Getting Along

Messed With the Wrong Person

 

It was the last class of the day and Jessica was not in the mood knowing that she going to see the ‘Stealer’, the other four senior knew that there was something wrong but wouldn’t dare to ask the Ice Princess.

Walking to choir class, the five senior get the shock of their live; their precious little baby getting bully by the ‘new transfer student’, from their perspective its look as though Hyoyeon was yanking the book out of Seohyun hands. The fives quickly pull Seohyun back, standing in front of her like a shield.

“What were you trying to do to her?” “Were you bullying her?” “I can’t believe you’re so low, picking on our maknae behind our back!” “Walk over my dead body if you want to touch Seohyun!” the girls verbally attack Hyoyeon leaving her speechless.

“Unnies…Unnies it’s not…UNNIES!!” Seohyun yelled finally get her unnies attention after many tries. “Unnies it’s not what you think, I was just returning the book Hyoyeon unnie lend me, she was not bullying me.” Seohyun explained and the girls’ faces quickly turn bright red from embarrassment.

“Unnies you should apologize to Hyoyeon unnie” Seohyun said and the girls look uncomfortable. They know that they did wrong; accusing Hyoyeon without knowing the truth but saying sorry to Hyoyeon hurt their pride. 

“We’re sorry” the others apologized except Jessica, she glares at Hyoyeon and like a princess she is she flip her hair and walk away settling down in her seat.

~

“Look at her make my blood boil” Hara said while looking at Hyoyeon warming up, “I can’t believe Mr. Cho put her in the varsity team without try-out. I don’t think she is even THAT good, I think Mr. Cho is blind.” Hara said and the group of girls nods.

“Stop chatting and warm up!” Yoona yelled and the girls quickly scattered. Yoona look at Hyoyeon direction and was also questioning how good is Hyoyeon really is to captured Mr. Cho attention.

“Mr. Cho I want to have a race with Hyoyeon.” Mr. Cho look up from his clip board and look at Yoona, he nodded in understanding.

Yoona and Hyoyeon got in position; the whole team was rooting for Yoona.

“Ready. Set. GO!” Mr. Cho yelled.

The two girls’ dash away like the wind, running as if their life is on the line, Hyoyeon turns and look at Yoona before dashing away leaving the girl behind, the team couldn’t believe their eyes; Yoona their team Captain got surpassed by the new girl.

Yoona collapse on the grass breathing heavily, she knew that she shouldn’t asked for a race now she just humiliated herself in front of her teammates. 

“Here” Yoona heard an unfamiliar voice, she look up and saw Hyoyeon giving her a water bottle, she hesitate to take it. Thanking the girl she gulps down the water, she was very thirsty.

After two hours of practicing, they finally calls a quit. Hyoyeon coming out from the locker room all freshen up after her long sweaty work out.

While walking she hears loud booming music, curious she walks to where the sound take her and found herself standing in front of a unfamiliar classroom. The door wasn’t lock so she silently opens it.

Looking inside she saw one of the Student Council member Yuri popping to a song ‘Anonymous’, judging from the way she dance she seems to have no experience in hip-hop and pops dancing but nevertheless she did a great job. The song comes to an end and Yuri did her ending pose but was startles by clapping sound, she abruptly turned around surprised to see Hyoyeon.

“What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?”

“Ha! You wish I heard loud music so I come to check it out. I never knew the school teaches this kind of dance?”

“No they don’t, I just want to try new moves that’s all”

“If you want I can teach you”

“Really!? You can dance?”

“Yep, I can dances hip-hop; popping & locking you name it.”

“Why don’t I dance with you to the song you just danced?”

Hyoyeon went to the stereo and put back to ‘anonymous’, Hyoyeon get in position but Yuri still look at Hyoyeon dumbfounded, the song start to play and Hyoyeon dance toward Yuri, notice Yuri start to move as well. While swaying their bodies together, Yuri realizes that Hyoyeon wasn’t lying when she said she can dance, every steps she take was precise and sharp, she dance as if the music control her body and not herself; knowing when to dance powerful and slow and she was like a professional. Yuri suddenly felt embarrassed, her dancing can’t even compare to 1% of Hyoyeon skill, she stumbles, make tons of mistake and fall behind but Hyoyeon would be there to catch her when she was about to fall, smile and assures her that she doing a great job and would slow down when she couldn’t keep up.

Finally the song came to an end and Yuri collapse onto Hyoyeon because of exhaustion, Hyoyeon caught a hold of herself before both of them fall down. After her breathing pace turn back to normal Yuri realize how close they were together, quickly pulling away to make distance.

“Sorry for underestimating you, you promise to teach me dance right?” Yuri smile.

“Yep”

~

Hyoyeon park her bike at an unfamiliar place; after leaving the school her best friend Min called her for meet up, she was angry that Hyoyeon didn’t contact her that she have returned to Korea.

Walking inside the empty café, looking around to find her friend something caught her eyes.

“I never knew that the waitress in this place work as a hooker also! Trying to seduce my husband? I just went to the restroom and you attack my husband with your ‘eye’ smile. On the outside you look like an innocent kid but in the inside you’re a sly snake, tricking man with your beautiful face!” the mean ajumma yelled at the waitress, the poor girl couldn’t do anything but cry and explained she didn’t do any of the things the woman describe.

“Let see how you will seduce man with an ugly face.” The ajumma husband try to stop her but she push him away and take the cup of hot tea on the table ready to splash at the young waitress.

“Aaahhh!!!!” the girl scream eyes closed ready to feel the hot water hit her face but she didn’t feel anything, her eyes slowly peek open and widen in shock when she saw Hyoyeon in front of her shielding her from the attack.

“Hyo---Hyoyeon…”

“ this is a really expensive leather jacket.” Hyoyeon cursed, she turn to the ajumma who was stunned by the girl action, “Hey lady you better leave this place right now before I report this to the cop and have you put in jail for physical assault.” The couple got scared and quickly leaves the place.

“Hyoyeon thank you.” Tiffany bows in gratitude.

“I told you your eye smile won’t always bring you good thing.” Hyoyeon said while trying to wipe the liquid of her back, tiffany got a towel and help Hyoyeon wipe her back. Tiffany was still traumatizes by what happened and tears start to fall.

Hyoyeon hears a low sobs she turn around and look at Tiffany, “Stop crying, they won’t come back and attack you anymore.” Hyoyeon assured her, showing her signature smile.

“Awww so cute the hero save the princess from the evil witch.” Min squeals from the back which make the two startles in surprise.

~

“Jessica comes in” a woman in her late forty, welcome Jessica into her house.

“Thank you Mrs. Kim, I was in the neighborhood so I want to drop by to say hello.” Jessica smile.

“I haven’t seen you for years now; you look so mature and beautiful. Why didn’t you visit often? I really miss you and there is also a certain someone really miss you too.” Mrs. Kim gives her the knowing look. The two chats for a few minutes before Jessica excuse her leave “Mrs. Kim I should take my leave now.”

“Wait, why don’t you stay for a little long, Hyo going to come home soon?”

“MOM!”

“Speak of the devil” Mrs. Kim said stand up, waving her daughter forward. Jessica heart start to beats faster when hearing Hyo voice, she stand up ready to meet the girl but grasp in shock when seeing the girl.

“Hey Sica finally remember now~”