Under the Moon

New One!!!

 

“Aish!!, I really won’t lose again to them. This will be the last time I will get a punishment.” Hyuna ranted while getting out of their dorm.

Hyuna and her co-members had a game and so, as her punishment, she needs to buy some snacks for them.

But even before she could walk away from the gate of their dorm, she saw two people on the other side of the road. At first, she cannot recognize the two but when she heard the name of the guy, she knows already who the guy is but still do not know the girl because she can only see the shadows of the two with the moon’s light and nothing else.

-----

“Doongie-ah, please?!” The girl’s begging so miserably.

“I can’t!” Thunder replied with annoyance in his tone.

“Doongie, please. I’m begging you. I really cannot think of something else. Please help me again this time around.” The girl keep begging Thunder.

 “You should know why I can’t do it, right?!” The request the girl’s making is just too much for Thunder and what hurt him more is that this friend of his is the very one who knows why he cannot do what she wants him to do.

“Doongie-ah……”

“You should go now.” Thunder said to end their conversation.

The girl leave in sadness and when Thunder was about to enter their dorm, he saw someone. Actually, he saw Hyuna and once he has an eye contact with her, he knew already that she heard his conversation earlier with someone but just ignore it and continue to enter his group’s dorm.

-----

“His eyes….It looks…….. I actually even thought that he’s rude when he rudely replied to the girl but why his eyes look so hurt?! It feels like he’s having so much pain in his heart?! Wait! And so if he is hurt?! I really don’t care anyway. Better go to the grocery now or else I will be whacked by those people if I take too long.” Hyuna said to herself while walking towards the grocery near their dorm.

Hyuna had return to their dorm and passed the snacks she bought from the grocery. And instead of joining the game again, she went straight to her room and spend her time alone thinking of something.

The words she said earlier while going to the grocery that she actually don’t care have been broken as the only thing she’s thinking that night is what happened to Thunder and the girl and why would Thunder refused the girl. Well, she actually had a battle with herself. “Why does she care in what happened or why she’s even thinking about that conversation she had heard.” And many more questions are going around her head until she fell asleep only thinking about that matter.

-----

 

 

Who could the girl be, whose Thunder is talking?

And what could be the issue that the “Girl” is asking a favor to Thunder?

Stay tuned for the next chapter ^_^