It was all a lie

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

 

It was lunch time and everyone was starving except one girl, she was in such a good mood that her stomach felt full “Hehehehe….”

“Tiffany what is wrong with you? You have been giggling all day now! What got into you?” Sunny yelled out annoyed by Tiffany eerie giggles. No offense the girl love Tiffany a lot but today she is just really sensitive.

“Sorry…” Tiffany showed her apologetic face but the smile was still imprint on her face.

“Yeah Tiffany, what got into you? You have been giggling since this morning.” Yuri said also noticed the girl good mood.

“Do you all want to know?” she asked the six girls that present at the table. She didn’t wait for their response and start telling the story.

“Last week I met a handsome guy at my work place…….his name is Siwon…..he asked me out on a date and I said yes….” The girls was too hungry to listen to Tiffany’s whole story so they blocked out the unnecessary parts of the story and acknowledge some important sentences from the girl.

“WOW congratulation Fany-ah!” Taeyeon side hug the girl.

Tiffany was about to talk more about Siwon when Sooyoung cut her “Have you guys noticed that Sica haven’t been showing up for lunch for a while now?” The girls gasp in surprised, they didn’t give it much thought on Jessica absence because she rarely eat lunch with them but it been awhile now since the last time she ate lunch with them.

“That girl doesn’t care about anything except her beauty sleep, she even sleep in class.” Sunny said and they all laugh in agreement.

“Are you guys making fun of me behind my back?” the cold deathly voice make the girls froze on spot. The seven girls’ looks at each other telling the person beside them to speak.

Seohyun couldn’t stand the silent dispute so she volunteer herself standing up running to Jessica and hug her “Jessica unnie where have you been? We miss you!” the girl try to do aegyo but fail. The six make room for Jessica and Seohyun.

“What were you guys talking about me before I was here?” Jessica gives everyone the eyes.

“Nothing we were just wondering where is our beautiful Ice Princess was? We would never make fun of you.” Yuri used her smooth talk.

“Yuri, your smooth talks won’t work on me. So quit it.” Jessica warned.

“I can’t believe that the school haven’t say anything about that girl dressing.” Yoona said and make the girls wondered who she was talking about they later realizes that the person was Hyoyeon, the girl was dressed in all black; black combat boot, black ripped jean and black leather jacket the only thing that have color was her blond hair.

“Taeyeon you should do something about it.” Said Sunny, but Taeyeon was not listening she was in deep thought when she saw Hyoyeon.

 

~Flash Back~

School was over but Hyoyeon was standing in front of a classroom with a folder in her hand. Today was the end of the 1st quarter and so there was a 1st Quarter Meeting by Student Council and every class representative have to go. Unfortunately Hyoyeon was chosen as the class representative and she was supposed to go to the meeting at lunch but forgot. The teacher scold her (not really) and made her go to the Student Council office after school.

Looking at the door plate which written “Student Council”, she knocked on the door but there was no respond, knocked again but nothing happen. Twisted the door knob to her surprised it was not locked, slowly peeked her head in she heard someone was singing. Slowly she went inside without the person noticing. Hyoyeon didn’t know who it was because the person was facing the window. The girl was singing ballad, a song about a sad love story, a genre that hyoyeon really despite she can’t stand listening to it. However, the voice make her forgot the reason why she hate it, she was drawn to the voice and when the song ended she wanted to yell out don’t stop.

The girl turned around her eyes widen in shock when she knew that she was not alone in the room.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” she screamed, hyoyeon was about to respond when the girl yelled. “You don’t have any manner? I don’t care if you like everything your way but at least learn how to knock the door!”

Hyoyeon was fuming mad no one have ever yell at her not even her parents and here she was getting yelled at and was called an ill-manner. “Yah! Would you freaken shut up and listen. I knocked the door but you was so into your singing that you didn’t hear me come in.” the girl name Taeyeon was silent.

Taeyeon composed herself and speak in a normal voice “Sorry. So what are you doing here?”

“This.” Hyoyeon showed her the folder. Taeyeon took it from Hyoyeon hand, skim over it and said ok.

“You can leave now.” Taeyeon said.

