Student Council

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

Student Council are the most powerful students in the school, all the member of the student council all have their own jobs in trying to make the school a better place by creating a friendly environment for everyone and fulfill the needs of students.

H.Y. High school, Student Council are the most popular and respected student in the entire school. The eight girls; members of the student council are all very popular, everyone loves them even teachers. The eight girls are always together that the whole school starts to call them SNSD. They are beautiful, smart, nice, loveable and friendly to everyone. Even though they are friends, they all have different personalities, attitudes, and talents.

~~

Kim Taeyeon, the Student Council President; she is in her senior years and is the oldest in the group. She always shows straight, professional expression toward her fellow students. Even though she a strict, discipline person many students in the school have girl crushes on her. She loves to sing and she wants to be a singer but her parents want her to become a doctor, just like her dad who is the Director at Seoul Hospital.

Jung Sooyeon (Jessica), the Student Council Vice President; she is also in her senior years and is the second oldest. She is called ‘Ice Princess’ because of her cold attitude toward everyone, she is very lazy and usually hides in her secret place during lunch to sleep. She attracts both genders and has been asked out many times, but she ruthlessly rejected them because she is in love with her childhood best friend. She is very wealthy and like Taeyeon she also loves to sing and her parent supports her decision. 

Joo Seo Hyun (Seohyun), the Student Council Advisor; She is in her junior years and is the youngest in the group. She is very smart; she loves to read self-improvement books and eat healthy food, like goguma (sweet potato). She is very shy around new people; spend most of her time in the library. Her family is neither wealthy nor poor; her parents both are teachers, teaching in high school and she receives a full scholarship from the school.

Hwang Min-Young (Tiffany), the Student Council Secretary; she is in her senior years and she loves to sing. In the school she is famous for her eyes smile; she is nice and friendly to everyone and they all loves her. She was born in the U.S. and moved to Korea when she was 15 to lived with her aunt when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Like Seohyun she receives a full scholarship and they also provide her a place to live.

Lee Soon-Kyu (Sunny); the Student Council Treasurer; she is in her senior years and she loves to sing. She is called the “Aegyo Queen” she always used aegyo toward the student council member even though they hated it. She is always happy and hyper and no one can hate her.

Choi Sooyoung; the Student Council Historian; keeping track of the previous year files and dates, time of event taken sponsored by the council. She’s a junior and loves to eat; she joined Culinary Art class to eat free foods. Many are jealous of her slim figure even though she eat so much and don’t gain a single pound.

Im Yoona; she’s the Student Council of Discipline along with Yuri; everyday she would walk around the school getting rid of trouble student, she have the power of giving student detention. She’s a junior and also loves food, she is very strong and she's the captain of track and field.

Kwon Yuri; the Student Council of Discipline along with Yoona; like Yoona she also have the power of giving students detention. She is a senior, loves to dance, she possesses a y, beautiful body that many wants.

~~

It was lunch and the girls’ walked together to the cafeteria and as always the students would moved aside for the girls and let them go first. But they couldn’t get to the front of the line when there was a person in the way.

The person figure was familiar with the jean, the short blond hair and the combat shoes.

“It’s the guy from the morning” Seohyun whispered but loud enough for the seven girls to hear.

“Excuses me” Taeyeon tapped the person shoulder. Just as they expected the person who turn around was the trespasser they met this morning.

“Oh, it’s you girls. What do you want?” Hyoyeon said annoyed.

“It should be us who should be asking you that question. What are you doing here and what do you want?” Taeyeon said.

The eight girls were like bullies having their arms folded across their chest. By then all the students in the cafeteria were looking at them, anticipating what going to happen.

“I go here; does that answer your question now?”

The girls stood there dumbfounded, moment later they gasp just realizing that Hyoyeon’s a girl.

“What? How? You’re not even wearing the school uniform...”

“Man you girls talk a lot” Hyoyeon scratch her ear, showing that she was annoyed. Jessica was disgusted with Hyoyeon attitude towards her and her friends; she then moved to the front standing face to face with Hyoyeon.

“What did you say?” Jessica said, her voice was icier than ever.

“I said. Why. Don’t. You. All. Shut. Up.”

“How dare you”

“What you’re gonna do? Hit me? Kick me out of the school? Suspend me?”

The students gasps when Hyoyeon keep on pushing the eight girls without hesitation and the girls couldn't say anything.

“If you can’t think of anything I’m gonna go.”

The girls just stood their looking at Hyoyeon walking closer to the exit door. Yoona the fastest and strongest member ran after Hyoyeon, she caught hold of Hyoyeon shoulder but in a matter of second from looking at Hyoyeon back she is now looking at her member faces; whose eyes are wide open. Her arm got twisted and is now being held behind her back. Everyone in the cafeteria stood up couldn’t believe their eyes that one of the Student Council got her kick by the new student.

 “Don’t you dare touch me.” Hyoyeon growls in Yoona ear, she pushes Yoona toward the girls and left the cafeteria.

“Yoona are you okay?” The girls asked concerned.

“I’m fine” Yoona assured them smiling, but inside she was scared, really scared.

 


 

Last chapter I said I will update next week but I do it today beause I don't think I can update next week.

This chapter was introducing the eight Student Council members, so it kind of boring.

Thanks to those who subcribes and comments!