!!!! What are you doing right now??? Why are you doing that?

Why are you punching the wall with your bare hand???? You’ll hurt yourself really bad.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Thunder-shi……

You’ve finally  calmed down a bit but are you okay now???

I want to come and hug you really tight. But my feet won’t move. I’m stuck here and do nothing but only watch you being in despair. Chosuhamnida,Thunder-shi. Nomu chosuhamnida!!!

But what is wrong with me? Why is tears coming out of my eyes???

OH??? He’s walking again now.

Thunder-shi, where are you going now? With that wounded hand??

Wait!  This place?!! Good. He’s finally going back.

But, will he be okay??

“OH? Hyung!! You’re here. We’ve been waiting for you. Where were you??”

OH! It’s Mir! He’ll e able to get help???to treat????his hands????

 “Just….. strolling around the area.”

“Alone? Or with IU-shi???? ^_ ^”

“…………………………………… Can you not ask me yet about us?”

“……..OKIE! But why? Shouldn’t we talk about it all night and celebrate??”

“MIR!”

“Fine… we should go inside now, hyung.”

“You go first!”

“Okay.”

What the hell is he doing? Why is he hiding his hands and not say anything to Mir????

“Kamsahamnida!”

EH???? Did I got caught? OTTOKE?? What am  I gonna do now?? I have to think of something to say. Think, HyunA. Think!!!

Changkanman!! KAM-SA-HAM-NI-DA??? Did I hear it wrong??

“I’m really thankful, HyunA-shi. Jalja!”

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????

OH??? He’s gone!!

Is it just my imagination?? Well, why would he thank me anyway?? That’s right. It is just my imagination.

I thought he caught me. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hey, guys.... *Long time no see long time no see.......

Sorry for updating so late........

and please don't hate me or what if i used the scandal that IU has been involved. this story fully started because of that. I ship IU and Thunder and they are my no. 1 stan and since i really really like them, i thought, what if IU answered the isseu by announcing that she has a different man. and that is Thunder!!!! and so, i came up with this... but the thing is, at first, i really want to pair them up but somehow, i suddenly want to pair Thunder with HyunA. tand that is why i have this story. hehe... that is all...

thank you for still holding unto this story....

Nomu nomu kamsahamnida!! ^_^