"I did it!"

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

Mr. Park waited for the girls to all leave the room before turning to Hyoyeon and said, “Ms. Kim I know you didn’t do it so don’t worry I will look into this case.”

“I already told you I did it.” Hyoyeon stubbornly said.

“But Ms. Kim”

“I did it. I stole the money so punish me.” Hyoyeon looks straight into the Principal’s eyes, he wanted to refuse her request but knowing that she is KIM HYOYEON. He reluctantly agreed.

“I can suspend you if you want but what will your mom say?” Mr. Park looks at Hyoyeon worriedly.

“She will not know about this.” Hyoyeon eyes darken.

Mr. Park looks at Hyoyeon in distress, and worry that if the word somehow get to Mrs. Kim not only Hyoyeon get in big trouble he too will lose his job. Sensing the Principal worry Hyoyeon ensure him, “Don’t worry about me I will take care of everything and you Mr. Park you just have to say that I’m in class when she call.” She instructed the Principal.

“What if she find out.”

“Then I will take the blame and tell her everything.” Hyoyeon said after a minute of thinking.

“So how should I suspend you?”

Hyoyeon looks at the old man thinking how did he even became a Principal when he don’t even know the school rule. “By the school rule of course.”

“…But when student get into this kind of crime they get expel from the school, police investigation and court order.”

“Ok, now let not involve the words expel, police and court. Why don’t you just give me three weeks home probation?”

“I…ok.”

Looking at the time it was 3:00 p.m. “I don’t think I can go back to class right?” Hyoyeon asked and Mr. Park nods.

“Then I will leave now.”

Bowing to the Principal, Hyoyeon walk to the door, “Ms. Kim I don’t know who you’re trying to cover for but is it worth it?” She stop upon hearing the question before exiting the door.

 

~Back to when SNSD leave the principle office room~

When the door of the principal office closed the girls stand there in silent not believing what just happened inside the office.

“I can’t believe she did that to us.” Tiffany voice crack, remembering the incident at the coffee shop when Hyoyeon blocked the hot coffee that was thrown at her. She was so grateful for what Hyoyeon did that day and was starting to like her but now knowing that it was a trap set by Hyoyeon to ruin the Student Council she was disgusted by the girl.

“I was starting to think that she was a nice person.” Sooyoung let out a jeering laugh.

“I told you guys those type of girl like her only bring trouble.” Taeyeon said flatly.

“Unnie.” Seohyun try to calm the girls.

Sunny was the most upset by the event, she was the treasurer the one who take care of the money and the blame would definitely go to her “But how can this happen? How did she know the password?”

The girls are all in shock, worry and most of all the taste of betrayal never in their lives have the eight girl been played all at once by one single girl.

While the girl are in despair, Kahi was laughing inside, she never thought that the Student Council could become this miserable.

Hearing the door being open, the girls immediately react, seeing Hyoyeon their eyes instantly fills with rage throwing dagger at her. Hyoyeon didn’t show much of a reaction but give them a mocking smug. Tiffany clenches her hands, jaws tighten in anger “I hate you” she said when Hyoyeon passes her.

They looks at Hyoyeon’s back as the girl walk out the corridor, they turns when the door open seeing the Principal “Girls may I have a few words with you.”

~

Walking out of the school gate Hyoyeon takes out her phone and texts someone she then hop on her bike and left the school ground.

~

“Hyoyeon!”

Hyoyeon lying in her bed got startles when her door was kick open. A girl standing in the doorway hands on her hip glowers at Hyoyeon.

Immediately recognizes the girl Hyoyeon jumped off the bed “So-“

The girl angrily marched to Hyoyeon “What were you thinking?!” she yelled at her. Knowing the reason why she here, Hyoyeon walks to the door and lock it.

“You didn’t stole the money. Why did you lie?” she looks upset.

“I wasn’t lying. I took the money.”

Not satisfied with Hyoyeon answered the girl walks to Hyoyeon and gently cupped her face, “Hyo I have known you since we were kid, you would stole toys from other kid for fun but you would never do this kind of thing.”

Angry by the girl underestimation, Hyoyeon pry the girl hand away from her face “And why can’t I?” she raised her voice.

“Why would you? Their money can’t even compare to your pocket money. Even though you and the Student Council start off on the wrong foot but that doesn’t give enough reason for you to do something like that. The Hyoyeon I know were never the type to hold grudge on people.” The girl voice soften as she talk.

Touch by her words Hyoyeon instantly felt sorry for raising her voice, “Come here I want to hug you.” Hyoyeon said raising out her arms. Even though angry at Hyoyeon she just couldn’t refuse the intimate moment with her.

“Hyoyeon you didn’t do it right?” she asked but Hyoyeon just stay silent and hug her tighter inhaling her body sent.

~

It was Friday and Hyoyeon was dead bored, head on the table she lets out a heavy sigh, she had been looking out the window of the coffee shop for the last two hour now. Let out another big sigh she closed her eyes. For the last two weeks she had been spending her probation in this coffee shop. She was quite excited on the first day thought that she would be spending time in a fun places not in a coffee shop but driving around Seoul she noticed that there is nowhere she can hide. Every corner of the street, shops, malls, amusement parks, and hotels is owned by her family or their business partner. Except this old rundown coffee shop owned by an old couple, the place was perfect for her to hide, not many customer, the coffee taste ok. The only problem was that the place was old and messy that it shouldn’t be called a coffee shop but instead a garage that sale coffee.

2 weeks at the coffee shop she realizes how fun the school really is and he miss picking fight with the girls. Looking at the time on his phone he received two messages.

 

From: SY

Hyo can you come pick me up after school at 5:30?

 

From: NO ID

The things you asked me to do, I have finish it and you would be surprise by the result. Let’s meet up.

 

Seeing the second message, Hyoyeon quickly rose up from her sitting position, collect her stuff before walking out of the shop.

~

 

A girl in school uniform walks out of the school to the bus stop suddenly halts her step when a motorcycle abruptly stopped on her path.

Half terrified, half angry she was about to give the person a piece of her mind. Her body instantly stiffened upon seeing the person face when the helmet uncovered.

 “Seohyun would you mind having a little chat?”

 


 

Shout out to HYOloveRONA for the beautiful poster! Thank you my friend!