Ditching and Joining the team

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

The lunch incident was all over the school, its spread like wildfire; students gossiping, sending messages to everyone, teachers overheard the students talking and soon the news reaches the principle ears.

By the end of lunch every classes Hyoyeon went students would gives her the eyes, some students would curses at her and some would stay silent but their eyes tell otherwise. Hyoyeon didn’t give a damn about what they think and would moved to the back of the class and listened to her Ipod.

By the time the bell rings it was already three and she still have one more class to go, looking at the schedule again, she gave a disgusting look when she have choir next. While packing up her stuff, a bunch of girls surrounded her table. Looking up from the table, her eyes met a tall redhead, she have her arms folded and seem to be the leader of the other girls. Their uniform was messily put on; no neck tie, few open buttons, shirt was not tuck in and no jacket.

“You’re the new student that got in a fight with the SNSD girls?” the redhead asked.

“So what?”

“I like your attitude; I too hate those girls very much. They think they all that. My name is Kahi and this are my girls, you want to join my gang?” Kahi said, sitting on Hyoyeon table with her legs crossed.

“I don’t care if you people hate them or not and I also don’t want to join your gang whatsoever.” Hyoyeon said, standing up, “Now move!” Hyoyeon pushes the girls away and walk toward the door.

“Stop with your y attitude, you think you’re all that like them too? You think that everyone in this school will be your friend after what you did to their SNSD girls? They hate you! You should be thankful that I’m accepting you to my group, you would be nobody in this school.”

“Thank you for your concern but I recommend you to worry about yourself.”

Hyoyeon smirk and walk out of the room.

~

“Hey guys look” Sunny called, making the four girls stop on track.

The five senior of Student Council just had P.E. together and was walking to their last class; choir.

“What?” the other four looks at Sunny.

“The new girl, it seem like she is ditching?”

The girls look down from a three story-high building seeing their new enemy leaving the campus.

“Those types of person are like that. There are no help for them. Let’s go to class, I don’t want to be late for our last class.” Taeyeon said walking away and the others follow suit.

~

Hyoyeon happily walking out of the school yard, she is going to ditch her last class and no one is going stop her. While walking to her bike she saw a familiar black Mercedes Benz S-Class, curious she walk to the car; standing there looking at it, she started to walks around the car and would put her face to the window to look inside. She was intently looking at it that from afar people would think that she was going to the car.

While trying to rewind her memories that she has seen the car somewhere, it suddenly hit her “Oh ! No no no this can’t be?!” she angrily hit her head. She look at her bike that was impatiently calling out for her to drive it away from the school, she turned and look at the school that to her was prison.

She gave out a angry yelled and ran back inside the school. Being a track and field athlete, running was her specialty, while running she jumped over the rail and up the stair to the choir room.

~

“Something horrible happen!”  The tall girl barge into the classroom startles everyone. They look at her weirdly, she quickly apologized and moved toward a group of girls.

“What was that?” Yuri asked giving her this ‘are you crazy’ look.

“Listen! Something horrible just happened to me. That girl we met during lunch, she was in my culinary art class and that not all she is in my kitchen group.” The tall girl Sooyoung gave out a fake cry.

“Oh poor you” Jessica said sarcastically. Sooyoung was about to say something when the teacher interrupted her.

“Everyone settles down, the bell had ringed…Hello everyone my name is Miss Shim I will—"

The door suddenly opens with a loud ‘Pang’, everyone eyes moved to the person that was standing in front of the door, who was breathing loudly trying to catch her breath.

everyone grasp when realized who it was.

“Omo, it’s her again” the three maknae whispered while the other five just glare at the girl.

“Sorry I was lost” she gave the teacher a fake smile.

“Ok now take a sit” Ms Shim said before resuming her speech that Hyoyeon interrupted.

Hyoyeon look around the class room, the room was quite empty; there was a black grand piano on the side, three row of chair on the choir stand, cabinet for awards and photo of previous years that is hang around the room. There were more than twenty students in the class and the only seat that was not taken was at the last third row, next to one of the member of the student council. The girl has straight red hair, white smooth skin, she seem to loves pink judging from the pink socks and shoes she was wearing. As Hyoyeon moves closer the girl become more nervous and uneasy, she starts to scoots closer to her friend putting distance between her and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon scoff at the girl when she saw her tightly hugging her pink backpack on her lap and slowly scooting away, even though the girl was on the verge of falling off her chair she still try to move away.

“If you move any further you’ll fall”

Tiffany abruptly stopped and looks at Hyoyeon who was looking straight at the front.

“Are you scared of me?” Hyoyeon asked not taking her eyes off the front. “No” Hyoyeon turns her face to Tiffany; they looks at each other for few seconds before Tiffany quickly looks away, embarrassed.

“Then why are you kept on moving? I won’t bite you or anything…Or maybe I will.” Hyoyeon jokingly told her, Tiffany eyes widen in shock making Hyoyeon snickers at the sight. Tiffany looks at Hyoyeon one last time before turning her attention toward the front.

Toward the end of the class, an old woman enters the room with the principal by her side. Everyone quickly stands and bows to the twos, the old woman was actually the founder of the school, Hyoyeon grandmother.

‘I knew it!’ Hyoyeon thought, sighing in relief that she didn’t leave the school, she knew something was up when she recognized the car; it was her grandmother car and she must have come to check on Hyoyeon.

Just five minutes after the twos left the school bell rings making Hyoyeon want to shrill in joys, just when she was about to stand up to leave the room when a man stand in front of her blocking the way, he was wearing track suit with a clip board on his right hand.

“Hi I’m Mr. Cho; Track and Field coach.”

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon” Hyoyeon said not understanding the situation.

“I saw you run and it was incredible, you have an amazing talent. I want you to join Track and Field”

“Excuses me?”

“Please join track and field; you can be the team captain” He begged. The student council members was still there and they heard everything. Yoona the Track and Field captain quickly jump in.

“What! But Mr. Cho I’m the team captain!” Yoona exclaimed.

“But Yoona we need her.”

The twos argue not noticing that Hyoyeon was already walking to the door.

“Hey!” Hyoyeon yelled grabbing the twos attention.

“I will join the team and she can keep her team captain job, I don’t want it.” Hyoyeon coolly said and walk out.


 

Sorry for the late update.

Are any of you guys excited for SNSD comeback! Well I am and I CANT WAIT FOR JANUARY FIRST! Please come faster!

I'm going to order Hyoyeon cover. So excited!