Reasoning

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

It had been over a week since the incident between Hyoyeon and the Student Council members but to everyone it felt like the incident happened yesterday, vivid and clear.  The students would mumbles and whisper when Hyoyeon passed them, no one want to be friend with her and so did she. Also Hyoyeon and SNSD didn’t even try to fix the problem between them and every time they passes each other in the hall or in class they would gives each other the eyes and look away. Kahi gang even hates Hyoyeon more than SNSD, after she refused to join the group and humiliated them in front of the students.      

 ~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

It was cook day in Culinary Art class and the groups have to cook the food that the teacher assigned to them. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and three other girls are a group and they were not pleased to have Hyoyeon with them.

No one wanted to work with Hyoyeon and after many changes on the job list. In the end Hyoyeon and Sooyoung work together to cut the vegetables, the twos work in silence and the only noise were heard were the chatting in the background and knifes hitting the cutting board.

Sooyoung would sometime glances at Hyoyeon to see if she is on track or not to her surprises Hyoyeon was quite professional, her cut was perfect; not too thick or too thin, just perfect.

“Aahh!” Sooyoung groan in pain; she cut her finger.

Hyoyeon saw the red blood drips out from Sooyoung index finger, without hesitation she take Sooyoung injured hand turns on the water to cold and carefully put sooyoung finger into the running water.

“Wait here I’ll go get bandages.” Hyoyeon walks off toward the teacher, and Sooyoung couldn’t do anything but look at the girl back. She cursed herself for not paying attention and now she just embarrassed herself in front of the ‘jerk’. But she was quite surprised that Hyoyeon was very caring, she never knew the girl have the caring nature in her; Hyoyeon was always cold and rude to her and her friends.

Hyoyeon came back with First Aide Kit she got from the teacher and Sooyoung reach out for it thinking that she going to do it herself. But Hyoyeon ignored her; she got a clean towel and dry Sooyoung hand before putting on the bandages. Sooyoung just stand there and look at Hyoyeon and the way she tend her wound with care, seeing this side of Hyoyeon make her heart beat fast.

While trying to calm her heart she didn’t realize that Hyoyeon was looking at her.

“…thank…you” Sooyoung whispered with her head hung low from embarrassment. Sooyoung was about to resume her unfinished work when Hyoyeon hand once again grabs her and the touch make her heart skip a beat.

“Where’d you think you’re going? Go take a sit; I’ll finish the rest,”

Sooyoung was stunned by what Hyoyeon said; the older girl tending her finger was enough to make her heart beats uncontrollably and this make her have the second thought about who Hyoyeon really is. Nether less she take Hyoyeon advice and let the girl do the work, while sitting there and have nothing to do her eyes shifted to Hyoyeon and seeing the older girl work diligently makes her smile. ‘Why am I feeling like this?’ Sooyoung questioned herself.

~

It was lunch time and Jessica grumpily walking to the school canteen, without being near her the students all know that she was annoyed by something or someone; with the way she stomps her feet every time she walk, her eyes could freeze someone if they look into it and the cold aura she emitting could be felt mile away. She was beyond annoyed, she was angry, furious, raging, inflamed, wrathful and with that the students knew right away is to not get too close to the Ice Princess, it might result in something horrible.

“How dare her! The gut of her stealing my sleeping place” Jessica huff and puff angrily.

Remembering what happened make her want to burn down the whole school.

~Flashback~

“Hihihi…” Jessica giggles, skipping happily to somewhere. Her giggle faded and turned into a huge grin when she saw what in front of her.

The place is located at the back of his school, it was used to be a garden but it was abandoned few years ago, now the garden is covered with wild grass and vines, the wild grasses create a circle barrier and in the center grow a huge tree, it is very peaceful and for Jessica it’s a very good place to take a nap. Only Jessica knows the place, she never tells her friends about it thinking that they would steal it. She would often come there to take a nap and get her mind off things when she is feeling down.

Jessica makes her way through the bushes and to her surprises she found a trespasser sleeping in her spot. She angrily walked to the person who was peacefully sleeping under the tree, she abruptly stop when she saw who it was; Hyoyeon, out of all people the person she hate the most.

“Yah! You! Get out of here!” Jessica yelled, making her voice sound as icy as ever.

Hyoyeon peeked through one eyes and show a disgusting look when she saw it was Jessica.

“Seriously could you tone down your voice, I think I lost my hearing” Hyoyeon rubbed her ears and glared at the girl.

“Get out, you are not welcome here” Jessica said through her teeth.

“I don’t want to, this place is not your. Why should I leave?” Hyoyeon used her two hands, slowly pushing herself up to a sitting position.

“This is my place, now leave!” Jessica pointed to the bushes, signaling Hyoyeon to get out.

“Am I hearing right…your place? Do you own this place? Is your name engraved here? Show me where it says you own this place.”

“I came here FIRST! I know this place FIRST! This is MY place!” Jessica pointed at herself emphasized the word ‘first’ and ‘my’.

“Who said? Do you have any evidence that you come here first? I was here first before you came in and disturbed my sleep.” She look around the place and her eyes caught something “See look there, that is my bag of chip I ate it here yesterday. This proves that I was here first. Do you have any of that…No? Then I win” Hyoyeon showed her sly smile which made Jessica inside boil in anger.

“You?!”

“If you don’t mind, please leave I need to sleep” Hyoyeon lying back on her back and closes her eyes. Jessica clenched her hands in anger, wondering why she hasn’t slashed at the girl yet. She stomps off not wanting to see Hyoyeon face any longer; scaring that she might kill both of them.

~End of Flashback~

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun the maknae asked when she saw something was wrong with her unnie.

“Nothing” Jessica immediately smiles when she saw Seohyun; her beloved maknae the person she favors the most. Even though she's smiling but inside she's in raged but she has to keep cool in front of Seohuyn.

“Then let hurry up the other unnies is waiting for us.” Seohyun smiled, Jessica nods and they both skips to the canteen.