“Wait.” Taeyeon called out when Hyoyeon fingers was touching the door knob, she wanted to say something but hesitated “…How long have you been in here?”

“Long enough to know that you can sing.” Hyoyeon smirked while Taeyeon was speechless.

“In all truth you have a really lovely voice.” Hyoyeon was surprised by her own word, she hoped that Taeyeon didn’t hear it but the girl did, loud and clear and her face was beet red.

“Umm…I will leave now.” Hyoyeon head hanged low trying to cover her embarrassed face.

~End of Flash Back~

 

“Tae. Tae. Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled which make Taeyeon jumped in surprised.

“Wha what?”

“Were you listening to what I just said?” Sunny was a bit hurt that Taeyeon ignored her.

“I..I—"

“*Beep*Student Council and Kim Hyoyeon. Please come to the Principal’s office immediately. Student Council and Kim Hyoyeon.*Beep*” The voice coming from the speaker said.

Everyone in the cafeteria has their eyes on the Student Council’s table, wondering why they got called to the principal’s office with Kim Hyoyeon. The girls themselves all wondered the same question. Packing their stuffs they walks out of the cafeteria.

All eight girls’ looks at the principal’s door worry were evidently on their face except Taeyeon, because she’s the Student Council’s President she cannot shows the girls her weak side in this situation. Knocking on the door they heard the principal voice telling them to come in. They slowly walks in, surprised to see Hyoyeon and Kahi in the room. The girls bows to the principal in respect.

“Why don’t you guys sit down first?” Mr. Park said.

 When the girls all settles down Mr. Park speak again “Do you know the reason why you’re here?” the girls all shook their head. “Sunny you’re the Student Council’s Treasurer, do you know what’s going on?” Mr. Park asked Sunny.

Sunny who is clueless respond “No”

“There’s a report that the Student Council money gone missing. Someone have hacked the bank account and took the money.” The girls gasps in shock.

“But that’s impossible, I checked the balance yesterday.” Sunny shook her head in disbelief.

“Mr. Park are you saying that one of us stole the money.” Taeyeon said, can’t believe their principal accused one of them of stealing.

“If the money of the Student Council gone missing. Why the heck I am here?” Hyoyeon said glaring at the principal.

“Because you might be the stealer.” Kahi finally spoke, and everyone in the room looks at her.

“What did you say?” Hyoyeon face turned hard as stone from the accusation.

“You and Taeyeon are the stealer. There are evidence that you guys are partner.” Kahi took out her phone showing the picture of Hyoyeon coming out of the Student Council office hand covering her face and the next pic was Taeyeon coming out of the room. Everyone gasps in shock looking at the picture.

“As we all know the people who have the password for the bank account is the president, vice president, and the treasurer and somehow Hyoyeon the new girl with an unknown background and the Student Council President suddenly alone in the same place at the same time.”

“No…” Taeyeon mumbles.

“I think she and Hyoyeon must have plan this all out. Mr. Park I think you should kick this two criminal out of the school so it won’t stain the school reputation.” Kahi used her sly words trying to persuade the principle.

“Mr. Park you know that this isn’t true, Taeyeon would never do such things. You should look in to this. You just can’t just trust the words Kahi said.” The girls begged the principal while Taeyeon just sat there in silent.

“I…”

“I did it!” The voice yelled which make everyone turns.

“I did it. I stole the money.” Hyoyeon calmly said.

“But how?” Taeyeon muttered.

“You girls must be really stupid, I was only getting closer to you girls because I want to play with you a little bit. I can’t believe you all fall for it so easily. I thought that I would get away with it but it seem like I can’t, but whatever it was fun playing with you girls.” Hyoyeon smirked, making the girls feel like the biggest idiot in the planet.

“You…”

“Everyone can you leave the room so I can have a talk with Hyoyeon.” Mr. Park calmly said.

 


 

 Hey! Hey! Hey!

How are you my reader? Some of you may hate me right? Please don’t.

As you all see my poster is GONE. I don’t know why but when I check the story it was GONE. The creator must have deleted it. Now I don’t have a poster (;_;).

I can’t promise you but I will try. I WILL TRY to update tomorrow. It not a promise ok.

COMMENTS & SUBCRIBES!!!!!!! (Give me the strength to write)